Endos new plan

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive been on TRT for a while with this protocol: 150mg Testosterone Cyp. every 10 days. Now I feel great but my testicular atrophy is bothering me. In the past I got my testosterone levels in the 700's with HCG alone, but still felt like ****. My endo gave me two options:

Option 1: retry the HCG with an AI(Armidex)

or

Option 2: decrease testosterone injection to 100mg every 10 days with added two shots of HCG on days 6 and 8 of 1000ius.
-I know 1000ius is too much for a single dose, so i figured i could just spred it out more evenly thru the ten days, as endo thinks only 1000ius will be effective.

Ive delt with the fact that ive been on the wrong protocol(testosterone shots), but my endo is just now realizing my estrogen was to high while on HCG, which is why i didnt feel any better. which option would be better.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on TRT for a while with this protocol: 150mg Testosterone Cyp. every 10 days. Now I feel great but my testicular atrophy is bothering me. In the past I got my testosterone levels in the 700's with HCG alone, but still felt like ****. My endo gave me two options:

Option 1: retry the HCG with an AI(Armidex)

or

Option 2: decrease testosterone injection to 100mg every 10 days with added two shots of HCG on days 6 and 8 of 1000ius.
-I know 1000ius is too much for a single dose, so i figured i could just spred it out more evenly thru the ten days, as endo thinks only 1000ius will be effective.

Ive delt with the fact that ive been on the wrong protocol(testosterone shots), but my endo is just now realizing my estrogen was to high while on HCG, which is why i didnt feel any better. which option would be better.
Give priority to HCG, more natural.

Use HCG, E3Dor E2D schedule.
Average weekly dose 2000-4000iu
limited by:
ability to control E2 with Arimidex dose of max 2mg/week
or
BioAvalableTestosterone greater than 575

Allow enough time (2-4 months) to figure out if it will work.

If not enough natural testosterone is produced that way, top if of with Depo-T or similar.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks janzs, i been patient with my endo and am so glad to be feeling better, but i think
HCG, would be better in the long run.....

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Give priority to HCG, more natural.

Use HCG, E3Dor E2D schedule.
Average weekly dose 2000-4000iu
limited by:
ability to control E2 with Arimidex dose of max 2mg/week
or
BioAvalableTestosterone greater than 575

Allow enough time (2-4 months) to figure out if it will work.

If not enough natural testosterone is produced that way, top if of with Depo-T or similar.

Suggested protocol is too much hCG if he remains on same level of test. Makes no sense to be on full hCG monotherapy dose and test. at the same time. Will only cause E2 problems. One needs to make the decision whether hCG is the primary test booster, or an adjunct to maintain testicular volume -- one or the other, period.