Supplements for Estrogen Control.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey all. So, when I started taking Adex, I stopped taking Indolplex. It seems that a number of posters take Adex and DIM, or some other supplements to channel estrogen. Is this advisable? I take so many damn supplements, I only want to take another if it will make a material difference. Reduced refractory period, and better re-loading between night and morning would count as material. ;)

I'm taking Maca, and I cant say I notice much. Given that I have 2 lbs, I will keep taking it.

TIA for any advice.
J

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Runs the rheins urine test
if 2/16 are out of balance run DIM
If total testosteorne in relationship to e2 is elevated look to possible progesterone defeiincy (pregenenolone cream)
I just had urine test run (waiting on results) and was on the phone with rheins labs explainng some of the clients testing results. Rheins labs is light years above any other lab I have been associated with inreference custermer serive. The DR of the lab was readily available and explained about all the hidden varaibles that the test shows. I suggested to him what symptoms the patient along and what I suspected before the test. He explained to me i was 100% right and went on to further show me hidden factors to further explain the findings. When the test is broken down into specific ratios it really shows alot of valuable infomration un seen by other tests.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Runs the rheins urine test
if 2/16 are out of balance run DIM
If total testosteorne in relationship to e2 is elevated look to possible progesterone defeiincy (pregenenolone cream)
I just had urine test run (waiting on results) and was on the phone with rheins labs explainng some of the clients testing results. Rheins labs is light years above any other lab I have been associated with inreference custermer serive. The DR of the lab was readily available and explained about all the hidden varaibles that the test shows. I suggested to him what symptoms the patient along and what I suspected before the test. He explained to me i was 100% right and went on to further show me hidden factors to further explain the findings. When the test is broken down into specific ratios it really shows alot of valuable infomration un seen by other tests.
What's the reference range for the 2/16 ratio?