Question on morning wood variables

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I never get morning wood. I am diagnosed with mid range free T and low normal T (400). Estradiol is on 1/5th of the scale.

All factors staying the same, amount of sleep, diet etc.. if i take a product like Tongkat Ali and i wake up with morning wood next day, is this only and only because of the rise in estradiol in my case?

I.e. is morning wood directly related proportional to the amount of estradiol only you have?

Or are there other factors which are more important for this phenomenon? Like free test and so forth.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
I never get morning wood. I am diagnosed with mid range free T and low normal T (400). Estradiol is on 1/5th of the scale.

All factors staying the same, amount of sleep, diet etc.. if i take a product like Tongkat Ali and i wake up with morning wood next day, is this only and only because of the rise in estradiol in my case?

I.e. is morning wood directly related proportional to the amount of estradiol only you have?

Or are there other factors which are more important for this phenomenon? Like free test and so forth.

There is a trick for this. Put your left palm up facing sky and right fingers or palm pointing on youe pelvis area. Feel energy coming to your left palm and releasing energy to the pelviic area. You get more nergy flow to the area you are looking for .Do this for 10 -15 minutes. You get rock hard morning wood. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There is a trick for this. Put your left palm up facing sky and right fingers or palm pointing on youe pelvis area. Feel energy coming to your left palm and releasing energy to the pelviic area. You get more nergy flow to the area you are looking for .Do this for 10 -15 minutes. You get rock hard morning wood. :)
sounds like an advertisement for Fizogen's Strap.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
i dont want this

i want it when i wake up and think holy **** that was a time ago, this is cool

not by some magic trick ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Fizogen - The Strap :)

"The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when exercising or competing, and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe how powerful it is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or wear it in the gym!"

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established

"The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when exercising or competing, and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe how powerful it is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or wear it in the gym!"
i already own a light sabre which works great in battle but doesn't help me health wise

seriously though you own and wear this, does it work? it sounds like something from star trek or some ****

how's YOUR mornin' wood then?

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
i dont want this

i want it when i wake up and think holy **** that was a time ago, this is cool

not by some magic trick ;)

It works well, you can get whenever you want. There is not strap wearing here, its your own natural energy.

namtrag

namtrag

Awards
What is this morning wood of which you speak?

I only wake up with it if I have to take a raging piss! lol

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
sounds like an advertisement for Fizogen's Strap.
CheapVitamins.com | Fizogen The Strap ()

Fizogen The Strap,

Not sure what Fizogen The Strap does and if it would work for erections.

What is to be expected with left hand facing sky left pelvic area, just morning wood or any thing else.

Provide more details.
What about when being indoor?
How long one should be in that position, (10-15 min is a lots of time).
What else is being affected.
Could use more details.

Pressure points or other should not be ignored.
When I was boating few girls would use wrist straps similar to Fizogen The Strap, they were peventing sea sickness.

.===========================
acupressure-bands

Psi Bands Acupressure Wrist Band

Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") are drug-free accupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness, motion/travel sickness , chemotherapy, and anesthesia.

Acupressure Bands*-*Morning Sickness*-*Pregnancy*-*DownTheLane.com

*motion sickness strap - SHOP.COM

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
CheapVitamins.com | Fizogen The Strap ()

Fizogen The Strap,

Not sure what Fizogen The Strap does and if it would work for erections.

What is to be expected with left hand facing sky left pelvic area, just morning wood or any thing else.

Provide more details.
What about when being indoor?
How long one should be in that position, (10-15 min is a lots of time).
What else is being affected.
Could use more details.

Pressure points or other should not be ignored.
When I was boating few girls would use wrist straps similar to Fizogen The Strap, they were peventing sea sickness.

.===========================
acupressure-bands

Psi Bands Acupressure Wrist Band

Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") are drug-free accupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness, motion/travel sickness , chemotherapy, and anesthesia.

Acupressure Bands*-*Morning Sickness*-*Pregnancy*-*DownTheLane.com

*motion sickness strap - SHOP.COM
Sit in relaxed position in a quiet room.
When you put your left palm up facing roof ,you should feel some pressure on the palm, then you put your right palm few inches above pelvic area (just below bladder area) and think that you are energizing that area and energy is flowing from your right hand to the pelvic area. The whole process will take max 10-15 minutes.Don’t take more time than that. If you feel any difference (arouseness) in that area then you should stop it. If you don’t feel even after 10-15 minutes then stop it and try to do next day.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What is this morning wood of which you speak?

I only wake up with it if I have to take a raging piss! lol
I'm with this guy, the only time I wake up with that is if I've got about a gallon of weewee to be rid of.

If I owned a Fizogen Strap, I'd be far too busy lifting and setting new PRs daily to be here. Not to mention the ability to fly and throw fireballs that harnessing one's chi allows.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I'm with this guy, the only time I wake up with that is if I've got about a gallon of weewee to be rid of.

If I owned a Fizogen Strap, I'd be far too busy lifting and setting new PRs daily to be here. Not to mention the ability to fly and throw fireballs that harnessing one's chi allows.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i think this discussion is going far off topic not that i mind its quite funny i must say

i do get it when i have to pee like a mofo too

now i used to remember i got them everyday when i was younger, so you're saying it doesn't matter at all?

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i think this discussion is going far off topic not that i mind its quite funny i must say

i do get it when i have to pee like a mofo too

now i used to remember i got them everyday when i was younger, so you're saying it doesn't matter at all?
I understood what you are looking for. You will wake up so that you cannot bear the hard rock wood

namtrag

namtrag

Awards
I can remember getting wood in 5th and 6th grade where I had to walk between classes with my books held in front of my crotch! Those were the days.

I may wake up with non urine induced wood once every 2-3 weeks nowadays.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
On a more serious note. A few days back I woke up with 'non urine induced wood' (good word-phrase, namtrag.) I'm talking had to wake up cause it was almost painful.

I know that the dream from that night that I remember was more sexual, but I'm trying to remember if there was something out of the ordinary I had taken before bed. I know I took my ZMK, Gut Health and probably 1-carboxy, but that's pretty much standard.

Not to make a bad pun, but morning wood could just be something that's all in your head.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
On a more serious note. A few days back I woke up with 'non urine induced wood' (good word-phrase, namtrag.) I'm talking had to wake up cause it was almost painful.

I know that the dream from that night that I remember was more sexual, but I'm trying to remember if there was something out of the ordinary I had taken before bed. I know I took my ZMK, Gut Health and probably 1-carboxy, but that's pretty much standard.

Not to make a bad pun, but morning wood could just be something that's all in your head.

You are 23 and you should be getting morning wood (between 4 am - 6 am) every day without using any supplements. I do get that but hard to control, as soon as it softens I will be awake and canot go back to sleep.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
You are 23 and you should be getting morning wood (between 4 am - 6 am) every day without using any supplements. I do get that but hard to control, as soon as it softens I will be awake and canot go back to sleep.
crap this doesn't happen to me

so back to the original question.. possible cause low e2 under the circumstances or totally irrelevant?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, this may help this thread along:

Sarcasm: A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crap this doesn't happen to me

so back to the original question.. possible cause low e2 under the circumstances or totally irrelevant?
Try taking a tablespoon of coconut oil before bed and see if it helps. The saturated fats are the precursor to the hormones, and without going into too much details, I find it can have a noticeable effect. Your low E2 could be doing it though.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You guys and your strap-ons. Try PowerFull from USPLabs - that gives me the Dawn Horn:thumbsup: