Important question regarding Vapourise

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Can one of the reps please confirm the source of the gelatine used for the Vapourise capsules. Does it come from bovine, horse of pig.

Many thanks,

S.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate...I really do appreciate it.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
No problem. The bossMAN thinks he knows the answer, but he wants to check with the manufacturer to ensure we're giving you the most accurate information.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
No problem. The bossMAN thinks he knows the answer, but he wants to check with the manufacturer to ensure we're giving you the most accurate information.
What does he think the answer is.....interested to know.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate....It's possible the best fat burner around, hence my eagerness to find out.

neddo

neddo

Awards
The capsules are bovine in origin; we apologize for the delay, but wanted to make sure we had correct information.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
The capsules are bovine in origin; we apologize for the delay, but wanted to make sure we had correct information.
Excellent news! Thanks...this is the best fat burner I have ever used...its the only supplement that has taken me below 10% fat. When I found out that pork gelatin was used for the Scivation capsules I wanted to ensure yours didn't use it too.

Thanks again!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Excellent news! Thanks...this is the best fat burner I have ever used...its the only supplement that has taken me below 10% fat. When I found out that pork gelatin was used for the Scivation capsules I wanted to ensure yours didn't use it too.

Thanks again!
No worries brother; thank you for your consistent support, and we're glad this has worked out in the best interest for you!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Thanks for hanging in man, like neddo said i'm glad this certain situation worked out for you. We're always happy to answered any questions you have regarding MAN Sports products.