Endos new plan
- 06-27-2008, 04:34 PM
Endos new plan
Ive been on TRT for a while with this protocol: 150mg Testosterone Cyp. every 10 days. Now I feel great but my testicular atrophy is bothering me. In the past I got my testosterone levels in the 700's with HCG alone, but still felt like ****. My endo gave me two options:
Option 1: retry the HCG with an AI(Armidex)
Option 2: decrease testosterone injection to 100mg every 10 days with added two shots of HCG on days 6 and 8 of 1000ius.
-I know 1000ius is too much for a single dose, so i figured i could just spred it out more evenly thru the ten days, as endo thinks only 1000ius will be effective.
Ive delt with the fact that ive been on the wrong protocol(testosterone shots), but my endo is just now realizing my estrogen was to high while on HCG, which is why i didnt feel any better. which option would be better.
- 06-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Use HCG, E3Dor E2D schedule.
Average weekly dose 2000-4000iu
ability to control E2 with Arimidex dose of max 2mg/week
BioAvalableTestosterone greater than 575
Allow enough time (2-4 months) to figure out if it will work.
If not enough natural testosterone is produced that way, top if of with Depo-T or similar.
06-27-2008, 09:04 PM
thanks janzs, i been patient with my endo and am so glad to be feeling better, but i think
HCG, would be better in the long run.....
06-28-2008, 03:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bw2506 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:25 PM
- By JKill in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2009, 02:23 AM
- By bakerderek0 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2009, 01:54 PM
- By Turd Ferguson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2005, 03:46 PM
- By Redsky in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2004, 04:52 PM