Doc put me on clomid

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
doctor put me on clomid for 6 weeks and i just wondering would it be ok to take lean xtreme for a 30 day cycle while i'm on clomid?

Holly365

Awards
Why did he put you on Clomid? I believe that is a fertility drug for womens ovulation cycles. What was his reason to put you on such a med? If you are using it for Hypothalamic Pituitary Gonadal Axis Function Test, Low Sperm Count, Male Infertility, then I would stay away from anything other than a natural diet and away from most all supps while on it. Also, try to limit your workouts for a while. The undo stress and extra supps may cause it to not work, over work, or cause some side effects. I would definately talk to your doc about your supp regamine first before starting any cycle for a while.
Good luck.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
Why did he put you on Clomid? I believe that is a fertility drug for womens ovulation cycles. What was his reason to put you on such a med? If you are using it for Hypothalamic Pituitary Gonadal Axis Function Test, Low Sperm Count, Male Infertility, then I would stay away from anything other than a natural diet and away from most all supps while on it. Also, try to limit your workouts for a while. The undo stress and extra supps may cause it to not work, over work, or cause some side effects. I would definately talk to your doc about your supp regamine first before starting any cycle for a while.
Good luck.
In some other post, according to his blood work , LH was low and low T, thats the reason why his doc put him on clomid.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would not f around with OTC hormonal supps when your Dr was actually enlightened enough to put you on Clomid. Use the clomid as per directed and wait and see.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing your Dr. put you on it because of low test and to see if you can restart. Stay with just the clomid, what does by the way.

If test doesnt go up then push for HcG but I am sure your Dr. will start u on Androgel then if and when that doesnt work he will have you try test injections. You'll find it hard to get a Dr. to give you HcG

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
I am guessing your Dr. put you on it because of low test and to see if you can restart. Stay with just the clomid, what does by the way.

If test doesnt go up then push for HcG but I am sure your Dr. will start u on Androgel then if and when that doesnt work he will have you try test injections. You'll find it hard to get a Dr. to give you HcG
thanks for all the replies guys... what exactly is HcG?