Trying my gameday sample

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
yesterday I tried out PES Enhanced and today it's gameday. I got both in on the same day! that's what we call a conundrum.

So it's mixed and ready to go. mixes weird and has some interesting mix of black and white floaty types swirling around. maybe it's cuz I used too little water. I try to use as little as possible cuz I pee a lot. yup.

Taste is top notch. I can't remember tasting a better one actually.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Results stunk. I felt almost nothing. I only took 1 sample pack. Maybe try 2?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No mental clarity or pumps? I felt both. True, other products might deliver more of both but as a pre I felt it kept me going pretty steady with energy throughout my workout. What kind of workout did you get in?

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I didn't feel anything. I was suppose to do legs but just continued my warmup and did a little cardio and left. I'll give it a shot again later but I think I'm going to start to get off the Den for a bit.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Yes I would try two. It effects everyone differently and is dependent on how well you tolerate stimulants.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm liking the new Gameday. It's pretty solid. Not over the top. But good solid pumps endurance and energy. The taste isn't as good as some have said. But not bad by any means. I was a little hesitant at first since it contains yohimbe but so far I've had no issues with it.
Good job guys.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking the new Gameday. It's pretty solid. Not over the top. But good solid pumps endurance and energy. The taste isn't as good as some have said. But not bad by any means. I was a little hesitant at first since it contains yohimbe but so far I've had no issues with it.
Good job guys.
Taste was the only thing I liked about it. Tastes great.

I'm getting off the Den for awhile and I'll retry it after my enhanced. 2 was nothing more than coffee for me. I want to like it, but so far it's been a bust for me. I'd be surprised if people who use and like Craze like this w/o having been off it for awhile.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taste was the only thing I liked about it. Tastes great.

I'm getting off the Den for awhile and I'll retry it after my enhanced. 2 was nothing more than coffee for me. I want to like it, but so far it's been a bust for me. I'd be surprised if people who use and like Craze like this w/o having been off it for awhile.
I understand were your coming from. I used craze in the past and liked it. But I haven't used it again since I finished my original tub. So taking a break might help. But I can say from my experience with craze it is different. And I wouldn't expect the same feel from gameday. The stimulant aspect is fairly mild/moderate if using only 1serving/half a scoop. But it does provide a clean energy and focus for me and the PUMPS are insane! At 1 full scoop aka 2servings the energy is more intense and I start to heat up and sweat a Lot more. I haven't experimented with any higher dose because I'm sensitive to yohimbe and so far it hasn't effected me negatively with gameday so I don't want to push my luck lol. But I hope it works better for you after your break from Den because it really is a solid product I am satisfied with my purchase.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest feedback redbird!
I really appreciate the samples you sent. I will give it another honest try later as I still have 7 more packs to use. I think it's a Den tolerance thing and I can't evaluate it after running Craze for so long w/o much of any breaks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Currently using body octane, good stuff...

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
I really appreciate the samples you sent. I will give it another honest try later as I still have 7 more packs to use. I think it's a Den tolerance thing and I can't evaluate it after running Craze for so long w/o much of any breaks.
Sounds good man. Taking some time of dendrobium for a while should elicit good results when you're ready to give it a try again.

Thanks for the support man!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad you're enjoying it so much bro, really a great product. Love the high dose citrulline-malate, the nice dose of LCLT for endurance, fat loss, and increased androgen receptor density :)

let us know what you think once you've taken some time off bro, appreciate the honest feedback

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
glad you're enjoying it so much bro, really a great product. Love the high dose citrulline-malate, the nice dose of LCLT for endurance, fat loss, and increased androgen receptor density
Also using Nforce..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gameday + Body Octane = total f'in destruction!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards