What would you like to see MAN Sports make ?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
What would you like to see MAN Sports make ?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
give it a little time these threads tend to pick up as the company on here gains more popularity

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow not 1 reply ?
An updated even more advanced version of Body Octane! I love it..... a real pre-workout drink for performance not just for lifting weights. Most pre workout drinks have too many stims and too many NO boosting agents so for performance they kind of suck because the stims kick your blood pressure too high (reduce performance beyond short sets by reducing endurance) and the NO boosters create such a pump that they reduce blood flow out of working muscles for getting rid of lactic acid and oxygen transport. I think some stims and a slight NO boost are a good idea but combined with cutting edge versions of compounds that will actually increase the ability to do work and produce power......citrulline malate, beta alanine, more stuff along these lines.

Mr.50

kvothe

Awards
pre wkout of bcaa's creapure, or orotine, citrulline malate, beta alanine. I know very common, but have the change be in dosing, especially the bcaa's, in the 15-20 gram range and have it be the 4:1:1 ratio, 3-5 grams of the creatine, 4-6 of citruline malate, and the 1.6 of the beta alanine. Too many products underdose, especailly aminos. No offense to anyone, but they must be taken in high dosages to be effective, otherwise it is window dressing, and formula padding to charge a higher price tag.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
green supp,hgh supp,EFA supp.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i second the hgh notion, i'd love to see MAN's innovation on this genre

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all for MAN making an HGH product, a greens product would be nice i use MycoGreens all the time now. I think a BCAA product mixed with orotine, glutamine, and taurine would be sweet.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sweet t shirts

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really like MAN products! Stay on top of the current research as you have been, and reformulating the products as information becomes available.

I would like to see something more anabolic I guess.. HGH maybe? Something that can help you get solid gains.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I would buy a bucket of a good fat-burner WITHOUT any form of Yohimbe/Yohimbine/Rauwolscine or Thiamine Disulfide in it. Seriously.

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Something strong, PH like with minimal sides. No bs herbs.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An anti-aging supp, with a performance twist: something with a blend of carnitines, creatine, grape seed and icariin for hormonal tweakage, ashwaghanda, rhodiola, etc. A nice drink ****tail you could slam every morning, geared to the over 35 set.

BifWebster

Awards
I would buy a bucket of a good fat-burner WITHOUT any form of Yohimbe/Yohimbine/Rauwolscine or Thiamine Disulfide in it. Seriously.
I agree with this, I'm convinced i'm allergic to any for of yohimbine.

A nootropic product would be cool as well; althought swagger seems to be one, i just cant try it with the yohimbine.

elivvt

Awards
A unique top notch joint supplement would be great to see.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
An anti-aging supp, with a performance twist: something with a blend of carnitines, creatine, grape seed and icariin for hormonal tweakage, ashwaghanda, rhodiola, etc. A nice drink ****tail you could slam every morning, geared to the over 35 set.
i would be up for this for sure, I liked the writeup on ibe's anti ager but that one never seemed to come to fruition and i don't hold ibe in the same regard that i do MAN

jcr1

Banned
Awards
@@Nothing at all! @@@ Ive tried most of your products and they R Crap! Zero results!!!!@@@

jcr1

Banned
Awards
Nope! Srry no trolling here! I call it how it is. As a dedicated bodybuilder 1 who loves the sport i call out bad products and companies. I am only looking out 4 my fellow bodybuilders. As the supplement industry is expanding everyday us bodybuilders have the job of letting each other know what works, what doesnt, and what companies stay away from. There is a lot of crap out there and we must protect our pockets! So thats all, just calling it how it is. No offense to you or the company you represent, im not trying to lower your sales i dont think that will happen neways. But if i can stop one fellow bodybuilder from buying your crap im happy. Oh and i was being nice in this post i could have mention the bad products but i wont, and who knows it might just be my body maybe it didnt like your products, everyones body is different. but i doubt thats the case, i mean ZERO results for me. Thank you and GL! P.S This post is non negotiable and not to be argumentative. Just informative :)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Nope! Srry no trolling here! I call it how it is. As a dedicated bodybuilder 1 who loves the sport i call out bad products and companies. I am only looking out 4 my fellow bodybuilders. As the supplement industry is expanding everyday us bodybuilders have the job of letting each other know what works, what doesnt, and what companies stay away from. There is a lot of crap out there and we must protect our pockets! So thats all, just calling it how it is. No offense to you or the company you represent, im not trying to lower your sales i dont think that will happen neways. But if i can stop one fellow bodybuilder from buying your crap im happy. Oh and i was being nice in this post i could have mention the bad products but i wont, and who knows it might just be my body maybe it didnt like your products, everyones body is different. but i doubt thats the case, i mean ZERO results for me. Thank you and GL! P.S This post is non negotiable and not to be argumentative. Just informative :)
thats odd because I have heard no bad feedback till this post . good luck to you

Skeletor

Awards
@@Nothing at all! @@@ Ive tried most of your products and they R Crap! Zero results!!!!@@@
Huh, that's really strange. I'm using Clout and Body Octane, both are working well for me. I feel an increase in energy after consuming both and have noticed an overall increase in performance while lifting. As preworkout supplements the are both great. I'm a former N.O. Shotgun user, (three years at least) and I really like the nonstimulant energy these products give. I have passed them on to a competitive body bodybuilding friend of mine (Jr. Nationals) and he likes them as well. He neither was looking for a stimulant formula, and this was a product that worked for him.
These will continue to be my pre workout products for awhile.

No argument intended, just a statement on my and anothers experience.
:)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea and would be seriously interested!

A unique top notch joint supplement would be great to see.
Yes unique, 1g MSM, 1g Cissus, & 1g(or more) hydrolyzed collagen PER SERVING! at an awesome price!!!

Just a thought

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Huh, that's really strange. I'm using Clout and Body Octane, both are working well for me. I feel an increase in energy after consuming both and have noticed an overall increase in performance while lifting. As preworkout supplements the are both great. I'm a former N.O. Shotgun user, (three years at least) and I really like the nonstimulant energy these products give. I have passed them on to a competitive body bodybuilding friend of mine (Jr. Nationals) and he likes them as well. He neither was looking for a stimulant formula, and this was a product that worked for him.
These will continue to be my pre workout products for awhile.

No argument intended, just a statement on my and anothers experience.
:)
glad to hear :bigok:

I guess if there is 1 in a hundred people just say that dont like the products then thats not bad . Their will always be a hand full that has something negative to say .

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give specifics, or shut up.

Here are Clout's ingredients:

Orotine™(Tricreatine Orotate) 3000mg †
(Proprietary 3:1 Molar Ratio Of Creatine & Orotic Acid)
Beta Alanine 1600mg †
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL 1500mg †
Inositol Hexaphosphate(IP6) 1000mg †
NAC 500mg †
Magnesium Orotate 500mg †
Orotic Acid 500mg †
Vinpocetine(Voacanga African Root Bark & Seed)
You're telling me 6gr creatine, 3200mg BA, 3gr ALCAR, 2gr IP6, 1gr NAC, and 1gr Mag Orotate did not work for you?

Bwaahaaahaaaa, there's only one conclusion: you suck, and train like a girl.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:ponder: A time machine. lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jcr1 just send me this profound, illuminating PM. I'm just overwhelmed.

Train like a girl huh... YOU *** LIL **** ILL SHOU TRAIING LIKE A LIL GIRL YOU SRRY *** LIL *** *****!!! COME OVER MY HOUSE NEXT WEEK YOU LIL PATHETIC ***** HAAAAA I BET YOU WONT YOU SCARED LIL *****! DO IT AND ILL SHOW YOU HOW I TRAIN!!! ILL TRAIN WITH YOUR ******* AND ILL BUST YOUR ****** ***** HEAD OFF YOU SRRY **** SCARED LIL ******* I BET YOU WONT!!!!! YOU LIL *****!!!!! THERE FOR I OWN YOUR LIL ***** *** FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! COMPLETELY ******* OWNED YOU LIL SCARED *** *****!!!!!! UGHHHHH!!!! YEAHHH!!! LUV IT, HATE IT BUT JCR1 OWNS YOU LIL ****** **** FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U *****!!!!! AND IF YOU REPORT THIS THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU R AN EVEN BIGGER *****! HA!!! PUNK ***** LIL *****!!!! OWNAGE!!!!!!
:lol: Since this guy obviously has an agenda against MAN (whichy is ridiculous, considering the amount of respect other supp companies have for them), I'll take the liberty of quoting recent posts of his:

Dont take trifecta its worthless. I ran it hard, and received zero results and ate big, except acne, irritable, headaches and a queezy stomach all the time from the yohimbe. And im not trolling reps. i have my receipt still.
OK so ive finally trained my body to eat 4-5 meals a day. Much better then just 3 big meals a day right. Well maybe not 4 me Im waking up now hungry after about 2-3 hrs. after i fall asleep. Thats my eating pattern, eat every 2-3 hrs. Its good that im eating every 2-3 hrs now, but now my body is waking up in the middle of the night hungry and ready to eat! I hate it. I need my undisturbed 7-8 hrs of sleep! Who else is has this problem and what do you do to help it!? And Casein protein is not a solution i drink it before bed already. Thanks
So i just wanted to hear some thoughts and opinions on resistance band training. I just bought a heavy set of bands and i like em! Its a nice little change up. Something different. So far ive tried resistance band bicep curls palms up and down, tricep pushdowns, and pec flies. They seem to work pretty good i did about 4 sets of each when i worked out and i was sore for a couple days. I know free wights r said to be better but how bout a change up here and there? These resistance bands any good 4 building muscle? Whats your opinion?
OK, he doesn't eat, he's using resistance bands for curls, and swears the trifecta stack and MAN products suck. To his credit, he's asking questions in the right forums, but dude: tone down the bull**** posts. Sit back, learn, incorporate what you learn, and wait to see some results before you comment.

jcr1

Banned
Awards
I eat big and train hard i love my body and im very proud of it. How can you say i dont eat? You posted my post where i say; i eat 4-5 meals a day! U R SOOO Ignorant. I get results with some products and some just dont work there is a lot of bs out there. I just bought the bands cause they were dirt cheap and i wanted to try them out, something different. And yes trifecta did nothing 4 me, as it does nothing 4 a lot of people read some threads before u speak and sound even more ignorant. YOur the jerk that started mouthing off to me and said i suck and train lik a girl. Grow up, or stop by my house and ill straighten you up boyyyy! OWNED.. again! :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're sore from resistance bands, you're doing it all wrong.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
We are all here to gain lean muscle mass. Most of your products are effective for leaning and cutting but I would like to see a product or a stack that actually puts on lean mass. I've tried Primal Male, Scorch, Blue Print and Swagger. I love Swagger. I would like to try Clout but the reviews say it tastes like crap.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Give specifics, or shut up.

Here are Clout's ingredients:

You're telling me 6gr creatine, 3200mg BA, 3gr ALCAR, 2gr IP6, 1gr NAC, and 1gr Mag Orotate did not work for you?

Bwaahaaahaaaa, there's only one conclusion: you suck, and train like a girl.
:popcorn:.....I always enjoy these threads, and for the record jcr1, Poison doesnt need anyone to come to his defense but he's very very

Attachments

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are all here to gain lean muscle mass. Most of your products are effective for leaning and cutting but I would like to see a product or a stack that actually puts on lean mass. I've tried Primal Male, Scorch, Blue Print and Swagger. I love Swagger. I would like to try Clout but the reviews say it tastes like crap.
Clout and Body Octane will put on mass. So will Primal Male. Sack up and try Clout. ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds GREAT! When can we expect it?

:p

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have use PM and it is good for increased sex drive but not much for mass. I would like to try Clout but reports are it taste horible.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I have use PM and it is good for increased sex drive but not much for mass. I would like to try Clout but reports are it taste horible.
that was the old reports please look aroubnd as the flavor has been reformulated since the bad taste. this was long ago just to note

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
that was the old reports please look aroubnd as the flavor has been reformulated since the bad taste. this was long ago just to note
Agreed. BBB, just try it and see for yourself - taste is very subjective, you can't always go on what other people say. What one person likes you might dislike... but since we're talking opinions here, I'll go on record with saying that clout really doesn't taste that bad. In fact, it's rather good.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jcr1
i dont see how u dont get results from time tested and proven ingredients MAN uses, either you need to learn how to eat, train, and workout or just give up on supplements all together. MAN keeps it as simple and effective as anyone dude