MAN Sports High-Voltage Body Octane: !!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

Scientifically Engineered Nutrition To Take You To The Next Level!
Scientifically engineered to smash the contributors that lead to muscle fatigue, limit explosive muscular fire-power, and derail the rate in recovery from physical activity, athletes and active lifestyle enthusiasts who use the new High-Voltage Body Octane will take performance to unknown heights. Make no mistake about it, High-Voltage Body Octane sets the stage for unprecedented athletic performance, but it also speeds recuperation from training. That means not only will you be able to perform better, harder and longer no matter what your sport, but you can stay on top of your game because High-Voltage Body Octane speeds recuperation to a point of no dispute. So what's the bottom line? High-Voltage Body Octane is postive reinforcement for athletes and weekend warriors from all walks of life. Experience the benefits of being able to train harder and longer, while speeding recuperation times and fuel the drive with Body Octane.

High-Voltage Body Octane:

It contains scientifically proven ingredients and doses. One look at the label tells you all, Body Octane contains no gimmicky proprietary blend and works big-time! Body Octane improves muscular fire power and endurance by boosting muscle carnosine concentrations and aerobic ATP production. It regulates nitric oxide and boosts plasma arginine better than arginine supplements. Speeds recuperation from athletic performance. Removes performance and health hindering endotoxins such as lactic acid and ammonia from the body. Body Octane increases oxygen & blood flow to exercising muscles. Ideal for fat loss and muscle gains. Stacks well with Scorch and Vaporize for fat reduction and Clout for maximum athletic power, speed, endurance and recovery.

What's In It?

Citrulline Malate - Citrulline Malate (CM) has made its way into the world of athletic performance thanks to the research and development team at MAN Sports Products Inc. This unique combination of the amino acid Citrulline and the organic salt Malate offers athletes with a new choice in improving performance and recovery. As an intermediate in the Urea Cycle, Citrulline aids in the removal of endotoxins such as lactic acid and ammonia. These endotoxins are produced through intense physical activity, protein metabolism, and catabolic states. Endotoxins damage living cells and wreak havoc on athletic performance.

Researches also point to Citrulline as possibly a greater alternative to Arginine for enhancing plasma Arginine levels because of Citrullines effects on endogenous Arginine synthesis -meaning that CM may be a superior alternative to Arginine for regulating Nitric Oxide production, growth hormone release, insulin and creatine production. And that's not all, it has also been discovered that supplementing CM at a dose as low as 6 grams a day significantly reduced muscle fatigue, increased ATP production by 34%, and caused a 20% increase in Phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. What this means is that Citrulline Malate improved aerobic metabolism, cellular energy production, and promoted muscular recovery. When all's said and done athletes using Citrulline Malate will have more energy to train better and harder and will recover faster from their training sessions.

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - Although referred to as an amino acid, L-Carnitine is a natural nutrient belonging to the B-Vitamin family (BT). It is mainly stored in skeletal muscle and the heart and can be synthesized naturally in the body. However under certain physiological conditions the body may not produce sufficient levels of Carnitine. L-Carnitine's main function inside the body is to transport long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria (furnace of the cell), where fats can be broken down and converted to energy. As a result, L-Carnitine is necessary for the production of energy from fat. Past studies have revealed the effectiveness of L-Carnitine in relevance to exercise performance, cardiovascular health, weight management, and much more. Athletes have long favored L-Carnitine supplementation for its ability to increase VO2 max which is the highest volume of oxygen a person can consume during exercise. What's more, L-Carnitine supplementation reduces lactic acid buildup and spares glycogen and as a result delays fatigue. And that's not all.

Enter L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). This new age Carnitine compound has just recently been discovered to have some fascinating recuperation properties. More specifically, research on LCLT at a dose of 2 grams a day was shown to reduce the amount of muscle disruption after weight training. Circulating markers of muscle damage after exercise lowered, energy substrate breakdown during and after exercise lowered and muscle soreness after exercise was decreased from those who supplemented with LCLT. Since exercise depletes Carnitine concentrations in the blood cells, the result is less than optimal blood flow and oxygen supply to muscles. The positive results from LCLT administration are believed to be a result of enhanced oxygen supply to the muscle by means of increased blood flow. In addition to that, it appears that LCLT may support protein synthesis and anabolic response to exercise by protecting anabolic receptors from excessive damage as a result of resistant exercise. In simple terms, the use of LCLT not only will enhance performance and prevent fatigue, but more importantly LCLT promotes recovery.

Muscle Carnosine Boosters Beta Alanine & L-Histidine - Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine) is a naturally-occurring dipeptide discovered in Russia in 1900 and is made up of amino acids Beta-Alanine and L-Histidine. Carnosine is found in skeletal muscle, heart and brain. Since much of the research with carnosine was performed in Russia, it has been largely unavailable to the Western World until just recently. Carnosine is now becoming more and more recognized for its remarkable potential as a highly effective anti-aging nutrient...But there's a lot more!

Antioxidant, buffering, free radical scavenging and even neurotransmitter properties are attributed to Carnosine. Carnosine is also found primarily in type II muscle fibres. These are the "fast-twitch" fibres that are important for explosive movements such as sprinting and weight training. Increasing muscle Carnosine concentrations are important to athletes because Carnosine increases intramuscular hydrogen ion (H+) buffering capacity. And the production of H+ is the result of energy release, leading to a burning sensation and muscle fatigue. Basically what this means is that Carnosine increases your ability to work harder by preventing your muscle from becoming too acidic during times of stress by picking up Hydrogen ions. More Carnosine in muscle means you can keep muscle acid in check and train harder and longer.

Another thing you need to know about Carnosine is that it is a natural substrate for the production of Nitric Oxide. In fact it is the true substrate for NOS (nitric oxide synthase) activity, which is the true enzyme that is responsible for generating Nitric Oxide. Are you starting to see what a versatile and truly remarkable compound Carnosine is? There is more. Carnosine prevents muscular injuries and speeds up recovery times in sports. An explanation to this is that high-intensity performance causes oxidative stress in the muscles and this result in depleted Carnosine stores. The free radicals produced through high intensity muscular activity cause lipid peroxidation as well as carbonylation of proteins and phospholipids. This causes proteins to break up in a process known as proteolysis. Since protein carbonylation precedes the loss of membrane integrity, it may be associated with the toxic process leading to cell aging and fatality. Carnosine combats these reactions if there is enough of it in the muscles.

So why not start mega dosing Carnosine? Dietary intake of Carnosine gets broken down into the amino acids Beta-Alanine and Histidine and in turn gets resynthesized into Carnosine in the muscle. Carnosine biosynthesis is dependent on availability of Beta-Alanine and L-Histidine. If truth be told, a deficiency in L-Histidine reduces muscle Carnosine levels, while supplementation with it increases Carnosine levels. Another study done on Beta-Alanine and L-Histidine for 30 days increased muscle Carnosine by 13%! The take home message is this. Oral supplementation of Carnosine can lead to increased concentrations of Carnosine. Supplementation with Beta-Alanine and L-Histidine may prove to be a more effective way for getting the benefits of elevated levels of Carnosine. And with these elevated levels of Carnosine, increased athletic performance, and a great deal more is the result.

Glucuronolactone - D-Glucurono-y-lactone, or in organic chemistry nomenclature, D-glucurono-3, 6-lactone (henceforth referred to as DGL) is a natural metabolite of glucose and regulates the formation of glycogen. DGL is most likely hepatoprotective, meaning it will reduce ill effect or even improve the physical state and function of the liver, which is where the metabolism of glucose begins enzymatically. By protecting glycogen stores and their synthesis, DGL is an ergogenic aid that can help fuel both exercise/athletic performance and recovery. Some of its positive properties/benefits of DGL have been known to include acting as a stimulant, helping in memory retention, concentration and reaction time and promoting a positive mood.

Aspartic Acid - Aspartic acid also known as aspartate is a non essential amino acid. Research indicates that aspartic acid may act as an excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain. Of further interest to bodybuilders and athletes, aspartic acid is a metabolite in the urea cycle, aiding the body in removing detrimental ammonia. It also participates in gluconeogenisis, which is the process in which the body generates glucose from non-carbohydrate sources.

Studies show that aspartic may increase resistance to fatigue and increase endurance. Low levels of aspartic acid have been associated with chronic fatigue. Aspartic acids antifatigue and energizing effects may be a result of its role in the kreb cycle. During the kreb cycle, aspartic acid aids in the production of asparagine, arginine, lysine, methionine, threonine, the BCAA isoleucine and many nucleotides, all important amino acids and biochemical's that support energy and fight fatigue.

High Voltage Body Octane Directions:
On training days take one level scoop in 8 oz. of water or with a sports drink twice daily. Take one serving upon waking first thing in the morning and another serving 30 minutes prior to exercise. On rest days, take one serving upon waking in the morning and one serving before sleep. For best results take BODYOCTANE™ on an empty stomach. BODYOCTANE™ can also be taken with CLOUT™ or other products from the BODYOCTANE SERIES™

High Voltage Body Octane WARNING:
When using with CLOUT be aware of Beta-Alanine content. When using BODYOCTANE with CLOUT, begin usage of each product at half serving four times daily as opposed to one full serving twice daily in order to develop a tolerance Beta-Alanine. Beta-Alanine has the propensity to increase parasthesia (tingling sensation similar to Naicin flush). This effect subsides after several days of continuous administration and is an inherent characteristic of Beta-Alanine

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first MAN supplement, and certainly one of my favourites! :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must admit that Body Octane is my favorite MAN supplement at the moment.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Man I love Body Octane, I remember when it first came out and I loved it and even though it had the :censored: narrow bottle and clumped up like a mofo' I used it religiously , I remember going through about six containers of it like that ( I called it "Chunky Octane" ) , JROD took care of it of course and it's even better than ever !!! :35:

BifWebster

Awards
This supplements one of the best kept secrets for endurance. Has an effect that can be felt within about a week. Then it gets even better with time. Anyone who does a lot of cardio or conditioning work should just go ahead and buy two bottles. The cumulative effect really kicks in full gear when there is about a week's left worth of scoops. Lol I was skeptical at first so I bought one bottle on nutraplanet then had to run out to a local store and pay a lot more for it than I would have if I had gotten it online. Significant fat loss effect indirectly. By making high intensity cardio so much easier, you'll push yourself beyond your comfort zone making your metabolism raised even higher post workout.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Body Octane now available in Strawberry Mango!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have to give this goodness a try... All effective ingredients. I'm surprised I have yet to try it.

- Valdez

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely have this in my to try list.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for the perfect stack with our new version of Gameday! Perfect also for those who are going stim-free. Lotta goodies in this formula and a great new flavor to try also!