Doc put me on clomid
- 07-24-2008, 12:14 PM
- 07-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Why did he put you on Clomid? I believe that is a fertility drug for womens ovulation cycles. What was his reason to put you on such a med? If you are using it for Hypothalamic Pituitary Gonadal Axis Function Test, Low Sperm Count, Male Infertility, then I would stay away from anything other than a natural diet and away from most all supps while on it. Also, try to limit your workouts for a while. The undo stress and extra supps may cause it to not work, over work, or cause some side effects. I would definately talk to your doc about your supp regamine first before starting any cycle for a while.
07-24-2008, 02:37 PM
07-24-2008, 02:52 PM
I would not f around with OTC hormonal supps when your Dr was actually enlightened enough to put you on Clomid. Use the clomid as per directed and wait and see.
07-25-2008, 07:55 AM
I am guessing your Dr. put you on it because of low test and to see if you can restart. Stay with just the clomid, what does by the way.
If test doesnt go up then push for HcG but I am sure your Dr. will start u on Androgel then if and when that doesnt work he will have you try test injections. You'll find it hard to get a Dr. to give you HcG
07-25-2008, 11:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rkmich in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2017, 08:30 PM
- By Jonnnno in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 32Last Post: 07-30-2016, 11:56 AM
- By Norubit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-29-2012, 06:25 PM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 31Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:27 AM
- By BatCountry in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2010, 10:50 PM