- 06-28-2008, 01:09 AM
I think i have a hormonal imbalance. My skin is blotchy and hasnt been able to tan the past few months. It happened right after i got off a prohormone. So i know my skin changed due to hormone use. Anyways, i am getting blood work done soon.
What do I need to test?
Vitamin A definecy?
i have no clue what to test for and neither does my doc i dont think. So please let me know what causes the skin to change by hormones? Please list things i need to get tested for that causes skin changes internally? I know this is it? I did have blood work done a while back and my free test was VERY High. but i doubt that would cause skin issues. Please let me know what I need to test for/
Similar Forum Threads
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:03 AM
- By shredded in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
- By jms31 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
- By azgymrat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2004, 10:07 AM
- By David Dunn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2004, 05:50 PM