- 06-25-2008, 05:02 PM
Until i get my adrenals and thyroid and test levels fixed, i need some stuff which compares to viagra/cialis.
I am talking guaranteed erectile hardness to pull me through the periods of treatment until things resolve.
I was thinking about Icariin. I have tried Aspire (insane) and viagra (good) and cialis (reasonable). I also tried yohimbine but I feel this has too much of an impact on my entire CNS/adrenal system and leaves me shaky and unable to sleep.
- Has anyone had success with Icariin in either pill or powder form and if so at what dosage?
- How does it compare to above chemicals?
- Is it also hard on the liver, I feel all of the above substances take a toll on my liver, hopefully a natural substance will be lower (of course it's got the same working as a pde-5 inhibitor so i doubt it)
- When to dose it pre-sex so it times out perfectly before or after a meal and what is the time it stays active in your system?
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
- 06-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Nothing is comparable to the above except for the now defunct Aspire. You can also try coq diesel. I liked it.
Icariins didn't work for me, I think they may only work for people with healthy test levels, as do most test boosters. Nothing works for hardness like cialis, best thing out there, even when low dosed. There are very little sides if dosed at 5mg ed and it's still very effective. Were you taking liquid cialis or the pills? The legit pills definately worked much better I found.
Also, try dosing l-dopa 30-60 minutes before sex to greatly reduce refractory time.
06-26-2008, 02:15 AM
Alright thanks for the honest answer. I tried Cialis but i got not such a good reaction from it as aspire and viagra. Might be that i had a fake pill, but not likely. Is there a 5 mg without prescription on the net, might wanna buy that (PM plz)?
I tried mucuna pruriens at high dose before bed. Improved sleep and definitely gave morning wood. Without 5-htp it gave me hot flashes and so forth. Also it gave me libido but not erectile hardness. Thanks for the tip anyways.
06-26-2008, 02:37 PM
06-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 01-07-2016, 10:53 AM
- By mytime09 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:41 PM
- By matthias7 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 134Last Post: 05-12-2010, 12:38 PM
- By nelix in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 08:35 PM