Doc put me on clomid

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.61%

Doc put me on clomid

doctor put me on clomid for 6 weeks and i just wondering would it be ok to take lean xtreme for a 30 day cycle while i'm on clomid?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62%

Why did he put you on Clomid? I believe that is a fertility drug for womens ovulation cycles. What was his reason to put you on such a med? If you are using it for Hypothalamic Pituitary Gonadal Axis Function Test, Low Sperm Count, Male Infertility, then I would stay away from anything other than a natural diet and away from most all supps while on it. Also, try to limit your workouts for a while. The undo stress and extra supps may cause it to not work, over work, or cause some side effects. I would definately talk to your doc about your supp regamine first before starting any cycle for a while.
    Good luck.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Holly365 View Post
    Why did he put you on Clomid? I believe that is a fertility drug for womens ovulation cycles. What was his reason to put you on such a med? If you are using it for Hypothalamic Pituitary Gonadal Axis Function Test, Low Sperm Count, Male Infertility, then I would stay away from anything other than a natural diet and away from most all supps while on it. Also, try to limit your workouts for a while. The undo stress and extra supps may cause it to not work, over work, or cause some side effects. I would definately talk to your doc about your supp regamine first before starting any cycle for a while.
    Good luck.
    In some other post, according to his blood work , LH was low and low T, thats the reason why his doc put him on clomid.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would not f around with OTC hormonal supps when your Dr was actually enlightened enough to put you on Clomid. Use the clomid as per directed and wait and see.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

I am guessing your Dr. put you on it because of low test and to see if you can restart. Stay with just the clomid, what does by the way.

If test doesnt go up then push for HcG but I am sure your Dr. will start u on Androgel then if and when that doesnt work he will have you try test injections. You'll find it hard to get a Dr. to give you HcG
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.61%

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    I am guessing your Dr. put you on it because of low test and to see if you can restart. Stay with just the clomid, what does by the way.

If test doesnt go up then push for HcG but I am sure your Dr. will start u on Androgel then if and when that doesnt work he will have you try test injections. You'll find it hard to get a Dr. to give you HcG
    thanks for all the replies guys... what exactly is HcG?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clomid
    By SemperFi9999 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:47 PM
  2. Torem/Clomid vs Nolva/Clomid
    By manofbushido in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 01:02 AM
  3. clomid PCT help
    By WZ75 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3