Androgel Evening Crash
- 06-19-2008, 08:45 PM
- 06-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Yeah .... I agree .... Although there are some nights I seem to have more energy ....
How's it working for your ED if I might be so bold ? I've been on it now for 20 days .... I had actually started it on April 4 but ran out May 12th and didn't get my script refilled till the 27th of May .... I nose dived .... And now I am getting back to where I should be I hope, but it is a long haul ....
Are you in a relationship ?
06-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Probably too soon to tell, but maybe some improvement. The internet says 2 weeks to 2 months for signs of improvement on various symptoms.
My GF of a few months is okay. She was concerned before I started treatment because she thought I wasn't attracted to her. Hopefully the hardware malfunctions will go away over time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:02 AM
- By Nutz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2003, 01:42 AM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-12-2003, 10:26 AM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2003, 12:18 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2003, 11:18 AM