Man Sports Swagger!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

Man Sports' Swagger: Live Your Life!

It is challenging getting the most out of your day, day in and day out. And that is why the inventive minds at MAN Sports developed SWAGGER™. It is your SWAGGER™ that separates you from everyone else. SWAGGER™ allows you to stay confident, focused and ready for any situation no matter how challenging or trouble-free. Now you can have more SWAGGER™ than ever and you can live your life with confidence, concentration and energy – you can live it with SWAGGER™. The ingredients in SWAGGER™ are designed to keep you confident, focused and full of energy so you can handle whatever life throws your way successfully and with style. Realize greatness – it is in you - get the most out of your day, everyday… Live Your Life™ and do it with SWAGGER™!

Benefits of Swagger:

• FEEL GOOD ENERGY: Get the energy you want and need instantly in order to live your life your way – to the fullest
  • FEEL GOOD MOOD: Feel great instantly, have more confidence and stay positive no matter what the situation
  • RAZOR SHARP FOCUS: Get instantly alert and have the focus to act with confidence and certainty
  • INCREASED STAMINA: Achieve the endurance and resilience to handle obstacle after obstacle and keep moving forward
  • MORE VIGOR: Harness the powerful effects of passion and desire to realize the greatness that is in you
  • SWAGGER YOU CAN’T IGNORE: Live Your Life with confidence, concentration and energy – Get the most out of your day, everyday
Here's a look at the formula that will give you SWAGGER™!

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – is the acetylated version of the amino acid tyrosine. The acetylated version is ore metabolically effective and stable. Tyrosine supplementation has been shown to increase alertness and mental arousal by increasing the production of catecholamines such as norepinephrine and dopamine.

Citicoline (CDP Choline) - is a physcostimulant/nootropic. Research indicates that citicoline improves brain function, memory and learning. It promotes brain metabolism and enhances the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It is an essential intermediate for the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, a major constituent of the grey matter of brain tissue (30%).

Phenylethylamine (PEA) - stimulates the neurotransmitters that regulate mood and focus. It is found naturally occurring in cocoa and is produced by the brain from the amino acid L-Phenylalanine. Studies have shown that depression and people with ADD or ADHD are lacking natural PEA. Supplementation with PEA has been shown to increase mood and energy.

Caffeine Malate – is a buffered form of caffeine where it is bound to malic acid. This form of caffeine is gentler on the stomach than regular caffeine, provides the same stimulatory effects and supports energy replenishment by way of malic acids effects on the kreb cycle.

DMAE (dimethyl-amino-ethanol) – is chemically similar to choline and works by increasing mental alertness and clarity.

Bacopa monniera – is an herb with numerous uses in ayurveda – a system of native medicine in India – amongst the beneficial properties include; treatments for asthma and epilepsy. Additionally it has antioxidant and antianxiety properties and has been shown to enhance cognition and improve learning.

Rhodiola Rosea – is an herb indigenous to arctic regions of eastern Siberia. It has been used for centuries throughout Europe and Asia as an energy booster. The herb is classified as an adaptogen and has been shown to fight depression, stimulate the nervous system, enhance work performance and decrease fatigue .

Picamilon – is a powerful new class of GABA derivatives that posses the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. Picamilon research demonstrates its ability to reduce anxiety and increase focus/cognition.

GeranatimTM (1,3-dimethylamylamine) – is a compound found in geranium oil that possesses a powerful stimulatory effect on the central nervous system producing increased energy and mental clarity.

Yohimbine HCl – is an alkaloid found in the bark of yohimbe. It acts as both a stimulant and aphrodisiac.

B-6 – is a b-vitamin and co factor in many biochemical processes, including the metabolism of foods, neurotransmitters and hemoglobin

Swagger Directions:
As an adult dietary supplement take 3 SWAGG-Caps once daily, preferably with food. Individuals sensitive to stimulants may want to begin usage with 1 to 2 SWAGG-Caps to asses tolerance Use for no longer than 8 weeks straight, followed by an off period of at least 2 weeks before resuming use. SWAGGER™ can be stacked with BODYOCTANE™, BLUEPRINT™, CLOUT™ and other products from the MAN Sports™ line.

Swagger WARNING:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not combine with other stimulants. This product should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women. Not for use by those who have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart, liver or kidney disorders or are taking prescription medication including MAO inhibitors. Do not use this supplement unless you obtain clearance from you licensed healthcare practitioner.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Ok I really like MAN supplments and I do take and like Swagger

but this video come on .. He likes to rap then heres is one. Someone stick a dagger in this fool talkin shiznit about swagger lol

Keep the supps coming guys but stay away from vids like this . Makes the company seem corny

Cheers

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't think the video was bad at all.
haha, at least not as bad as you were making it sound. As I was watching, I was sitting there waiting for what you was talking about and it never occurred.

I must just be a corny dude...:silly:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I think Joey was adding a little Swag to his vid ;)

no really it looked as if he was having a good time making it and not being as SRS as he has been in the past either way I think it is a good vid.

elivvt

Awards
LOL at the 2 replies which are both from MAN Sports representatives.
IMO the video is just a bit off...

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he was joking around and even trying to make fun of himself, despite how corny some people think it is I say good to go.

elivvt

Awards
Thank you, and I must say you have a great way of demonstrating the professional qualities of MAN Sports through your videos and replies.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, and I must say you have a great way of demonstrating the professional qualities of MAN Sports through your videos and replies.
What would you say was off when referring to the Swagger vid ?

As far as my professionalism and my replies well I say it how it is .

My sig says it all

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's just calm down here.....
Anyone has the right to not like the video. I was just voicing on how I didn't think it was as bad as some are making it sound. I realize the purpose of the video and what he was doing. He was having a good time.

No reason to start judging or name calling over an opinion on a promo video.....

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
J-Rod is a trip, down to earth owner. I like his vids, they are funny and REAL!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Who cares about the vid, Swagger is awesome! LOL

I love this stuff.

Kina Mutai

Awards
Yohimbine and I don't get along. Any chance of a yo-free version? Everything else looks perfect, especially the Rhodeola.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Kina, I am a total yohimbine hater, but Swagger causes me zero issues. The yohimbine content is very very low, and the anti-anxiolytic properties of the other ingredients totally balance everything out. I started with one cap per day, had no issues, and now take up two caps twice a day if I choose. I could not tolerate yohimbine for anything before this..

Just my .02

Kina Mutai

Awards
Kina, I am a total yohimbine hater, but Swagger causes me zero issues. The yohimbine content is very very low, and the anti-anxiolytic properties of the other ingredients totally balance everything out. I started with one cap per day, had no issues, and now take up two caps twice a day if I choose. I could not tolerate yohimbine for anything before this..

Just my .02
Since I really like Primal Male, I'll try a bottle and see how it goes. Thanks for explaining that! My issues WERE with simple yohimbine, not a balanced product.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
No problem brother. I have been running around dealing with new jobs and new clients alot lately, and usually have some anxiety when trying to feel out all the unknowns. Swagger is a lifesaver during stressful times. I find my mood to be much improved too, nothing seems to bother me anymore. I bet it treats you just as well.

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards

Just my .02
Agreed, I am a yohimbine hater as well. Felt no ill effects from Swagger. Stuff is legit!

MAN Sports

Awards
This is J-Rod, Father and Creator of MAN Sports. Thanks for the feedback peeps. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I do think the video is pretty clear, as are all my videos.... they are not scripted, just off the cuff and straight from the hip. In my opinion more people will appreciate the realness of the video as opposed to a script and sales pitch.

I am a down to earth dude that is chill and does not sweat the small sheeyot. Our product line and innovative track record is second to NONE and I like to bring some SWAGGER to this industry Y'ALL, because it is IMBREADED (I said it!) in us.

MAN Sports

Awards
Be on the look out for more videos on some racy subjects, sex, drugs, politics, religion... No topic is sacred... well almost no topic.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be on the look out for more videos on some racy subjects, sex, drugs, politics, religion... No topic is sacred... well almost no topic.
Uh oh! This has my attention for sure. Looking forward to those!