Is 7-keto/prog/test 25/25/50 lotion safe? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is 7-keto/prog/test 25/25/50 lotion safe?

1. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Or will my natural production shut down? My total test levels range 500 to 600 and free was 100 in range of 35 to 155 in one test and only 9.9 in a range of 8.7 to 50 or so in another test. I just don't want to shut down natural production or is this concern at this dose? Thank you

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  175 lbs.

Yes it will shut you down. With your numbers, if you're feeling well and you should be with that level of free T, don't mess with your hormones EVER.
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Or will my natural production shut down? My total test levels range 500 to 600 and free was 100 in range of 35 to 155 in one test and only 9.9 in a range of 8.7 to 50 or so in another test. I just don't want to shut down natural production or is this concern at this dose? Thank you

So this lotion have testosterone.

If you supply external testosterone,
    body will see it and will stop your natural production.

That is a law of nature, you cannot change that.

but
    if you have low FreeT you have to do something about it.

First do more thorough investigation,
    possibly find your problems
    then
    figure out your best way to go about it.

For now, stay away from that lotion.
    Do not expect miracle simple one pill or one lotion solution.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

I agree with Brent that if you feel well, i would not mess with your well into normal testosterone.

Check other issues as JanSz said, like: How to manipulate nutrition to increase free testosterone. For someone like you, that could be HUGE; 2. If you're not feeling so well, look into other issues: thyroid/adrenals/IGF-1/sleep/nutrition

Bear in mind that those blood tests are a snapshot; they can change point to point. Your average looks pretty solid though. Get more tests.

Is the screen name the garage?
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, 996tt cab and an elise. Thanks for the advice.

I went to a DO for treatment of osteoporosis at 41 and she diagnosed me with chronic fatigue. She sent me prescriptions for Cytomel, synthyroid, and cortef. She also sent the lotion I mentioned.

I primarily went to see her for possible HGH treatment for my osteoporosis.

My IGF-1 was 232, my TSH .71, free T3 3.5, and free T4 1.9. My DHEA was a very low 77.

My endo and local anti aging doctor said I didn't need any of the meds the DO sent and prescribed. I think I agree although I wonder if 7 keto could help low DHEAS level.
  6. Advanced Member

Yeah, 996tt cab and an elise. Thanks for the advice.

I went to a DO for treatment of osteoporosis at 41 and she diagnosed me with chronic fatigue. She sent me prescriptions for Cytomel, synthyroid, and cortef. She also sent the lotion I mentioned.

I primarily went to see her for possible HGH treatment for my osteoporosis.

My IGF-1 was 232, my TSH .71, free T3 3.5, and free T4 1.9. My DHEA was a very low 77.

My endo and local anti aging doctor said I didn't need any of the meds the DO sent and prescribed. I think I agree although I wonder if 7 keto could help low DHEAS level.
    I would agree with your endo and local anti aging doctor.

Your IGF-1 looks good, Free T3 is in the optimal range, T4 is upper third. Certainly supplement DHEA.

The one thing I find interesting is your FSH, which is low (at least according to the ranges I've seen - please post the range for his test). I'm guessing the range to be something like 0.35 - 5.5 mIU/mL.

If that's the case, I'm wondering if your LH is also lower third. Did you have your LH tested?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Preventing on cycle Prog. Gyno
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:24 AM
  2. 1st Sustanon 250 Cycle w/ Prog/Pics
    By Jsherbro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. P-plex gave me prog-gyno
    By Einherjer89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27