[UN-SPONSORED] My Honest Review / Log of MAN's Primal Male

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Hey AM and MAN,

Just wanted to post a little mini log/review.

Normally I wouldn't post any sort of feedback on a product without having finished a full cycle of it - but I honestly was so damned impressed with Primal Male, I had to post up now.

Why I chose PM: I chose to use PM as part of my OTC PCT for a PH cycle. My PCT will be run at 6 caps daily, with 10 days straight use, then the 5/2 cycle recommended. Any other supplements run with PM currently would be considered "non-performance" supplements (ie protein, vitamins, efas, fish/flax, etc)

I love that MAN actually lists their ingredients and they don't hide behind a prop blend. One company that actually "gets it" in that department.

So, I'm about 8 days continuous use in, and here are my thoughts thus far:

Pill / Dose Size: 3 caps go down easily, neat purple color, leaves little bit of a funky taste/aroma in my mouth though, maybe a cap broke, I'm not sure - B

Formula: Not only is it all listed out, it's actually a f*cking kick-ass formulation! - A+

Cost: You get what you pay for. My dad taught me that years ago. This is good ****, plain and simple. Thing is, you pay good money for good ****. 2 bottles @ $38.99/per is a little steep, but it's worth it - B (Can't give an A because it's just about the highest cost test booster actively competing in market)

Effectiveness: Well, as I said, it's early yet. Only 8 days, but let me say, my libido is SKY HIGH, my boys are back to where they were before the cycle, I've gained 1.4 pounds since I my last day of the PH, all of my lifts have remained the same as the final days of the cycle, and I'm actually getting better focus and pumps from PM than I was from the PH! - Too early to grade accurately, but A+ thus far.

Overall: Though the cost is high, if the results over the next month duplicate those of the last week, MAN has a winner, as I give PM a VERY solid A rating. (Would be A+ if the cost could come down, OR if I manage to keep all gains from the final days of the cycle through my PM PCT)

I'll check back in here soon, and of course I'll update everyone when the run's over.

IO

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hooray! Excellent job! I agree: Primal Male is awesome. I logged two bottles, and put on 8lbs. When you consider that I was training judo 3 times a week, very intensively, and only working out 20 minutes before every judo session....it's astonishing. I felt GREAT on the stuff.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Btw, nutra has PM for $30, iirc. ;)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feed back
Hey AM and MAN,

Just wanted to post a little mini log/review.

Normally I wouldn't post any sort of feedback on a product without having finished a full cycle of it - but I honestly was so damned impressed with Primal Male, I had to post up now.

Why I chose PM: I chose to use PM as part of my OTC PCT for a PH cycle. My PCT will be run at 6 caps daily, with 10 days straight use, then the 5/2 cycle recommended. Any other supplements run with PM currently would be considered "non-performance" supplements (ie protein, vitamins, efas, fish/flax, etc)

I love that MAN actually lists their ingredients and they don't hide behind a prop blend. One company that actually "gets it" in that department.

So, I'm about 8 days continuous use in, and here are my thoughts thus far:

Pill / Dose Size: 3 caps go down easily, neat purple color, leaves little bit of a funky taste/aroma in my mouth though, maybe a cap broke, I'm not sure - B

Formula: Not only is it all listed out, it's actually a f*cking kick-ass formulation! - A+

Cost: You get what you pay for. My dad taught me that years ago. This is good ****, plain and simple. Thing is, you pay good money for good ****. 2 bottles @ $38.99/per is a little steep, but it's worth it - B (Can't give an A because it's just about the highest cost test booster actively competing in market)

Effectiveness: Well, as I said, it's early yet. Only 8 days, but let me say, my libido is SKY HIGH, my boys are back to where they were before the cycle, I've gained 1.4 pounds since I my last day of the PH, all of my lifts have remained the same as the final days of the cycle, and I'm actually getting better focus and pumps from PM than I was from the PH! - Too early to grade accurately, but A+ thus far.

Overall: Though the cost is high, if the results over the next month duplicate those of the last week, MAN has a winner, as I give PM a VERY solid A rating. (Would be A+ if the cost could come down, OR if I manage to keep all gains from the final days of the cycle through my PM PCT)

I'll check back in here soon, and of course I'll update everyone when the run's over.

IO