MAN Sports PRIMAL MALE !!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. what i don't get is that the NP reviews for the product gave this supp 2 thumbs down, by all who had taken the supp? Hmmmmmm?

2. Hmmm yes, Who tested it? was it for PCT, or was it during a time when endocrine system was running normally?
    •   

3. i'll stick with my dthc, not worth $60 being you need 2 bottles to feel the effect which takes 4 weeks to kick in, where as with dthc 2 days in and it's on and poppin

4. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    i'll stick with my dthc, not worth $60 being you need 2 bottles to feel the effect which takes 4 weeks to kick in, where as with dthc 2 days in and it's on and poppin
    i feel the effects of better sleep and libido on day 4 right now

im only dosing 4 caps at night, i am on another Tbooster but last dose of that is at 5 pm, and primal male is at 11 pm and then 12pm or 1 am i wanna fck.

i love primal male, and will continue to use it, i am doing 7 days on no days off at 4 caps ED.

5. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    what i don't get is that the NP reviews for the product gave this supp 2 thumbs down, by all who had taken the supp? Hmmmmmm?
    I am sure your nit referring to MAN products as I have yet to hear any bad from them.
    Team Orbit
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I am sure your nit referring to MAN products as I have yet to hear any bad from them.
    Agree.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. primal male
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 11:07 PM
  2. Testopro and Primal Male
    By Kina Mutai in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 06:32 PM
  3. primal male on cycle
    By thebigt in forum Supplements