MAN PR Xt - Tell me more!

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
I've been a huge fan of MAN products throughout the years. Saw this little birdy on NP's main site and can't help but to think PR is Prometheus Rising and this will be the new version.

Details please :01:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be the new Prometheus Rising...but not gonna lie I saw PR-XT and my first thought Personal Record Xtreme...so it should be perfect for setting new PRs. ;) :D

garz

garz

Awards
NVM, got excited thinking Nolvadren-XT's label was PR-XT's.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I used to be a big MAN fan but I understand the company has changed hands. I don't know much about the new owners. A company is only as good as the integrity of it's owners.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Triazole and Anabeta had a baby. Should deliver.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn...
Stuff is $90. Looks promising... I pissed that I didn't apply to log it now. :(

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Damn...
Stuff is $90. Looks promising... I pissed that I didn't apply to log it now. :(
That most likely isn't the price. NP does that with stuff not in stock. Check the price on Origin.

Edit: Says Origin is 79.99....

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta but 5x stronger, I never tried compound 20 nor the triazole... Did notice too much from Anabeta except DOMS

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Everybody seems to be concerned about the price, like others have stated, every product NP receives before shipment has a "made up" price that doesn't reflect the product's actual price point once NP receives stock.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump? Am I lost on this? It says ETA 11/06 and we're in December. Is this out yet?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta but 5x stronger, I never tried compound 20 nor the triazole... Did notice too much from Anabeta except DOMS
I had high hopes of Anabeta. But even at 3x the recommended dosage it didn't do a thing for me.

murk01

murk01

Awards
N-Coumaroyldopamine
N-Caffeoyldopamine

is 50mg a decent dose per serving?
how effective is it as beta 2 A

looks like a lot of promise

murk01

murk01

Awards
wouldnt u consider that a very good sign of on coming growth, if u up ur nutrition and supps

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop didnt think very highly of this products profile.

Only time will tell I guess.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I didn't say it was a bad formula. I answered one question comparing anabeta elite to pr-xt. A 5:1 anacyclus d.c. extract will still deliver what you'd expect.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked a similar question about Alphamine and C20 and the USP reps said not to worry about the amounts. I would assume the same to be true in this case also.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Coop didnt think very highly of this products profile.

Only time will tell I guess.
Yeah I don't think he got much out of c 20....

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I liked Compound 20 and that's that I only ran the only bottle and my diet was not quite as dialed in. In viewing the profile of PR-XT, I'm definitely going to give this a shot, especially paired with Nolvadren-XT. I was going to go with Nolvadren, but I was just coming off Erase and didn't want to overload myself.

garz

garz

Awards
Yeah BOY!!! I am currently running Nolvadren-XT along with the athletix triple stack and just scooped up the PR-XT/Nolvadren Combo. Gonna run it as-soon as I finish this bottle along with test powder. I am also thinking of following up with 8 more weeks of compound 20, alphamine and anabeta.

It's gonna be killer! Or maybe just overkill. :shysmile:

Thanks for the solid products, I'm excited to see the results.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
No problem. I'm excited to see feedback from loggers!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Yeaah, I do not really understand the label,

I like anabeta this should be stronger plus is that not what is in licogenix I mean BG]

as to leaning and hardening blend honestly have no exp nor idea how that works and where it comes from :)

now I am scouring Poland for a deal on it cause with us shipping rates it is not a good enough of an option so I need to get it cheaper UK prices are otherworldly and shipping is not decent at all

but I got to have it looks great on paper and could possibly carve a few bf% and add some muscle.

I recently got hook on prometheus rising so I have much respect for man.

As for nolvadren well last erase cycle had my skin so dry it looked like if it was peeled.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on Prometheus Rising now and I get diahrrea Everytime.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeaah, I do not really understand the label,

I like anabeta this should be stronger plus is that not what is in licogenix I mean BG]

as to leaning and hardening blend honestly have no exp nor idea how that works and where it comes from :)

now I am scouring Poland for a deal on it cause with us shipping rates it is not a good enough of an option so I need to get it cheaper UK prices are otherworldly and shipping is not decent at all

but I got to have it looks great on paper and could possibly carve a few bf% and add some muscle.

I recently got hook on prometheus rising so I have much respect for man.

As for nolvadren well last erase cycle had my skin so dry it looked like if it was peeled.
The N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine would be part of the leaning / hardening blend. This targets the beta-2 adrenoreceptors that tend to store fat.

The Brassaiopsis Glumerulata will also tend to lean people out due to reduced estrogen and hence, water retention.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on Prometheus Rising now and I get diahrrea Everytime.
Some people unfortunately do...I did when I first logged it (before I became a rep) and found that taking it with breakfast after a few days caused those sides to go away. I think your body just has to get used to it after an initial adjustment period. Another option could be to split your doses but take them with food.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I dunno why would anyone get diahrrea might be forskolin,

I have used daa and forskolin on empty stomach numerous times and was fine

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
The N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine would be part of the leaning / hardening blend. This targets the beta-2 adrenoreceptors that tend to store fat.

The Brassaiopsis Glumerulata will also tend to lean people out due to reduced estrogen and hence, water retention.
so N- things are like alfa yohimbine ??

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Yeah originally I was going to use anabeta as my bridge between tboosters but I wanna pair it with forskolin so that makes it go out the window

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
wow amazing copy and past skills,

but apart from marketing lingo, its effect should be like the ones present in clen right?

affecting trouble spots, but is it a stimulant or receptor agonist with no nervous system activation capacity??

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will PR-XT lean you out in those fat-depositing areas? Yes. So will clen and yohimbine, but with side effects attached. And with clen, the fat-reducing effects would be more noticeable but then again, more uncomfortable due to its mechanisms. PR-XT is not a stimulant and shouldn't give you any negative side effects. It's a pretty versatile supplement.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
For me the jury is still out as far as PR-XT is concerned. I'm nearly finished with a 30 day run as a standalone.

Pros:
I have been able to lose weight and still maintain a respectable level of muscle mass.
I have been experiencing morning wood nearly every morning.
I have good energy and attitude.

Cons:
I still have a bit of a pot belly. I was hoping to get rid of this thing.
I have zero libido.

I started PR-XT immediately after a three run of tren so it probably took a couple of weeks to normalize my system. I think I will give it another two or three weeks and see what transpires.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand. You said you get morning wood everyday but than u say libido is none?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand. You said you get morning wood everyday but than u say libido is none?
I don't understand it either. Maybe it increases blood flow. I know my pumps seem better.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a curious paradox to me also. Libido can be affected by a whole host of factors...overtraining, lack of adequate sleep, etc. Plus you're getting off a tren cycle too? Now that's an area I can only speculate on, but maybe there's some PCT bounceback needing to happen as you're alluding to.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered another bottle of PR-XT along with Nolvadren-XT. Nutra has this combo on special. I know people stack these two but it seems a little heavy on the AI side of things. I also ordered Game Day. I've used it in the past and really liked it but I had to use a full scoop. Most MAN products have worked pretty well for in the past. I should have bought some Body Octane. Next time.