Supplements for Estrogen Control.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

Supplements for Estrogen Control.

Hey all. So, when I started taking Adex, I stopped taking Indolplex. It seems that a number of posters take Adex and DIM, or some other supplements to channel estrogen. Is this advisable? I take so many damn supplements, I only want to take another if it will make a material difference. Reduced refractory period, and better re-loading between night and morning would count as material.

I'm taking Maca, and I cant say I notice much. Given that I have 2 lbs, I will keep taking it.

TIA for any advice.
    J

2. Registered User

Runs the rheins urine test
    if 2/16 are out of balance run DIM
    If total testosteorne in relationship to e2 is elevated look to possible progesterone defeiincy (pregenenolone cream)
    I just had urine test run (waiting on results) and was on the phone with rheins labs explainng some of the clients testing results. Rheins labs is light years above any other lab I have been associated with inreference custermer serive. The DR of the lab was readily available and explained about all the hidden varaibles that the test shows. I suggested to him what symptoms the patient along and what I suspected before the test. He explained to me i was 100% right and went on to further show me hidden factors to further explain the findings. When the test is broken down into specific ratios it really shows alot of valuable infomration un seen by other tests.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Runs the rheins urine test
    if 2/16 are out of balance run DIM
    If total testosteorne in relationship to e2 is elevated look to possible progesterone defeiincy (pregenenolone cream)
    I just had urine test run (waiting on results) and was on the phone with rheins labs explainng some of the clients testing results. Rheins labs is light years above any other lab I have been associated with inreference custermer serive. The DR of the lab was readily available and explained about all the hidden varaibles that the test shows. I suggested to him what symptoms the patient along and what I suspected before the test. He explained to me i was 100% right and went on to further show me hidden factors to further explain the findings. When the test is broken down into specific ratios it really shows alot of valuable infomration un seen by other tests.
    What's the reference range for the 2/16 ratio?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. estrogen control
    By Bigpete757 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. 6-OXO vs. DIM for estrogen control
    By bigskinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 11:31 AM
  3. 6-Oxy for estrogen control
    By bioman3131 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine