p5p and sexual function

• Thread starter touchdownthirty
  • Start date
touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
I use a dosage of about 70mg of p5p to control prolactin when on cycle and it works wonders, for me. Last night I was reading up on cabergoline and its effect on refraction time. Subsequent to that I also read that it may cause heart valve problems. So my question is could a possibly higher dosage of p5p offer the same benefits?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I use a dosage of about 70mg of p5p to control prolactin when on cycle and it works wonders, for me. Last night I was reading up on cabergoline and its effect on refraction time. Subsequent to that I also read that it may cause heart valve problems. So my question is could a possibly higher dosage of p5p offer the same benefits?
P5P? B-6 coenzyme?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P5P? B-6 coenzyme?
P5P is the bioactive form of b-6. It is what pyridozine converts to to be used by the body.

OP...I would say - possibly, but interested in finding out what the results of your experiment are.

Prolactin is the main culprit in refractory period.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
P5P might reduce the refractory period via prolactin inhibition, but cabergoline is a dopamine agonist increasing sex drive & performance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P5P might reduce the refractory period via prolactin inhibition, but cabergoline is a dopamine agonist increasing sex drive & performance.
Sounds like a stack I need to try ASAP.

Combined with DTH and COQ Diesel, with some high dose PLCAR, I think my wife would grow to hate my touch.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
P5P is the bioactive form of b-6. It is what pyridozine converts to to be used by the body.

OP...I would say - possibly, but interested in finding out what the results of your experiment are.

Prolactin is the main culprit in refractory period.
Yeah I use P-5-P in JP8 also it was in my ready4war powders of the past. Pyroxidal-5-Phosphate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I use P-5-P in JP8 also it was in my ready4war powders of the past. Pyroxidal-5-Phosphate.
good call....it is exponentially more expensive than standard b6, discouraging to some manfacturers.

DId younotice sexual synergy using it with dth?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
good call....it is exponentially more expensive than standard b6, discouraging to some manfacturers.

DId younotice sexual synergy using it with dth?
Well now that I think about it, I think it has an effect on Nitric Oxide because when people would use the old R4W powders they said it gave them some good pumps. I really couldnt tell (libido wise) with JP8 or r4w becasue they both have caffeine, and with me and DTH, there really isnt "more" libido to be added to me. I use it in products because B6 is needed to convert noradrenalin to adrenalin and P5P is more expensive......but u have to pay to play.

PLCAR is something good to use with DTH, but you dont need high doses, just 1-2g day. PLCAR increases LH.

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
I purchased a couple bottles of p5p and will begin trying it out when they arrive. Now as far as dosages are concerned, what sounds good to you guys? I was thinking 100mg and my caps are 33mg each, so I'd take them 3x/daily. Unless, of course, one dosage would be better.hmmm?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I purchased a couple bottles of p5p and will begin trying it out when they arrive. Now as far as dosages are concerned, what sounds good to you guys? I was thinking 100mg and my caps are 33mg each, so I'd take them 3x/daily. Unless, of course, one dosage would be better.hmmm?
thats fine, i wouldnt go over 50mg in one dose and over 100mg/day.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the difference btwn P-5-P and pyritinol?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the difference btwn P-5-P and pyritinol?
a phosphate group at the 5th position? =)

P5P is immediately bioactive with no conversion or cofactors necessary.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Too much can affect nerves. I was doing P5P 50mg 2x/day and ended up with tingly fingers & toes... really freaked me out. Maybe I am extra sensitive to it, but I thought I'd warn about the possibility.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle from Unique Nutrition that says Pyrintinol: Neuro-enhanced B6. I just didn't know what that meant.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle from Unique Nutrition that says Pyrintinol: Neuro-enhanced B6. I just didn't know what that meant.
Here's a decent article:

http://www.smart-drugs.net/ias-pyritinol.htm

Pyritinol is also known as pyrithioxine, and pyridoxine disulfide. In the Pyritinol molecule, two pyridoxine sulfide molecules are linked together by their two sulfur atoms.

Madness10

Awards
I have begin taking:
p-5-p - 200 mg of and each capsule is 50 mg
b-6 -400 mg and each capsule is 100 mg
Vitex- 2-3 times daily
Liver Care- 4 capsules daily spaced out

All of this is in hopes to take away gyno that has formed from tren(a max muscle product prohormone) about a year ago.
Is this too much b6 to be taking I dont want to take as much as I am taking for more than 2 weeks, but I also dont want to overdose.
Also is there any other alternatives like a certain SERM to take for my condition

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have begin taking:
p-5-p - 200 mg of and each capsule is 50 mg
b-6 -400 mg and each capsule is 100 mg
Vitex- 2-3 times daily
Liver Care- 4 capsules daily spaced out

All of this is in hopes to take away gyno that has formed from tren(a max muscle product prohormone) about a year ago.
Is this too much b6 to be taking I dont want to take as much as I am taking for more than 2 weeks, but I also dont want to overdose.
Also is there any other alternatives like a certain SERM to take for my condition
Why both forms of b-6?