MAN Sports CLOUT™ !!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL…​

At MAN™ Sports we believe anything is possible. Within this state of mind, incredible innovations are dreamt and brought to reality. Our newest development has shattered old world beliefs, defying existing barriers and obstacles effortlessly, bringing to the market state of the art strength, stamina and recovery supplementation. This work, this Holy-grail, is the end result of the perfected balance of vision, passion, science, innovation and technology. Not only are the ingredients in this supplement completely supported by genuine clinical studies, but this new supplement has also been in the trenches, tested, and tested again by real world athletes.

It Sounds Too Good To Be True...But its not!

Every single ingredient in CLOUT™ is scientifically proven to noticeably drive athletic performance and recovery to the Next level. Developed by the dedicated team behind the groundbreaking BodyOctane™ and fat loss sensation, Scorch™, MAN™ Sports Products Inc. proudly PREMIERS CLOUT™: Bar-none the most potent over the counter performance enhancer the world has ever known at effectively increasing strength, stamina, and recovery.

CLOUT™ delivers 7 powerful, never-before combined bioactives in scientifically proven doses to create a new and exciting direction in supplementation maximizing human performance, body composition and optimizing the athletic environment. Distinguishing itself from existing run-of-the-mill creatine matrix's, the ingredients in CLOUT™ are proven by scientific studies to enhance your bodies natural abilities to fight the primary causes of fatigue, enhance recovery, and increase explosive muscular fire power, thereby ushering in the future of muscle augmenting nutrition. By completely redefining the use of creatine MAN™ Sports welcomes you to the next level!

MAN-UP™ and SEIZE THE POWER™ with CLOUT™ the revolutionary innovative technology that brings you real strength, power, stamina, recovery and growth you can feel.

THE RESEARCH BACKED INGREDIENTS IN CLOUT™ work to:

• Increase Muscle Creatine
  • Stimulate Explosive Muscular Power and Strength
  • Jack Up ATP Levels
  • Support ATP Formation and Replenishment!
  • Build Lean Muscle Mass
  • Boost Muscle Carnosine
  • Donate Acetyl Groups To Maximize Energy Production
  • Enhances Oxygen Delivery and Uptake
  • Supports Endurance and Recovery
  • Elevate Muscle-buffering Capacity
  • Delay the Signal That Triggers Muscle Loss
  • Increase Time to Exhaustion
  • Enhance Glycogen Storage and Glucose Uptake
  • Decrease Free Radical Formation

LET'S BREAK IT DOWN TO THE VERY LAST COMPOUND!
Find out exactly what the 7 never before combined Bioactives in CLOUT™ are and what they do:

BIOCATIVES # 1 & 2 OROTINE™ (TriCreatine-Orotate) & Orotic Acid

WHAT IS IT?
OROTINE™ (Tricreatine orotate) complex is an "exclusive" triple creatine molecule attached chemically to Orotic Acid. In CLOUT™ its inclusion is at a dose to deliver the exact dose of creatine proven to enhance muscle creatine stores. Orotic Acid (OA) is bond to creatine and also supplied to exactly match orotic acid doses in human studies shown to enhance performance10. So why do creatine and OA work so well together? And how do they work in synergy?

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Declining muscle pH can detrimentally affect muscle function and one possible way to prevent this decline is by enhancing the systems that prevent this fall. Think FIRE-EXTINGUISHER. Two central components of these systems are phosphocreatine and carnosine. True to form CLOUT™ yet again delivers the exact dose of creatine shown to elevate muscle phosphocreatine levels.

CLOUT™ also provides the exact level of Orotic Acid shown to work effectively on two levels:

1. Enhancement of performance. This may have been achieved by a selection of mechanisms but of most importance is as a precursor for carnosine synthesis. In fact research proves that Orotic Acid is very much a nutrient that can increase muscle carnosine levels11.
2. Orotic Acid has been shown to increase muscle Uridine levels. Work by Rosenfeldt et al. (1998) showed under hypoxic (lack of oxygen) conditions (found following anaerobic exercise) elevation of intramuscular Uridine levels increased muscle phosphocreatine and creatine levels 38% and 3%, respectively12.

Elevated Uridine levels, a RNA base, has been shown to increase muscle contractile capacity.

That not all…Orotic Acid has been proven to:

1. Enhance and Maintain ATP pools
2. Increase Glucose Uptake
3. Increase Ribose Moieties (R-1-P & R-5-P) Leading to Enhanced Ribose Formation
4. Increased Muscle Carnosine Stores
5. Support and Enhance Muscle Hypertrophy (via RNA synthesis support during growth)

WHAT EVIDENCE FOR PERFORMANCE EFFECT?
Golf et al. (1998) carried out a human trial using again the exact dose delivered with CLOUT™10. The aim of this study was to assess the effects of Magnesium-Orotate on swim, cycling and run performance. Performance was enhanced with supplementation but backing up the influence of orotate rather than magnesium was the measured lower hydrogen ion levels. This is suggestive of enhanced buffering capacity via orotate by elevated muscle carnosine contents.

Therefore, these two ingredients may set off each others functions in many ways. Orotic Acid and creatine both enhance your muscles buffering capacity, literally putting out the fire. As an added bonus orotic acid may help preserve creatine levels during intense hypoxic (lacking oxygen) exercise12.

BIOACTIVE #3 Beta-Alanine

WHAT IS IT?
Beta-alanine is the direct precursor and to date the most effective enhancer of carnosine. This exciting nutrient is making a major impact in the sports nutrition arena thanks to BodyOctane™ and has been proven to be effective in humans for enhancing muscle performance13. As previously mentioned, CLOUT™ has placed in the exact amounts of each ingredient proven by research to enhance performance and the content of Beta-alanine is no different.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Beta-alanine works by enhancing the buffering capacity in our muscle. It does this by elevating carnosine stores a highly effective cellular pH buffer13, 14… In fact the most effective cellular pH buffer.

In 2003 Harris et al.[13] investigated Beta-alanine supplementation and its influence on the capacity to undertake intense exercise normally associated with lactate accumulation [13]. The dose of beta-alanine delivered in CLOUT™ enhanced maximal workout puts over a 4 minute maximal exercise test. Again authors suggested these beneficial performance effects down to increased muscle buffering capacity which aids the maintenance of muscle pH.

BIOACTIVE #4 N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)

WHAT IS IT?
Acetyl group donation as mentioned earlier a donor of acetyl groups could radically impact performance by activating the PDH complex. One such acetyl donating nutrient is the antioxidant N-Acetyl cysteine. However, the great effects of NAC don't stop at delivering acetyl groups.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
N-Acetyl cysteine again is a powerful antioxidant and its main influence on muscle damaging free radicals is its influence at enhancing muscle and other cell glutathione levels[15]. Secondly, it can also provide acetyl groups which could be used for entry into the Krebs cycle and energy generation overcoming deficiencies in the PDH complex.

There are two immense supplementation studies that show the influence of cysteine donors on performance. Sen et al. (1994) gave 200 x 4mg/day of NAC and an 800mg bolus before a maximal bike test16. CLOUT™ delivers probably the highest amounts of NAC in any sports supplement many times above the cysteine and acetyl groups delivered in these studies! OK back to the outcome of the Sen study, NAC resulted in a higher net post exercise antioxidant capacity16. But can elevating oxidative capacity through cysteine donation influence performance? The answer is simply YES! A study presented at the ACSM on whey protein delivering similar cysteine levels to those in CLOUT™ improved muscle fatigue during fatiguing leg extension exercise17.

BIOACTIVE #5 PHOSPHA-DRIVE™

WHAT IS IT?

Phosphate maybe one of, if not the most important mineral constituent required for cellular activity due to its biological interactions with metabolic intermediates and energy producing compounds. Changes in cellular phosphate levels have been linked to enhanced exercise capacity time and time again. Supplementation is a proven method to achieve this guaranteed performance effect.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are many possible mechanisms proposed for the proven influence of phosphate including: 1. Phosphate-stimulated glycolysis (enhanced energy production capacity)18; 2. Increased red blood cell 2,3-DPG levels (Enhancing oxygen delivery to working muscles)19; 3. Enhanced creatine phosphate synthesis (increased creatine stores)20. Therefore, it is easy to see how phosphate addition can further extend the influence of CLOUT™ as the ultimate creatine and performance enhancer.

There are many studies proving the fantastic influence of this compound so let's take a look. Kreider et al. (1992) assessed the influence of 1000mg of phosphate 4 times a day for 3 days or a maltodextrine placebo. The results backed many other studies and showed that phosphate loading could enhance maximal exercise performance (40km time trial). The slightly lower dose of phosphate in CLOUT™ compared to the study above were chosen because of not only the gastrointestinal stress caused by high dose phosphate but also because the creatine and phosphate combination included in CLOUT™ should enhance muscle phosphate to equal and possibly greater levels than phosphates alone. (Check out our how to use guide at the end of this article).

BIOACTIVE #6 Vinpocetine

WHAT IS IT?

Vinpocetine is an extract from lesser periwinkle plant (Vinca Minor) and has been used extensively in the treatment of many disease states including: stroke, Alzheimer's, visual impairment, and vascular ischemia to name a few22. Because we know exercise performance is related to our ability to generate ATP and deliver oxygen the possible enhancing influence of Vinpocetine on these energy-generating systems made its inclusion in CLOUT™ essential!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Vinpocetine has been shown to be effective by increasing 2,3 DPG levels (Oxygen delivery capacity)23, ATP (energy levels)24, and antioxidant activity25.

The effects on exercise performance of Vinpocetine at this point do not exist. What dose exist are the effects in human studies looking at enhancing chemicals that we know can elevate performance capacity. In a study by Tohgi et al. subjects were given 15mg of Vinpocetine per day (a dose lower than that contained in CLOUT™) for 3 weeks24. By the end of the supplementation period there were huge increases in cellular ATP as well as an increase in 2,3 DPG24.

BIOACTIVE #7 Magnesium-Malate

WHAT IS IT?

Magnesium-Malate is the final nutrient that pushes the performance enhancing potential of CLOUT™ through the roof! As we described at the beginning of this article magnesium is inextricably linked to countless cellular functions. As such the importance of magnesium as a performance enhance cannot be denied. Magnesium-Malate supplies extra malic acid, which has been shown to recycle pyruvate and lactate and help to fuel the kreb cycle (our natural energy producing cycle)29

Clout Directions:
To optimize uptake and absorption of CLOUT™ take one serving twice daily, one immediately preworkout and one with food separated by at least a 4-5 hour period. Following this routine for 28 days will optimize concentrations of the ingredients in CLOUT™ in muscle tissues. Noticeable effects should be experienced within the first 3 days of use with 80% of total effectiveness achievable by day 12-14 and total effects at 28 days and longer. CLOUT™ can be combined with BODYOCTANE™ and SCORCH™.

Clout WARNING:
When using with BODYOCTANE be aware of Beta-Alanine content. When using CLOUT with BODYOCTANE begin use of each product at half serving 4 times daily as opposed to one full serving of each product a day in order to develop a tolerance to Beta-Alanine. Beta-Alanine has the propensity to increase parasthesia (tingling sensation similar to Naicin flush). This effect subsides after several days of continuous administration and is an inherent characteristic of Beta-Alanine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used around 10 or more bottles of Clout. Make no mistake, it was cutting edge when it came out, and it's still at the top of the heap.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used around 10 or more bottles of Clout. Make no mistake, it was cutting edge when it came out, and it's still at the top of the heap.
I am glad you have enjoyed the product and appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've turned many people on to it. Imo, nothing beats it for real results: power, endurance, AND recovery are all improved drastically. Body Octane is great, as well, but I would take Clout and throw in 100gm bulk citrulline to save some cash. It's the premier creatine/pre-workout on the market.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I've turned many people on to it. Imo, nothing beats it for real results: power, endurance, AND recovery are all improved drastically. Body Octane is great, as well, but I would take Clout and throw in 100gm bulk citrulline to save some cash. It's the premier creatine/pre-workout on the market.
:fest30:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its crazy that this formula has been out for a good 5 or 6 yrs now and is still recognized as the top creatine on the market.

Speaks volumes for MAN.

Skeletor

Awards
its crazy that this formula has been out for a good 5 or 6 yrs now and is still recognized as the top creatine on the market.

Speaks volumes for MAN.
Interesting...

...and that it has learn's backing...hmmmm

I've been around awhile and am just now hearing about this... why?
Don't remember seeing any advetisements over the years.

I think this thread might be enough for me to try their/your products.

...poison too... alright, I'm in.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...

...and that it has learn's backing...hmmmm

I've been around awhile and am just now hearing about this... why?
Don't remember seeing any advetisements over the years.

I think this thread might be enough for me to try their/your products.

...poison too... alright, I'm in.
:D wekk then job well done then

itis a solid product with a very high rating avross many boards . Of course there will be a few that say they don't respond and some that call it BS butt as you will see it is the real deal MAN m

Skeletor

Awards

itis a solid product with a very high rating avross many boards . Of course there will be a few that say they don't respond and some that call it BS butt as you will see it is the real deal MAN m
I'm looking forward to it!

Ready to order at NP, picking up Body Octane, Primal Male and Blueprint. I also want to purchase Orotine 300 grams, and Clout but NP is out of stock on those two at the moment. Any idea when they will be in stock?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to it!

Ready to order at NP, picking up Body Octane, Primal Male and Blueprint. I also want to purchase Orotine 300 grams, and Clout but NP is out of stock on those two at the moment. Any idea when they will be in stock?
Orotine has been discontinued but we do offer it in caps

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
word, ordered.
...eta on Clout?
I will see what the eta is . I cant really answer how long it will be for NP to have it but I will do my best to see if there has been a batch shipped out to the retailers

Skeletor

Awards
I will see what the eta is . I cant really answer how long it will be for NP to have it but I will do my best to see if there has been a batch shipped out to the retailers
Thanks, I appreciate it. I want to support NP if I can, don't mind wating a minuet if I have too. Otherwise, I'll find another retailer.

:cheers:

GBManSports

GBManSports

Awards
Clout is available, we are not out of stock. If NP is showing to be out, someone should tell them to place a PO for it ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've never seen anyone say anything negative about Clout, aside from taste. I would tell a non-responder he's full of isht. There's too many effective ingredients in huge doses, all ultilizing completely different pathways, for someone to receive no benefit.

I really need to buy a tub of Clout and run another log.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been off creatine for a bit now, and I really wanted to come back on Clout and log it. Unfortunately I lost my job, then quickly got hooked up to a new one, working 12pm-12am. I'm getting 5 hours of sleep a night: my kids wake me up, or I get up at 6:30 to do bjj. I gotta use a stim, so I bought white flood and their creatine product to take me through the month. Then maybe I'll do a month off, and come back on clout with a log. You guys need a good log going here, it's been too long.

:D

mufasa998

Awards
When can we expect re-supplies on either bb.com or NP.I need my effin Man clout!!!!!!

mufasa998

Awards
Well thats what every Man Sports rep has been promising."Next week"...I hope now you guys are for real!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
what other reps have you been talking to ?

GB or me ?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orotine has been discontinued but we do offer it in caps
glad to hear it, the powder was hard to get down, but the ingredient was worth it. Capping it was a smart move, Joey and your whole crew have my utmost respect.

GBManSports

GBManSports

Awards
Clout shipped out last week! Place your orders, they should be arriving now.