hCG: How quickly can I get back on my feet? - AnabolicMinds.com

hCG: How quickly can I get back on my feet?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

hCG: How quickly can I get back on my feet?

I've tested to have pathetically low T. While, right now, I am trying an herbal supplement to get my T going naturally, its going a bit slow.

Last night I had a lady over and, much work and finesse later, were about to have sex and I cant get it up. ****. (Did I mention I'm 20??)

So Im going to ask my doc to immediately switch me on to hCG.

What should I expect for the first month on HCG? A week or so for my body to ramp up and then things will be stable? Will my E levels start to plummet and do crazy things or will things level off in about a week? Worse, could it create other sexual problems (premature ejac, cant orgasm, whatnot)?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy View Post
    I've tested to have pathetically low T. While, right now, I am trying an herbal supplement to get my T going naturally, its going a bit slow.

Last night I had a lady over and, much work and finesse later, were about to have sex and I cant get it up. ****. (Did I mention I'm 20??)

So Im going to ask my doc to immediately switch me on to hCG.

What should I expect for the first month on HCG? A week or so for my body to ramp up and then things will be stable? Will my E levels start to plummet and do crazy things or will things level off in about a week? Worse, could it create other sexual problems (premature ejac, cant orgasm, whatnot)?
    You need to test LH,FSH and PROLACTIN to know whether you are secondary or primary.If you are primary then you don't need HCG, if you are secondary you need HCG
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

Ive already done all this. The question isnt 'Am I hypo?' because I am. The big question is what the typical response to hCG is.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Ive already done all this. The question isnt 'Am I hypo?' because I am. The big question is what the typical response to hCG is.
    Post your complete blood tests, current and from past few years.
    Post it as a table.
    Name of analyte, value, units, range.
    Name of laboratory.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Post your complete blood tests, current and from past few years.
    Post it as a table.
    Name of analyte, value, units, range.
    Name of laboratory.

I dont have it ready. Bottom line is Ive done the testing and am 100% sure of the situation Im in and I need HCG. I just want to know the effects of it as per the OP.

Whether or not I am low T is not relevant. Take it as a given that Im secondary.

Thanks
  6. Professional Member

I dont have it ready. Bottom line is Ive done the testing and am 100% sure of the situation Im in and I need HCG. I just want to know the effects of it as per the OP.

Whether or not I am low T is not relevant. Take it as a given that Im secondary.

Thanks
    Just so you know.
    HCG if not done properly will not only raise your T but may also raise E2.

Bottom line,
    withouth proper testing you may end up with limp d*ck and gyno to boot.

There is a good chance that your current problems may be more due to improper E2 level ather than low T.

I am not saying that I know your T levels.
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Just so you know.
    HCG if not done properly will not only raise your T but may also raise E2.

Bottom line,
    withouth proper testing you may end up with limp d*ck and gyno to boot.

There is a good chance that your current problems may be more due to improper E2 level ather than low T.

I am not saying that I know your T levels.
    Jan is 100% right-on.

The short answer to your question is that, properly administered HCG, with proper testing (including E2 and AI to control if necessary) should have you back to form. Some respond more quickly than others, give it a month.

Like Jan said, watch your variables and check labs before making too many changes.
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    Jan is 100% right-on.

The short answer to your question is that, properly administered HCG, with proper testing (including E2 and AI to control if necessary) should have you back to form. Some respond more quickly than others, give it a month.

Like Jan said, watch your variables and check labs before making too many changes.
    He is in good hands and will be monitored closely. From current research 500 ius every 3 days would be the best protocol for adminstration retesting total t and e2 after 2 weeks of administration and adjust accordingly..In my current research it appears that multiply ijection of HCG could potential increase e2 conversion due to some how the unknown effects of actiing on adipose tissue at site of the injections.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bench: feet up
    By Chub in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 02:06 PM
  2. 30,000 feet and looking great?
    By Tranzlogic in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:26 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 12:14 AM