MAN PR Xt - Tell me more!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    The N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine would be part of the leaning / hardening blend. This targets the beta-2 adrenoreceptors that tend to store fat.

The Brassaiopsis Glumerulata will also tend to lean people out due to reduced estrogen and hence, water retention.
    so N- things are like alfa yohimbine ??

2. Registered User

Yeah originally I was going to use anabeta as my bridge between tboosters but I wanna pair it with forskolin so that makes it go out the window
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    so N- things are like alfa yohimbine ??
    Name:  beta-2.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  73.9 KB
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

wow amazing copy and past skills,

but apart from marketing lingo, its effect should be like the ones present in clen right?

affecting trouble spots, but is it a stimulant or receptor agonist with no nervous system activation capacity??
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Will PR-XT lean you out in those fat-depositing areas? Yes. So will clen and yohimbine, but with side effects attached. And with clen, the fat-reducing effects would be more noticeable but then again, more uncomfortable due to its mechanisms. PR-XT is not a stimulant and shouldn't give you any negative side effects. It's a pretty versatile supplement.
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

For me the jury is still out as far as PR-XT is concerned. I'm nearly finished with a 30 day run as a standalone.

Pros:
    I have been able to lose weight and still maintain a respectable level of muscle mass.
    I have been experiencing morning wood nearly every morning.
    I have good energy and attitude.

Cons:
    I still have a bit of a pot belly. I was hoping to get rid of this thing.
    I have zero libido.

I started PR-XT immediately after a three run of tren so it probably took a couple of weeks to normalize my system. I think I will give it another two or three weeks and see what transpires.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I don't understand. You said you get morning wood everyday but than u say libido is none?
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  8. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I don't understand. You said you get morning wood everyday but than u say libido is none?
    I don't understand it either. Maybe it increases blood flow. I know my pumps seem better.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Seems like a curious paradox to me also. Libido can be affected by a whole host of factors...overtraining, lack of adequate sleep, etc. Plus you're getting off a tren cycle too? Now that's an area I can only speculate on, but maybe there's some PCT bounceback needing to happen as you're alluding to.
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I just ordered another bottle of PR-XT along with Nolvadren-XT. Nutra has this combo on special. I know people stack these two but it seems a little heavy on the AI side of things. I also ordered Game Day. I've used it in the past and really liked it but I had to use a full scoop. Most MAN products have worked pretty well for in the past. I should have bought some Body Octane. Next time.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

When I ran PR-XT, I, too, was hoping to trim up the belly some. Didn't quite go down as I had hoped, but I wasn't doing any cardio either. Other than that, the stuff was awesome. I had a great alpha feeling, sweet overall positive disposition and had some nice muscle fullness. I haven't had another product "bring" out the muscles like that since my first run with creatine back in 1997! Another bottle would have done wonders for me.

I will say that Compound 20 did a nice job of leaning me out, despite a not-so-great diet. Though the two have some similar ingredients, given that C20 is a prop blend, it is hard to figure out how much is in each dose.

Nolvadren-XT made me piss like a madman. I was leaning somewhat, again, nothing drastic and sans cardio. I think it was mainly excess water stores I was dumping. Not that I minded. It was good to get rid of them.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

It definitely ups the hunger a bit; just try to keep it clean and lean!
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    When I ran PR-XT, I, too, was hoping to trim up the belly some. Didn't quite go down as I had hoped, but I wasn't doing any cardio either. Other than that, the stuff was awesome. I had a great alpha feeling, sweet overall positive disposition and had some nice muscle fullness. I haven't had another product "bring" out the muscles like that since my first run with creatine back in 1997! Another bottle would have done wonders for me.

I will say that Compound 20 did a nice job of leaning me out, despite a not-so-great diet. Though the two have some similar ingredients, given that C20 is a prop blend, it is hard to figure out how much is in each dose.

Nolvadren-XT made me piss like a madman. I was leaning somewhat, again, nothing drastic and sans cardio. I think it was mainly excess water stores I was dumping. Not that I minded. It was good to get rid of them.
    I see you have ran Tropinol-XP. How does PR-XT compare?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I see you have ran Tropinol-XP. How does PR-XT compare?
    Well, I felt I got stronger and had greater strength while using TXP. I could up the weight higher during certain sets and on certain exercises. I think it gave me more rage when working out, or whenever my blood got hot, i.e. moving.

PR-XT, I felt happier, more satisfied, ready to take on life, feeling good, sharp libido.

As I write this, I'm not sure if the two work via similar mechanisms. However, if they work through different mechanisms, I'd be willing to run them together to take advantage of the positive aspects I got from each one.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I think they are different tropionol seems geared towards bosting testosterone at least from the formula

pr-xt is more anabolic in nature imho, although more of a all porpouse supp as you have that high vit d dose, although the main ingridients have also been shown to boost test but are touted as anabolic so it is still not clear.

a very nice cycle would be pr-xt, topionol, nolvadren, with some bulk daa just for maintinance (daa imho is almost like creatine cheap and effective and can be run almost indefinatley at least according to PA)
  16. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I think they are different tropionol seems geared towards bosting testosterone at least from the formula

pr-xt is more anabolic in nature imho, although more of a all porpouse supp as you have that high vit d dose, although the main ingridients have also been shown to boost test but are touted as anabolic so it is still not clear.

a very nice cycle would be pr-xt, topionol, nolvadren, with some bulk daa just for maintinance (daa imho is almost like creatine cheap and effective and can be run almost indefinatley at least according to PA)
    Not a bad recommendation. I have both pr-xt and Tropinol XP. I also have TF-2, which is the only DAA that seems to work for me. A bit expensive but I might try stacking them. I also like COP + creatine. These two are a staple for me. I wanted to run pr-xt as a standalone so I could get a feel for it's overall effects. So far I think that it's the best single product that I have used. Not a world changer but pretty good for a natty.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Good point and you phrased it how I was attempting to, with regards to TXP geared more towards boosting test and PR-XT more anabolic.

Either way, one cannot go wrong using it in their hard workouts and proper nutrition.

I also agree with DAA. I responded well to it and liked my run.
  18. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I'm on my second bottle of PR-XT and I've added 3 tabs of TXP. It's taken a while but I think I'm starting to lean out on this combo.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

You mean 3 pills per serving on TXP? So, a total of 9 per day?
  20. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I'm taking 2 PR-XT and 1 TXP with each meal. I recently added DAA.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I'm taking 2 PR-XT and 1 TXP with each meal. I recently added DAA.
    Sick stack...wondering if you'll be able to attribute your gains/progress to a specific product in that stack or the synergy. Have you run them solo before?
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I've ran DAA many times solo so I have a good history on this product. I typically cycle it. I've ran the older version of Tropinol and had decent results with that but this is my first run TXP. Although I ran a entire bottle of PR-XT solo before adding TXP. Moreover, I've been running PR-XT + TXP together for two weeks before adding DAA. By using this spiral approach I think I will have a good feel for the entire combo. I'm also using 1/2 scoop Game Day + 1 scoop Prodigy pre-workout. This is a great combo as far as I'm concerned. I'm using REM at night to help with sleep. This stuff is amazing. It really knocks me out for about 3-4 hours. I sometimes have a hard time beleiving it's all natural. I only use it about 3 times (M-W-F) a weeks so I won't build a tolerance to some of the ingredients.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I need to re-up my REM stash, I have like half a bottle left

Definitely interdast in TXP as well though, you should have a solid combination right cha. I may do the same later this summer.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Old school Clout + Body Octane (and Blueprint divided into 2 doses) = superior performance enhancement. I like MAN, but like some others have said about this one, when I looked at the ingredients I saw what Anabeta brought to the table, Compound 20's 'compounds' and apparently I've been taking a 'Super Testes LH Stimulator' stack, as I take 5,000iu vitamin D and elemental & chelated zinc (Albion).
    Freedom means nothing here.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Old school Clout + Body Octane (and Blueprint divided into 2 doses) = superior performance enhancement. I like MAN, but like some others have said about this one, when I looked at the ingredients I saw what Anabeta brought to the table, Compound 20's 'compounds' and apparently I've been taking a 'Super Testes LH Stimulator' stack, as I take 5,000iu vitamin D and elemental & chelated zinc (Albion).
    yes sir but it comes all neatly packed together and at a better price imho.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Hard to beat the prices of an effective 3 in 1 stack!
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Looking to pick up a couple bottles of this stuff very soon. Any sales or daily deals in the near future?
  28. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I've been running PR-XT plus TXP for about a month. I really can't say I've noticed any imporvement over PR-XT alone. I have noticed some leaning on PR-XT however it seems to have plateaued after the first bottle. Cycling my be necessary. I may try Compound 20 next for comparison.

P.S. PR-XT makes me have to urinate frequently. Can be annoying at times.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I've been running PR-XT plus TXP for about a month. I really can't say I've noticed any imporvement over PR-XT alone. I have noticed some leaning on PR-XT however it seems to have plateaued after the first bottle. Cycling my be necessary. I may try Compound 20 next for comparison.

Most likely the AI in PR-XT dropping some water weight from you. Same thing happens with Nolvadren-XT.
    BOARD TYRANT
  30. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I decided to start a cycle that includes Ostarine + Pr-XT. Both are good for lean bulk. I'm running Ostarine @ 25 mg/day and PR-XT as recommended. The PR-XT should help to limit shut down and control and estrogen increases. I think it will make a nice stack. I'm planning on a 6 week cycle.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Ostarine interests me. Most of what I'm reading about it recommends 20mg. I'm a little hazy on if Ostarine causes shutdown, and if at 20-25 mgs. Would you run the PR-XT afterwards to combat this risk?
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. Registered User

Most likely the AI in PR-XT dropping some water weight from you. Same thing happens with Nolvadren-XT.
    I didn't know there was an AI in this product. I was going to run it after my PCT... Should I skip it because I just came off an AI?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

The Brassaiopsis Glumerulata is the AI. You could run it after your PCT, but then again I don't know what you cycled or what your PCT looks like.
    BOARD TYRANT
  34. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Ostarine interests me. Most of what I'm reading about it recommends 20mg. I'm a little hazy on if Ostarine causes shutdown, and if at 20-25 mgs. Would you run the PR-XT afterwards to combat this risk?
    There are bloods showing Ostarine is suppressive at higher doses. Although not as suppressive as most AAS. It also mildly affects liver and lipid values in most. Some people run it in PCT at 3 mg to 6 mg dosages and claim it works well. I personally have not tried it in PCT. I always run a natty test booster on cycle. It helps to limit shut down and speed recovery. I've been doing this for years and it works well if its a good product.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

As a rule of thumb, I would not use PRxt after a SERM/PCT cycle. Depleting your E2 is not good. Let your body homeostatically reset, assuming you aren't running a PCT for an OTC T-booster - that is.
  36. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    As a rule of thumb, I would not use PRxt after a SERM/PCT cycle. Depleting your E2 is not good. Let your body homeostatically reset, assuming you aren't running a PCT for an OTC T-booster - that is.
    Ostarine is a SARM not a SERM. It does not suppress estrogen. In most cases there are slight increases in E2 therefore and AI is reocmmended.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Might also be from the TXP. When I ran that, I did have to go more often than normal. I didn't experience it quite as much on PR-XT.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I didn't know there was an AI in this product. I was going to run it after my PCT... Should I skip it because I just came off an AI?
    @BBB - ^^^ I was responding to him. I'm aware that Ostarine is a SARM haha my apologies.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

On a different note I follow somewhat of a leangain protocol whereby I eat 2 times a day rather large meals can I take pt-xt 3 and 3 with meal 1 and 2?

I am going to run with nolvadren xt.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

On a different note I follow somewhat of a leangain protocol whereby I eat 2 times a day rather large meals can I take pt-xt 3 and 3 with meal 1 and 2?

I am going to run with nolvadren xt.
    i dont see why that would be a problem, interested in the results..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:28 PM
  2. medibolik-Please tell me more
    By SupremeAlpha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:20 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 09:45 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:43 AM
  5. Look at this women, tell me what you think?
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 08:13 PM