Question for Jansz
- 07-10-2008, 10:37 AM
- 07-10-2008, 10:58 AM
If one newer used steroids he is not shut down.
Clomid stil may be used if one is secondary it may actually work, hovewer Clomid is not a long term solution because of sides.
So, it is better to use HCG right away.
There have to be enough HCG used, so it could make a difference, also schedule is important.
From discussion on this board, it looks like
E3D 1000-1250iu HCG shots are good start.
Good monitoring and ample time (many months) is need, so do not start on it unless you have ample supply of HCG in you hands and are sure that doc will give you scripts for blood testing.
07-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2003, 08:26 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2003, 09:55 PM
- By belbs75 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2003, 11:02 AM
- By Rhinoman in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2002, 05:35 PM
- By MassMachine in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2002, 01:05 AM