Orotine, Wheres the love???

reecew

Awards
  • Established
We all know Body Octane and Clout are amazing except for the taste lol! I enjoyed my run on both of those as a stack but theyre done now and am experimenting with other products. But wheres the love for OROTINE on its own as solo product. I dont see many people at all talking about it. I tend to retain water when on plain old mono hydrate so i picked up some orotine to hopefully eliminate this. Ill let you guys know once the bottles done starting it tomorrow. Anyone else have any experience with it?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If you retain water on mono, that means it's working. If you don't retain water that means it's not working.

I just finished a bottle of caped orotine a while ago. It worked fine.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea i got the orotine capsules as well. Not sure if i should be dosing the full doses since my PWO also has creatine in it. Was thinking of just running half doses post workout when taking the PWO???

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Its a ghost town in here! Just wondering what you fellas think of the single dose daily of Orotine post workout when taking a PWO that already contains creatine?? Or take it twice daily no matter what??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 4
Killerkanadia Supplements 13
Company Promotions 7