Gameday PF3

domore

Awards
Heard this was in the works. Can you drop any information?

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Can't really give you any details at the moment, but I can tell you it will be released in about a month. Also, there will be dendrobium in the product :D

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Any updates?
Yes sir. Game Day should be in-stock at our warehouse by the end of the month, but I would like to say no later than the 1st week of January. This is gonna be a real winner IMO. Great list of ingredients, and the inclusion of PF3 make this the only pre-workout of it's kind. You will like the stim(s) too. :D

domore

Awards
Yes sir. Game Day should be in-stock at our warehouse by the end of the month, but I would like to say no later than the 1st week of January. This is gonna be a real winner IMO. Great list of ingredients, and the inclusion of PF3 make this the only pre-workout of it's kind. You will like the stim(s) too. :D
Is the ingredient panel disclosed?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Is the ingredient panel disclosed?
Not yet thats why I was asking. So far its GPLC, PF3 (whatever that is LOL) and dendrobium. Interested to see the dose of GPLC. I've been wanting to try it at full dose (4.5 grams) for increasing NO.

domore

Awards
Not yet thats why I was asking. So far its GPLC, PF3 (whatever that is LOL) and dendrobium. Interested to see the dose of GPLC. I've been wanting to try it at full dose (4.5 grams) for increasing NO.
I worded my question poorly. I was wondering if it is going to be a proprietary blend or disclosed amounts.

I think the PF3 is a whey fraction ingredient, or something of that sort.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I worded my question poorly. I was wondering if it is going to be a proprietary blend or disclosed amounts.

I think the PF3 is a whey fraction ingredient, or something of that sort.
It is a proprietary blend.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
didn't like it, combination of dendrobium and all the gms made me sick as a dog even at a 1/4 scoop, sold it to one of my boys, he liked it I'll stick with jack3d micro or musclesport lean revolution.

neddo

neddo

Awards
didn't like it, combination of dendrobium and all the gms made me sick as a dog even at a 1/4 scoop, sold it to one of my boys, he liked it I'll stick with jack3d micro or musclesport lean revolution.
Sorry about that bud; we all respond differently, just the name of the game.