Welcome! and Clout+Body Octane stack question

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM!

Never used a MAN product before (but have read many recommendations from a guy named Poison around here). I'm currently doing CrossFit and have recently been prescribed Androgel for low testosterone. At this point, I pretty much have no need for test boosters and would LOVE some help in the endurance aspect of CF.

I'd like to stack these two products (seems natural to do so), but what would be the best way? One scoop of each per day? Which would be the better morning dose and which would be the better pre-workout dose?

Thanks!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend using a scoop of each before a workout and then alternate a second dose between days,

For example: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun - A serving of Clout early in the day, then both Preworkout.
Tues, Thurs, Sat - A serving of Body Octane early in the day, and both Preworkout.

That is just how I recommend it and use them together. Nice little mix. ;)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend using a scoop of each before a workout and then alternate a second dose between days,

For example: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun - A serving of Clout early in the day, then both Preworkout.
Tues, Thurs, Sat - A serving of Body Octane early in the day, and both Preworkout.

yes this will be a nice stack and at the dosing scheme this is perfect.

JJC

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like a plan. Now, if only I could work out that many days a week... ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, you just bought the ultimate performance and recovery stack. It's perfect for Crossfit and the level of lactic acid/ammonia it produces. Enjoy the ride!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got it. Thanks.

Literally just paid for my first bottles of Clout and Body Octane. Hopefully they get out the door by today!
Please keep us updated and give your feedback after you use the products.
Looking forward to hearing what you think about the stack once you start using it

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you just bought the ultimate performance and recovery stack. It's perfect for Crossfit and the level of lactic acid/ammonia it produces. Enjoy the ride!
There he is! I knew you'd be around at some point. Seriously. I cannot wait. If there is one thing that I'm lacking at CrossFit, it's endurance. I hope this delivers.

Please keep us updated and give your feedback after you use the products.
Looking forward to hearing what you think about the stack once you start using it
The delivery was out the door by the end of the day so I'm hoping it shows up by Tuesday. I'll check back in after those bottles are tapped. If at that point I notice a difference, I will make a reorder.

pj74

Awards
Hi I am interested in this thread and can't wait to see how you progress with this stack....

I have just snapped up two tubs of Clout and wanted to know if there is any major detriment running it solo at two scoops (one am one pm) solely on workout days?

I train 4 days a week plus some evening sessions but am a bit strapped for cash .......

If I did Clout stack with Body Octane can I run that in the same fashion (ie w/o days only) or is it better to follow your regime as posted earlier.....

Lastly if you had to choose just one .....which one??????

cheers
PJ

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late answer, but...honestly, I'd try to run a tub of Clout at full dosing, then one more at minimum 1 scoop a day, with 2 obviously being better.

Of course, if you only take 1 scoop a day, it gives you a nice dose of ALCAR, creatine, beta alanine, etc, but you won't see the full effects doing one can at full dose gives.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Late answer, but...honestly, I'd try to run a tub of Clout at full dosing, then one more at minimum 1 scoop a day, with 2 obviously being better.

Of course, if you only take 1 scoop a day, it gives you a nice dose of ALCAR, creatine, beta alanine, etc, but you won't see the full effects doing one can at full dose gives.
thanks for the the answer poison and sorry U was a bit late to answer it

looks as if poison answerd the Q perfectly:You_Rock_Emoticon:

pj74

Awards
Thanks guys!
I actually dosed Clout with BO as described above alternating the two am/pm etc...........
Notes:
1) BO is the most awesome tasting supp and I've considered adding it as a staple to run intra wo(with BCAA).....any thoughts?
2) Clout smells pretty bad once shaken but actually tastes pretty good.....and when mixed with BO even better....

I'm on my second tub of Clout (couldn't afford more BO) and loving it......very solid product and might throw in some creatine nitrate !!
Strength up; speed on sprints up; an all day mild pump; feel very alert and healthy....great work MAN!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!
I actually dosed Clout with BO as described above alternating the two am/pm etc...........
Notes:
1) BO is the most awesome tasting supp and I've considered adding it as a staple to run intra wo(with BCAA).....any thoughts?
2) Clout smells pretty bad once shaken but actually tastes pretty good.....and when mixed with BO even better....

I'm on my second tub of Clout (couldn't afford more BO) and loving it......very solid product and might throw in some creatine nitrate !!
Strength up; speed on sprints up; an all day mild pump; feel very alert and healthy....great work MAN!
please do not snort it LOL

I cant remember what the smell smells like but I know it taste great

you should try GameDay :D