How long till endogenous suppression

Steinkill

Awards
I've been on TRT for 9 months, i was specting LH and FSH on ND levels but my last test showed:

LH 1.50 (0,4 - 5,7)
FSH 1.00 (1.1 - 13.5)

So i was wondering does this mean im still producing minimal amounts of test?, im still fertile?, how long till suppression.

I asked my doctor, and he was actually surprised they were so low, because he says its only testosterone, so there shouldnt be natural production suppression, this goes against what i learned.

Can anyone shed some light on this? by the way my TT was 770 (300 - 1000). Thanks in advance.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've been on TRT for 9 months, i was specting LH and FSH on ND levels but my last test showed:

LH 1.50 (0,4 - 5,7)
FSH 1.00 (1.1 - 13.5)

So i was wondering does this mean im still producing minimal amounts of test?, im still fertile?, how long till suppression.

I asked my doctor, and he was actually surprised they were so low, because he says its only testosterone, so there shouldnt be natural production suppression, this goes against what i learned.

Can anyone shed some light on this? by the way my TT was 770 (300 - 1000). Thanks in advance.
If you do not have e2 problems might want to suggest to dr about adding in HCG to get back your own levels (300 point jump) on your levels. You may have been secondary and never primary.

Steinkill

Awards
If you do not have e2 problems might want to suggest to dr about adding in HCG to get back your own levels (300 point jump) on your levels. You may have been secondary and never primary.
Im actually secondary, the problem is whether im using test or HCG my endogenous (LH and FSH) production should be suppressed, 9 months its more than enough to do that. It just that this little detail calls my attention, and i want to know what could be the reason for this.