Hcg And Low Testosterone

ratdog

Awards
Trying to learn or understand more about HCG. I have read here that those of us on hrt would benefit from the use of HCG injections. Most of what I read on the internet speaks of weight loss with HCG. What has been proven by reliable sources that HCG can do for men with low T. Any tests done by places like John Hopkins or the like? My endo seems to know nothing about it. Is it commonly used to supplement T therapy by urologists and endos? Any docs or clinics available thru the net that uses HCG that would accept insurance? Blue Cross, my health insurance company shows no info about HCG used to support mens hormone issues. Not debating anyone here, just trying to learn facts. I was one of the poor devils that thought finasteride, for hair loss was safe. Who knows, that may be one reason why I am having trouble. I could punch a hole thru a concrete block wall before I used that stuff.

mircle

Awards
I don't know if my insurance will cover it but hopefully this is a temporary routine anyway. I am on my second vial and they only cost me $35 each with syringes. I decided to not even bother with insurance at that price.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Trying to learn or understand more about HCG. I have read here that those of us on hrt would benefit from the use of HCG injections. Most of what I read on the internet speaks of weight loss with HCG. What has been proven by reliable sources that HCG can do for men with low T. Any tests done by places like John Hopkins or the like? My endo seems to know nothing about it. Is it commonly used to supplement T therapy by urologists and endos? Any docs or clinics available thru the net that uses HCG that would accept insurance? Blue Cross, my health insurance company shows no info about HCG used to support mens hormone issues. Not debating anyone here, just trying to learn facts. I was one of the poor devils that thought finasteride, for hair loss was safe. Who knows, that may be one reason why I am having trouble. I could punch a hole thru a concrete block wall before I used that stuff.
Primary hypogonadism=non-functional testicles
Secondary hypogonadism= functional testis but lack signal for production of T (low LH)

Primary need Test supplementation plus (small dose) HCG to keep cosmetic size of testis.

Secondary (unfortunately) is mostly treated same as primary.
Secondary can have his testis stimulated (with little larger dose) HCG.

There are also mixed cases.