Question on morning wood variables

  1. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Question on morning wood variables


    I never get morning wood. I am diagnosed with mid range free T and low normal T (400). Estradiol is on 1/5th of the scale.

    All factors staying the same, amount of sleep, diet etc.. if i take a product like Tongkat Ali and i wake up with morning wood next day, is this only and only because of the rise in estradiol in my case?

    I.e. is morning wood directly related proportional to the amount of estradiol only you have?

    Or are there other factors which are more important for this phenomenon? Like free test and so forth.

  2. New Member
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    I never get morning wood. I am diagnosed with mid range free T and low normal T (400). Estradiol is on 1/5th of the scale.

    All factors staying the same, amount of sleep, diet etc.. if i take a product like Tongkat Ali and i wake up with morning wood next day, is this only and only because of the rise in estradiol in my case?

    I.e. is morning wood directly related proportional to the amount of estradiol only you have?

    Or are there other factors which are more important for this phenomenon? Like free test and so forth.

    There is a trick for this. Put your left palm up facing sky and right fingers or palm pointing on youe pelvis area. Feel energy coming to your left palm and releasing energy to the pelviic area. You get more nergy flow to the area you are looking for .Do this for 10 -15 minutes. You get rock hard morning wood.
  3. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    There is a trick for this. Put your left palm up facing sky and right fingers or palm pointing on youe pelvis area. Feel energy coming to your left palm and releasing energy to the pelviic area. You get more nergy flow to the area you are looking for .Do this for 10 -15 minutes. You get rock hard morning wood.
    sounds like an advertisement for Fizogen's Strap.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    There is a trick for this. Put your left palm up facing sky and right fingers or palm pointing on youe pelvis area. Feel energy coming to your left palm and releasing energy to the pelviic area. You get more nergy flow to the area you are looking for .Do this for 10 -15 minutes. You get rock hard morning wood.
    i dont want this

    i want it when i wake up and think holy **** that was a time ago, this is cool

    not by some magic trick
  5. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    sounds like an advertisement for Fizogen's Strap.
    negative

    this term doesn't ring a bell

    would you care to explain?

    (from europe btw so dont know much american slang)
  6. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Fizogen - The Strap

    "The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when exercising or competing, and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe how powerful it is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or wear it in the gym!"
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  7. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Fizogen - The Strap

    "The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when exercising or competing, and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe how powerful it is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or wear it in the gym!"
    i already own a light sabre which works great in battle but doesn't help me health wise

    seriously though you own and wear this, does it work? it sounds like something from star trek or some ****

    how's YOUR mornin' wood then?
  8. New Member
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    i dont want this

    i want it when i wake up and think holy **** that was a time ago, this is cool

    not by some magic trick

    It works well, you can get whenever you want. There is not strap wearing here, its your own natural energy.
  9. New Member
    namtrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.98%

    What is this morning wood of which you speak?

    I only wake up with it if I have to take a raging piss! lol
  10. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    There is a trick for this. Put your left palm up facing sky and right fingers or palm pointing on youe pelvis area. Feel energy coming to your left palm and releasing energy to the pelviic area. You get more nergy flow to the area you are looking for .Do this for 10 -15 minutes. You get rock hard morning wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    sounds like an advertisement for Fizogen's Strap.
    CheapVitamins.com | Fizogen The Strap ()

    Fizogen The Strap,

    Not sure what Fizogen The Strap does and if it would work for erections.

    What is to be expected with left hand facing sky left pelvic area, just morning wood or any thing else.

    Provide more details.
    What about when being indoor?
    How long one should be in that position, (10-15 min is a lots of time).
    What else is being affected.
    Could use more details.


    Pressure points or other should not be ignored.
    When I was boating few girls would use wrist straps similar to Fizogen The Strap, they were peventing sea sickness.

    .===========================
    acupressure-bands

    Psi Bands Acupressure Wrist Band

    Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") are drug-free accupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness, motion/travel sickness , chemotherapy, and anesthesia.

    Acupressure Bands*-*Morning Sickness*-*Pregnancy*-*DownTheLane.com





    *motion sickness strap - SHOP.COM
  11. New Member
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    CheapVitamins.com | Fizogen The Strap ()

    Fizogen The Strap,

    Not sure what Fizogen The Strap does and if it would work for erections.

    What is to be expected with left hand facing sky left pelvic area, just morning wood or any thing else.

    Provide more details.
    What about when being indoor?
    How long one should be in that position, (10-15 min is a lots of time).
    What else is being affected.
    Could use more details.


    Pressure points or other should not be ignored.
    When I was boating few girls would use wrist straps similar to Fizogen The Strap, they were peventing sea sickness.

    .===========================
    acupressure-bands

    Psi Bands Acupressure Wrist Band

    Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") are drug-free accupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness, motion/travel sickness , chemotherapy, and anesthesia.

    Acupressure Bands*-*Morning Sickness*-*Pregnancy*-*DownTheLane.com





    *motion sickness strap - SHOP.COM
    Sit in relaxed position in a quiet room.
    When you put your left palm up facing roof ,you should feel some pressure on the palm, then you put your right palm few inches above pelvic area (just below bladder area) and think that you are energizing that area and energy is flowing from your right hand to the pelvic area. The whole process will take max 10-15 minutes.Donít take more time than that. If you feel any difference (arouseness) in that area then you should stop it. If you donít feel even after 10-15 minutes then stop it and try to do next day.
  12. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    What is this morning wood of which you speak?

    I only wake up with it if I have to take a raging piss! lol
    I'm with this guy, the only time I wake up with that is if I've got about a gallon of weewee to be rid of.

    If I owned a Fizogen Strap, I'd be far too busy lifting and setting new PRs daily to be here. Not to mention the ability to fly and throw fireballs that harnessing one's chi allows.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  13. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I'm with this guy, the only time I wake up with that is if I've got about a gallon of weewee to be rid of.

    If I owned a Fizogen Strap, I'd be far too busy lifting and setting new PRs daily to be here. Not to mention the ability to fly and throw fireballs that harnessing one's chi allows.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    i think this discussion is going far off topic not that i mind its quite funny i must say

    i do get it when i have to pee like a mofo too

    now i used to remember i got them everyday when i was younger, so you're saying it doesn't matter at all?
  14. New Member
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    i think this discussion is going far off topic not that i mind its quite funny i must say

    i do get it when i have to pee like a mofo too

    now i used to remember i got them everyday when i was younger, so you're saying it doesn't matter at all?
    I understood what you are looking for. You will wake up so that you cannot bear the hard rock wood
  15. New Member
    namtrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.98%

    I can remember getting wood in 5th and 6th grade where I had to walk between classes with my books held in front of my crotch! Those were the days.

    I may wake up with non urine induced wood once every 2-3 weeks nowadays.
  16. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    On a more serious note. A few days back I woke up with 'non urine induced wood' (good word-phrase, namtrag.) I'm talking had to wake up cause it was almost painful.

    I know that the dream from that night that I remember was more sexual, but I'm trying to remember if there was something out of the ordinary I had taken before bed. I know I took my ZMK, Gut Health and probably 1-carboxy, but that's pretty much standard.

    Not to make a bad pun, but morning wood could just be something that's all in your head.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  17. New Member
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    On a more serious note. A few days back I woke up with 'non urine induced wood' (good word-phrase, namtrag.) I'm talking had to wake up cause it was almost painful.

    I know that the dream from that night that I remember was more sexual, but I'm trying to remember if there was something out of the ordinary I had taken before bed. I know I took my ZMK, Gut Health and probably 1-carboxy, but that's pretty much standard.

    Not to make a bad pun, but morning wood could just be something that's all in your head.

    You are 23 and you should be getting morning wood (between 4 am - 6 am) every day without using any supplements. I do get that but hard to control, as soon as it softens I will be awake and canot go back to sleep.
  18. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    You are 23 and you should be getting morning wood (between 4 am - 6 am) every day without using any supplements. I do get that but hard to control, as soon as it softens I will be awake and canot go back to sleep.
    crap this doesn't happen to me

    so back to the original question.. possible cause low e2 under the circumstances or totally irrelevant?
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27065
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Haha, this may help this thread along:

    Sarcasm: A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    crap this doesn't happen to me

    so back to the original question.. possible cause low e2 under the circumstances or totally irrelevant?
    Try taking a tablespoon of coconut oil before bed and see if it helps. The saturated fats are the precursor to the hormones, and without going into too much details, I find it can have a noticeable effect. Your low E2 could be doing it though.
  21. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    903
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wtf? funny as hell though
  22. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    any real answers for the man?
  23. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Fizogen - The Strap

    "The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when exercising or competing, and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe how powerful it is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or wear it in the gym!"
    You guys and your strap-ons. Try PowerFull from USPLabs - that gives me the Dawn Horn
  24. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    dawn horn
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Causes of Morning Wood
    By need4speed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 07:39 AM
  2. HGH,TEST, HCG, No more morning wood
    By Chuckwheat in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. E2 and Loss of Sex drive and morning wood
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. Low E2 = No Morning wood?
    By Hyde12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 07:09 AM
  5. Morning Wood -- What da Deal-yo?
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in