What to Expect on 25mg Test Cream Per Day

datamon

Awards
I was just prescribed 25mg Test cream daily (from compound pharmacy medaus) due to low test. I'm assuming a 10% absorption rate so that translates to about 18mg of test per week.

Some test results from saliva testing:

Test 66 [44-148]pg/ml (was told saliva testing means free test)
E2 1.7 [0.5-2.2]pg/ml
Progest 17 [12-100]pg/ml
DHEAS 6.4 [2-23]pg/ml

Dr. said if I don't feel much better after 2-3 weeks we'll up it to 50mg daily, and then possibly injectables.

Has anyone obtained good results with, what seems to me, a low dose of test cream? How have the numbers changed?

RPHMark

Awards
Although it seems low I have seen these doses of cream used more often recently. Don't compare the dose to Androgel or compounded gel doses; the cream normally increases absorbtion.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
I was just prescribed 25mg Test cream daily (from compound pharmacy medaus) due to low test. I'm assuming a 10% absorption rate so that translates to about 18mg of test per week.

Some test results from saliva testing:

Test 66 [44-148]pg/ml (was told saliva testing means free test)
E2 1.7 [0.5-2.2]pg/ml
Progest 17 [12-100]pg/ml
DHEAS 6.4 [2-23]pg/ml

Dr. said if I don't feel much better after 2-3 weeks we'll up it to 50mg daily, and then possibly injectables.

Has anyone obtained good results with, what seems to me, a low dose of test cream? How have the numbers changed?
My doc (well known here) started me at 140mg ED and now I'm on 200mg ED of compounded T-Cream. TT went from 500's to 800 (also on HCG).

I'm pretty big - 6'3", 210 - but still 25mg (even 50mg) seems awfully low. It may only succeed in shutting down some of your own natural test production and you won't get anywhere - may even go backwards. Keep a close eye on it (blood work).

Wish you luck anyway.

techlogik

Awards
TDs did nothing for me,even doing 50mg bid, still below range.

Depends on how you absord, wish I didn't waste 2-3 months with TDs to begin with.