Has anybody used tribulus terrestris tp increase LH naturally

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
I just came to know that tribulus terrestris increases LH naturally. Has anybody used it. Did it really worked? If HCG is not available , how about using tribulus terrestris to increases LH there by increasing testosterone naturally (even though if it is in normal range).

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
tried it and it worked crazy good for three days
instantaneous morning wood, more spontaneous erections, felt more self confident

then after three days WHAM

nothing

thats my experience with it

whether placebo or not i liked the effects and then they stopped

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try primordial performance toco-8
tribulus is only a temporary fix, and doesn't work for everyone

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I just came to know that tribulus terrestris increases LH naturally. Has anybody used it. Did it really worked? If HCG is not available , how about using tribulus terrestris to increases LH there by increasing testosterone naturally (even though if it is in normal range).
i also heard that it only works for people who are low on testosterone and that for normal leveled ppl it's crap

anyways, have you tried lj100 or tongkat ali? apparently this stuff works better than trib, more anecdotal reviews

why don't you try a blood test before of total test and estradiol and take both tribulus / tongkat twice a day and then post blood results after?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
i also heard that it only works for people who are low on testosterone and that for normal leveled ppl it's crap

anyways, have you tried lj100 or tongkat ali? apparently this stuff works better than trib, more anecdotal reviews

why don't you try a blood test before of total test and estradiol and take both tribulus / tongkat twice a day and then post blood results after?
Tribulus caused a moderate increase in LH - enough to raise my testosterone to decent levels. Unfortunately after 8 weeks I experienced estrogen feedback, and that dropped my testosterone levels. Arimidex helped a little, but not enough. I recommend it for people with normal levels who are looking for a natural six week cycle.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
try primordial performance toco-8
tribulus is only a temporary fix, and doesn't work for everyone
I'm interested in Toco-8. My problem is lo LH. I currently use HCG. The results have been very good, but I much rather use a natural product that fires up my HPTA. Did you do blood work before and after? If so, I'd be interested in the results.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus caused a moderate increase in LH - enough to raise my testosterone to decent levels. Unfortunately after 8 weeks I experienced estrogen feedback, and that dropped my testosterone levels. Arimidex helped a little, but not enough. I recommend it for people with normal levels who are looking for a natural six week cycle.

was this after a cycle or are you natural?

im at 400 total levels

are you saying that this could increase my points to e.g. 600-650 or so? i will take estrogen with it, im low on estradiol

if it gets too high i can try some thing like DIM right?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
was this after a cycle or are you natural?

im at 400 total levels

are you saying that this could increase my points to e.g. 600-650 or so? i will take estrogen with it, im low on estradiol

if it gets too high i can try some thing like DIM right?
I tried it as a form of TRT, not after a cycle. I'm also normally low estrogen. The problem is that higher levels diminish levels of testosterone. You could try DIM, but I think Arimidex is much stronger, and that did not do enough for me. My recommendation would be to cycle tribulus for 6 weeks then DIM for 4 and repeat.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I tried it as a form of TRT, not after a cycle. I'm also normally low estrogen. The problem is that higher levels diminish levels of testosterone. You could try DIM, but I think Arimidex is much stronger, and that did not do enough for me. My recommendation would be to cycle tribulus for 6 weeks then DIM for 4 and repeat.
interesting

what kind of trib did you use? or what would you recommend?

arimidex is stronger as ive heard but wouldn't it be a good idea to just take some trib and a dose of dim along with it twice or three times daily? thus stimulating test increase but also inhibiting estrogen at the same time?

my main goal is good wood all the time, so im looking for some protocol which can increase my total test by a few hundred points, get optimal on free test, and keep estradiol constant as far as possible at the optimum number for maximum powered erections

any bloodwork btw on this??

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
interesting

what kind of trib did you use? or what would you recommend?

arimidex is stronger as ive heard but wouldn't it be a good idea to just take some trib and a dose of dim along with it twice or three times daily? thus stimulating test increase but also inhibiting estrogen at the same time?

my main goal is good wood all the time, so im looking for some protocol which can increase my total test by a few hundred points, get optimal on free test, and keep estradiol constant as far as possible at the optimum number for maximum powered erections

any bloodwork btw on this??
I have no problem with keeping my testosterone where I want it, frequent T shots help. DHT also stays right on top range, good.
-------------

When you find out how to keep estrodial within tight band, lets us know.

Wish there was a way to do frequent urine testing for E2.

E2 fluctuates naturally, hard to catch average level in blood test.
24hr urine have a better chance but is expensive.
Wish there were keto-sticks for E2 (E2-sticks) or (estro-sticks).
Just pee on it and see results if few minutes.