Whats your favorite MAN™ Sports product?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Whats your favorite MAN™ Sports product ? what makes it your favorite?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clout, as power is what matters in this life ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been through a ton of Blueprint since it first came out...I enjoy the sleep, mood, pump, and slight recomp I get from it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New to this line but so far Swagger is one of the best feel good energy supplements I have used. I am just starting Orotine right now and will let you know how this goes!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Swagger is very nice I must say nothing but clean energy.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Swagger and Clout, I can't pick just one. These two have been nothing short of an amazing combo for both my training and for work. I have a physically demanding and draining job and currently working day 7 of 12 straight days of OT and my production has increased alot. Of course training has been great. Its the perfect combo. My energy levels literally stay high for 10 hours without a drop. I am not talking about any jittery energy just makes me more alert, happy and at ease, I just feel like I can keep going and going and without a crash. You guys know what I am talking about. I have been on clout for months now and really happy the way I can recovery from the 10 hour shifts plus training.

Always been a big fan of MAN sports, Joey and the two loser reps they have now :p.

Really though Clout has been my number one since my days at DA and since doing a log for Swagger its become a staple. I am hoping off the nuts now HA.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
primal male wooooop i have like 3 bottles at home,

crackin one open with testopro on monday!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Skeletor

Awards
I like Clout/Body Octane combo. Been using it a couple of days now, I did cardio this morning and felt great. I've used N.O. Shotgun for about 3 years straight and Redline on non training days, so I'm pretty familiar with the high BP jacked up jitters. I'm tired of all that and really like the smoothe clean energy I'm getting from the Clout/Body Octane combo. I can think clearly and don't feel over stimmed. Which is what I use to like(feeling stimmed out of my mind) about those other products. This combo is def a better choice for me now. No more staying up all night waiting for the N.O. to wear off so I can sleep. Loads of energy while being able to focus... that about sums it up.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried all of their products but I have use Blue Print, Primal Male and Swagger. Blue Print is hard to evaluate. I can't say I noticed much if any difference from using this product plus it's expensive. Primal Male is a good test booster but needs to be stacked with something like TestoPro to be effective IMO. I am currently using Swagger and I really like the clean energy it provides. I use it almost daily and I find that I have to incease the dosage as time goes.

TheTransforma

Simple:

S.W.A.G.G.E.R - good quality - energy in a bottle.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
clout... smells like a hair salon, tastes like thunder (punch). :D

PNC

Awards
promethus stacked with novaldren xt used it the last 8 weeks of contest prep and the stuff keeps test levels up and gets you hard! great work

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
For me, it's Clout. Such a comprehensive all-in-one formula.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Been using body octane for two years now, still my favorite though clout is close behind.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Clout has been my all around staple due to the complete profile, but both Body Octane and Nolvadren follow very closely.