Looking for a Doctor to see in Long Island, NY any reccommendations?

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
There was a prominent guy but he killed himself. I had my test checked . It should have been done in the morning but was done in the afternoon. It is very low. Im doing the research to learn about the axis etc but was wondering if anyone knew of a doc I could see other than your standard endocrinologist. Thanks

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
rofl. what a good way to start off a thread.

go see overbeck.
Thank you for the lead I will look him up. Yeah, the guy was a big bodybuilding trainer, dr, and surgeon. got busted for prescribing illegally and would rather be dead than go to jail. I used to see him at the gym I joined all the time, Bev Francis's place. Im not a big hardcore dude but I love the sport and the fitness and the knowledge. Thanks again.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
cant find him on citidexli and evny med assoc can you point me in the right direction? thanks

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's in PA:

Dr.Michael D. Overbeck, Internal Medicine, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, (PA)

I'm in NY as well, not a huge fan of DR's here. I'm going out of state very soon.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
overbeck is dam good
Dr over beck takes a different approach then other dr's and looks for the cause vs the effect of why you are out of balance. Nutritional imbalances and further hormonal evalutions helps guide one to the possible root cause. He uses HRT when necessary but beleives it a natural approach if possible. If your engine is not working why replace spark plugs when all you have to do is look to see if there is any gas in it in the first place. If there are other dr's in your area feel free to check them out..