Nolvadren XT vs N-XT

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hey, looking into a PCT and I saw the good reviews on nutra planet for the Nolvadren XT on nutraplanet. Saw it has Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione which is great, pretty much what has become a staple in my PCTs.

Anyhow, I ended up ordering off another site while I was more or less in a rush, and I bought the new(?) N-XT. Got the bottle today and realized it didn't have the Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione in it.

So that's where I'm at. I don't by any means think your other product isn't good, but I haven't heard anything about it. I don't poke around on AM.com as much as I used to but I was wondering if anyone could offer up any information or personal experience with the N-XT.

Nolvadren XT

Test-Estro Modulator:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione37.5 mg**75 mg**
Estro-Metabolize:
Diindolylmethane (DIM)100 mg**200 mg**
Cort-Control Matrix:
7-Hydroxy-17B-Dihydro-Dehydroepiandrosterone12.5 mg**25 mg**
7-Hydroxy-Dehydroepiandrosterone12.5 mg**25 mg**

N-XT
Amount Per Serving% DV
Test-Estro Modulator Proprietary Extract Of
Brassaiopsis Glumerulata
400mg
Estro-Metabolize Diindolylmethane (DIM)200mg
Cort-Control Matrix
3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-En-17-One
100mg

neddo

neddo

Awards
B. glomerulata is an AI equivalent of arimistane (3,5-andro), and the cortisol control complex is DHEA versus 5AT/7OH in the original. The other site you're referencing doesn't approve any products with the latter of both above mentioned.

I haven't had the opportunity personally to run the revised version, but I have no qualms in its efficacy. What are you coming off of, in regards to requiring a PCT complex? Curious.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
ok that makes sense, thanks for the reaponse. looks like i will order a bottle of nolvadren-xt and run that with my initial pct. probably carry this new bottle over into the second month of my pct

Im on the downhill side of 10mg SD for 6 weeks.

the plan for pct is nolvadren-xt, evotest, and clomid for pct

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok that makes sense, thanks for the reaponse. looks like i will order a bottle of nolvadren-xt and run that with my initial pct. probably carry this new bottle over into the second month of my pct

Looks solid my man. Hit us up from time to time on how Nolvadren is working for your PCT!

neddo

neddo

Awards

Glad your layout is sound with a SERM. Nolvadren will aid your PCT nicely; hope it goes well bro.