low test levels clomid reboot

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
my test levels came back at 225 ngg/ml, Im curious i have nolva torem and clomid on hand. im considering running clomid at a low dose 25mg EOD for 40 days, while taking the clomid im also thinking of stacking it with a test booster such as drive and mass fx cycle back and fourth between the 2 im throwing the mass fx in there A because i have it and B) it has anti estrogen properties and my main goal is to raise my test levels and not for E2 levels to go high.

CAN IT BE DONE?? and once i come off with my body be able to carry on??? im also seeing a endo tomorrow i hope hes not a jerk because ive heard some stories :aargh::aargh::aargh:

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
When was your last AS cycle? What supplements did you just finish; and what are you currently using? Other than that i say try it and get your test levels checked while on the clomid and also some time afterwards(2-3 wks?)to see if your test levels will remain elevated.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
today was very weird for me i actually got wood in the morning of my day!!! it was the greatest feeling in the world unfortunatly the girl broke up with me a couple months ago GRRRRR. and all the women looked o so delicious. im taking drive,the basics (EFA, protein, creatine, etc etc) mass fx, asaxanthan, b complex, and drinking a tribulous shot daily

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
day 1 out of 40

clomid 25mg AM
mass fx 2 caps 3 times daily AM/PM
drive 2 caps twice daily AM/PM
asaxanthin 1 daily AM
b-complex 100 2 daily AM/PM
pct support 1 daily AM
fish oil 9 caps 3 with every major meal
Milk thistle**edit**

hopefully through consistent diet and supplement line up i can get my balls back up and big again and hopefully shine some light to my test levels. anyone else have faith??

also what can i expect as days continue with 25mg of clomid. hopefully minimal sides considering it is such a small dose, as i know the clomid will raise my estrogen what would be a good idea to counter act that??

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
25mg of clomid is not the bare minimum needed to get an effect...so calling it a low dose may not be appropriate.

I feel a positive effect from 10mg per day. But I know that it is truly 10mg & not underdosed like some research chems.

Side-effects at 25mgs per day will likely be confined to "increased emotional sensitivity". Just be aware of it and don't emotionally bond with someone during this time period...I have seen guys make poor choices in a mate while on Clomid which induced a rapid "falling in love bonding" which unfortunately persisted well beyond the clomid use...

The Divanil is responsible for the rapid increase in libido...it won't last. What is occuring is an increase in "free testosterone" on a temporary basis...if anything it will lower your total test a little IF you aren't using an AI or in your case a SERM. It will have no long-term impact on increasing total testosterone. In addition some aromatization to estrogen will occur.

Estrogen changes, in and of themseleves, more than anything else seem to be responsible for the functioning of my libido & even my performance. There really does seem to be something to getting your E2 into the optimum range.

Anyway I don't want to get into it and I leave it up to you to do your own research but since you asked me in a PM I'll tell you that there are other more extreme things that could help IF your Clomid therapy fails.

IGF-1 - increases FSH & GnRH-stimulated FSH release
Insulin - augments GnRH-stimulated LH synthesis & FSH release & reduces SHBG

My advice is to stick with what you are doing. That was a good post by Mass_69. There are some studies backing up what you are doing...

...hang in there...it takes time. The very worst year of my sexual life was the year after I had played around with the prohormones SD, PP & some Tren precursor ...these things seem to be capable of causing a lot more harm then plain old injectable test.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see how this turns out. Always keen to learn more :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
25mg of clomid is not the bare minimum needed to get an effect...so calling it a low dose may not be appropriate.

I feel a positive effect from 10mg per day. But I know that it is truly 10mg & not underdosed like some research chems.

Side-effects at 25mgs per day will likely be confined to "increased emotional sensitivity". Just be aware of it and don't emotionally bond with someone during this time period...I have seen guys make poor choices in a mate while on Clomid which induced a rapid "falling in love bonding" which unfortunately persisted well beyond the clomid use...

The Divanil is responsible for the rapid increase in libido...it won't last. What is occuring is an increase in "free testosterone" on a temporary basis...if anything it will lower your total test a little IF you aren't using an AI or in your case a SERM. It will have no long-term impact on increasing total testosterone. In addition some aromatization to estrogen will occur.

Estrogen changes, in and of themseleves, more than anything else seem to be responsible for the functioning of my libido & even my performance. There really does seem to be something to getting your E2 into the optimum range.

Anyway I don't want to get into it and I leave it up to you to do your own research but since you asked me in a PM I'll tell you that there are other more extreme things that could help IF your Clomid therapy fails.

My advice is to stick with what you are doing. That was a good post by Mass_69. There are some studies backing up what you are doing...

...hang in there...it takes time. The very worst year of my sexual life was the year after I had played around with the prohormones SD, PP & some Tren precursor ...these things seem to be capable of causing a lot more harm then plain old injectable test.
This is interesting info. Hopefully I can utilize the nootropic components of my PCT stack to overcome some of the 'pansiness' accompanied with Clomid.

PCT is coming up soon:
Clomid: 100 days 1-5, 50mg days 6-15, 25mg days 16-30
Torem: 60mg days 1-5, 30mg days 6-15
fenugreek: 3 grams ED and dose accordingly
maca: 3 grams ED and dose accordingly (adjustments)
SAMe: 400mg enteric tab every morning
NADH: 10mg morning
Blueprint: 6 caps morning
I3C: 400mg/day
6-OXO: Reverse titration in conjunction with the SERMs

Other supps:
NO-Shotgun/NO-Synthesize stack
AP/P-Slin combo
Forslean
Sesathin
few more maybe ;)

Any issues with this protocol?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
day 2 of 40

i felt very energetic today and felt like i was in a very positive mood for most of the day and right now that is all i can really ask for. Diet was pretty but im about to go make up for that. body weight is climbing and holding steady

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

first off man i really really wanna thank you for your input! you have no clue how much i appreciate it i feel more comfortable coming to the people of AM than a friggen doctor although i have yet to find the right one i am comfortable with. anyways quick question should i perhaps incorporate a very very low dose of 6-oxo or maybe .1mg of arimidex or might that be too much?? im getting blood work done at the end of the week so i can hopfully have something to work off of. thanks again bro! these 40 days should be very interesting and revealing to others curious about clomid therapy

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
first off man i really really wanna thank you for your input! you have no clue how much i appreciate it i feel more comfortable coming to the people of AM than a friggen doctor although i have yet to find the right one i am comfortable with. anyways quick question should i perhaps incorporate a very very low dose of 6-oxo or maybe .1mg of arimidex or might that be too much?? im getting blood work done at the end of the week so i can hopfully have something to work off of. thanks again bro! these 40 days should be very interesting and revealing to others curious about clomid therapy
You may want to look into Indole-3-Carbinol.

C

cdog

Awards
Indole 3 is in ActivateXtreme. I have personally found this supp. to be good for libido but only seemed to get consistent results when used six days on, one day off. I am assuming this is because the body reacts to the rise in free test by lowering LH.
I am planning on stacking ActXtreme with 10mg Tamox. but have not decided yet on the best length of time to take the Tamox. for.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...quick question should i perhaps incorporate a very very low dose of 6-oxo or maybe .1mg of arimidex or might that be too much??
I'd hold off on 6-oxo or A-dex for a while and maybe incorporate it a little on the back half of the 40 days. Think of the AI as a tool to be used when it is most needed.

Also IMHO the OTC 6-oxo and ATD are very effective. We don't always need to use a research chem. My favorite AI is SNS' ATD product...I just take 1 pill a day for 5 days and usually that is enough to bring my E back in line...

... im getting blood work done at the end of the week so i can hopfully have something to work off of. thanks again bro! these 40 days should be very interesting and revealing to others curious about clomid therapy
Keep in mind that blood work will probably show higher test while you are on clomid ...but the trick or the hope is to have at least some of that rise remain after you come off of Clomid.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established

PCT is coming up soon:
Clomid: 100 days 1-5, 50mg days 6-15, 25mg days 16-30 <- Very Good
Torem: 60mg days 1-5, 30mg days 6-15 <- awesome SERM stack!
fenugreek: 3 grams ED and dose accordingly <- better to increase the dose a little each week to keep it effective
maca: 3 grams ED and dose accordingly (adjustments) <- mother earth! I need to pick some up ...
SAMe: 400mg enteric tab every morning <- THIS I think will help with the Clomid side-effects I think
NADH: 10mg morning <- I've never tried this. Does it really give you an increase in energy?
Blueprint: 6 caps morning <- had to google it "Agmatine" does this really work? ...sounds like it could.
I3C: 400mg/day <- libido
6-OXO: Reverse titration in conjunction with the SERMs <- awesome use of an AI incorporating it when you need it most toward the back end of PCT.
Any issues with this protocol?
FOG I'm learning from you bro! Looks like a great PCT protocol.

It sure is nice to see you around. You always give me something new to think about ...you've got a great mind and I want you to know I appreciate you. :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
day 3 of 40
todays dose of clomid was 20mg cause i messed up slicing the pill. tomorrow will be 30. anyways i feel myself being able to retain muscle easier and muscles feeling fuller longer. more updates tomorrow also lifts slighty went up from last week dont know if that has anything to do with the clomid therapy

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
day 4/5 of 40
feeling better testes seem to be reclaiming size and hanging lower i guess thats a good sign???
yesterday i did 50mg and today went back to 25 no reason i was just in a rush and didnt have time to chop the pill. so far so good gonna go for blood work at day 10

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
FOG I'm learning from you bro! Looks like a great PCT protocol.

It sure is nice to see you around. You always give me something new to think about ...you've got a great mind and I want you to know I appreciate you. :)
Damn DatBtrue, thanks a million for the comp! I appreciate you looking at the protocol as well... I'm finishing up an 8-weeker with a 10 day bridge period before PCT, so get at me and I'll tell you how the PCT goes.

Thanks for your advice with the fenugreek as well! It slipped my mind about the whole 'upwards titration scheme' for effectiveness.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used this therapy a month or two back for a total of 6 weeks and it really does seem to work. Using only 10-25 mg EOD I regained libido, teste size, morning wood and overall better mood. I was sick and overly stressed all winter so I think that knocked my T levels down or I simply never recovered from an Epi cycle I did over a year ago.

My 2 cents...I seemed to notice a better "response"..ie morning wood and libido from using the lower doses (10-25 mg) ED initially, but phasing into EOD for the last 3 weeks really seemed to get me back to normal. Clomid has a half life of at least 5 days from what I understand.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used this therapy a month or two back for a total of 6 weeks and it really does seem to work. Using only 10-25 mg EOD I regained libido, teste size, morning wood and overall better mood. I was sick and overly stressed all winter so I think that knocked my T levels down or I simply never recovered from an Epi cycle I did over a year ago.

My 2 cents...I seemed to notice a better "response"..ie morning wood and libido from using the lower doses (10-25 mg) ED initially, but phasing into EOD for the last 3 weeks really seemed to get me back to normal. Clomid has a half life of at least 5 days from what I understand.
PM sent

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
... i feel myself being able to retain muscle easier and muscles feeling fuller longer. more updates tomorrow also lifts slighty went up from last week dont know if that has anything to do with the clomid therapy
Yes it probably does.

feeling better testes seem to be reclaiming size and hanging lower i guess thats a good sign???
Very good signs. Another sign I sometimes look for is increased oiliness on the sides of my nose and I get happy if I find a pimple.

All in all good things are happening. Plus you have THE bioman supporting your protocol ...I've learned a lot of cool things from him. My desert allergies are gone thanks to his Vit B-12 posts...

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

since i only have 20 50mg tables (40 25mg) im gonna try to get my hands on some more maybe run this out a little longer cause i have been getting little chest pimples backne not incredibly but very noticable. I HAD SEXUAL DESIRE TODAY lolll banged atleast 3 times all in one day. science is proving itself here lol. i feel and am fully confident that the clomid therapy is working with flying colors i am going to get blood tests tomorrow because i am curious as to see where i stand with my levels. thanks bioman for the input! im considering going back and forth 25/10/25/10 for 4 months see what that can yeild.
so if im not mistaken it is day 8
notes,
i feel recovered more sudden than before,
i am able to get and mantain wood (i feel reborn lol),
the gym has been awesome,
slight increase in acne nothing some tea tree oil cant fix,
mood i find myself sympathizing with certain commercials lol.

ill be sure to post my updates and blood test results tomorrow! thanks for following my log guys appreciate all the good input!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Yes it probably does.

Very good signs. Another sign I sometimes look for is increased oiliness on the sides of my nose and I get happy if I find a pimple.

All in all good things are happening. Plus you have THE bioman supporting your protocol ...I've learned a lot of cool things from him. My desert allergies are gone thanks to his Vit B-12 posts...
definatly am noticing increased acne!

i believe ive read the b-12 posts ive been quite lucky this year probably owe it to my b-complex.
:dance:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
day 10!
getting a lot of wood latley, sorry for the delay of blood results i am going to have to go in for that someday next week. i am getting a little more aggressive acne nothing a tanning booth cant handle and gains seem to be coming more rapidly i have put on almost a full 5-7lbs LBM since begging the clomid therapy is this possible??, also definatly have been leaning out as i have added leviathan reloaded to my stack. ill be sure to keep bringing in the updates
later

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A question (directed mostly to Bio and DatB, but anyone is free to chime in), assuming one stayed on Clomid at 10 - 25 mg/ED, then - at some point - EOD, do you believe there would be a benefit from simultaneously running Tamox at a very low dose (like 10mg/ED)?

C

cdog

Awards
There would be no point in taking both as Clomid and Tamox are similar. I would suggest taking either one or the other at a low dose.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
A question (directed mostly to Bio and DatB, but anyone is free to chime in), assuming one stayed on Clomid at 10 - 25 mg/ED, then - at some point - EOD, do you believe there would be a benefit from simultaneously running Tamox at a very low dose (like 10mg/ED)?
Probably not...not for the purpose we are discussing here. It is probably best to go with one or the other. Here is an abstract of a study that compared lower vs. higher tamoxifen to increase testosterone & sperm count. The lower amount was found to be just as effective as the higher amount.

Andrologia. 1985 Jul-Aug;17(4):369-78.

Effect of lower versus higher doses of tamoxifen on pituitary-gonadal function and sperm indices in oligozoospermic men.

Dony JM, Smals AG, Rolland R, Fauser BC, Thomas CM.

Administration of the antiestrogen tamoxifen for one month to 12 patients with idiopathic oligozoospermia significantly increased the mean basal testosterone (T) level and the responses of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) to constant luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) infusion but did not significantly influence the mean oestradiol (E2) levels or the E2 over testosterone ratio.

Mean sperm concentration and total sperm output increased by about 70% after a mean treatment period of 5.5 +/- 0.4 months. No statistically significant difference was found between the two subgroups of patients treated with either the lower (5 or 10 mg once daily) or higher dose of tamoxifen (10 mg twice daily) with respect to basal or LHRH stimulated gonadotropin and testosterone response or the E2/T ratio and the effect on sperm density and total sperm output. In both subgroups the sperm motility and morphology remained unchanged.

In conclusion higher doses of tamoxifen in this study prove not to be superior to lower doses in improving mean sperm density and total sperm output. The relative small percentage of patients achieving normalisation of only these sperm parameters pleads for further search for more effective selection of patients and other more effective treatment modalities in patients with idiopathic oligozoospermia.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably not...not for the purpose we are discussing here. It is probably best to go with one or the other. Here is an abstract of a study that compared lower vs. higher tamoxifen to increase testosterone & sperm count. The lower amount was found to be just as effective as the higher amount.

Andrologia. 1985 Jul-Aug;17(4):369-78.

Effect of lower versus higher doses of tamoxifen on pituitary-gonadal function and sperm indices in oligozoospermic men.

Dony JM, Smals AG, Rolland R, Fauser BC, Thomas CM.

Administration of the antiestrogen tamoxifen for one month to 12 patients with idiopathic oligozoospermia significantly increased the mean basal testosterone (T) level and the responses of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) to constant luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) infusion but did not significantly influence the mean oestradiol (E2) levels or the E2 over testosterone ratio.

Mean sperm concentration and total sperm output increased by about 70% after a mean treatment period of 5.5 +/- 0.4 months. No statistically significant difference was found between the two subgroups of patients treated with either the lower (5 or 10 mg once daily) or higher dose of tamoxifen (10 mg twice daily) with respect to basal or LHRH stimulated gonadotropin and testosterone response or the E2/T ratio and the effect on sperm density and total sperm output. In both subgroups the sperm motility and morphology remained unchanged.

In conclusion higher doses of tamoxifen in this study prove not to be superior to lower doses in improving mean sperm density and total sperm output. The relative small percentage of patients achieving normalisation of only these sperm parameters pleads for further search for more effective selection of patients and other more effective treatment modalities in patients with idiopathic oligozoospermia.
Wow - you amaze me with the information you have and are willing to offer to others. Reps and thanks.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok so i have just got over a really nasty cold, well not fully but am on my way. do you think clomid could have a hand in lowering m estrogen and allowing me to get sick?? maybe i should lower the dose to 10mg?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Clomid doesnt lower estrogen levels it just blocks receptors from binding to estrogen by binding to the estrogen receptor in place of estrogen. I dunno if it had an affect on the cold or not....I dont get sick when i take clomid...maybe you just caught a bug or bad allergies. Happens to everybody every once in a while. Good luck -things seem to be going well. Very interesting.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
King-fish,

I'll be joining the low dose Clomid ranks w/i a day or so. I ordered some 1ml measured medicine droppers and await delivery. I'll be using a combination of pills and liquid.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are there any studies showing the affect of low dose Clomid stacked with with low dose Proviron? If resetting HPTA is the goal, with the hidden agenda of increasing libido, would there be a benefit to a Clomid/Proviron stack?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Are there any studies showing the affect of low dose Clomid stacked with with low dose Proviron? If resetting HPTA is the goal, with the hidden agenda of increasing libido, would there be a benefit to a Clomid/Proviron stack?
I would say that libido would be back faster than usual. Proviron is good for lowering SHBG.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say that libido would be back faster than usual. Proviron is good for lowering SHBG.
It would seem so to me, but that was just my supposition. I was thing about a really low proviron dose; possibly something like 12.5 mg/ed.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well the good news, at least for myself, is that I don't think one has to stay on this therapy all the time. I have been off of it for one month and I still feel great mood, libido and just oily faced horndog-wise.

Granted, I am only doing this by "feel" without bloodwork, but so far, so good. I always have the option of jumping back into it if I start to feel less, ahem, manly. I'm getting lots of sun/vitamin D every day and I know from experience that that helps enormously. We will see what transpires this winter.

As far as adding more to the therapy..it depends on if you feel you are recovered or not. In my case, the clomid did wonders so I was loathe to modify it in any way.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well the good news, at least for myself, is that I don't think one has to stay on this therapy all the time. I have been off of it for one month and I still feel great mood, libido and just oily faced horndog-wise.

Granted, I am only doing this by "feel" without bloodwork, but so far, so good. I always have the option of jumping back into it if I start to feel less, ahem, manly. I'm getting lots of sun/vitamin D every day and I know from experience that that helps enormously. We will see what transpires this winter.

As far as adding more to the therapy..it depends on if you feel you are recovered or not. In my case, the clomid did wonders so I was loathe to modify it in any way.
Thanks for your input. I'm sure I'll take the wait and see approach - but was curious if this might be a good way to go if something additional is needed.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input. I'm sure I'll take the wait and see approach - but was curious if this might be a good way to go if something additional is needed.
Well there are multiple ways to lower SHBG or SHBG affinity to bind with Test. Proviron (an illegal steroid) is not the only way to this. Nettle Root extract standardized for Div. is a natural herbal way of doing it. I wouldn't suggest that you use the following solely for this purpose but low doses of Insulin will also lower SHBG.

Here is an interesting study:

Title: Comparative effects of GH, IGF-I and insulin on serum sex hormone binding globulin.

Author: Gafny, M : Silbergeld, A : Klinger, B : Wasserman, M : Laron, Z

Citation: Clin-Endocrinol-(Oxf). 1994 Aug; 41(2): 169-75

Abstract:

OBJECTIVE: The serum level of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) changes inversely with that of both insulin and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-I), during several nutritional conditions, as well as in response to GH treatment. However, with exogenous IGF-I administration, endogenous IGF-I increases, while insulin decreases. In order to study the separate roles of these hormones in controlling SHBG metabolism, we compared SHBG levels in patients treated with IGF-I and GH.

DESIGN AND PATIENTS: Serum levels of IGF-I, insulin and SHBG were measured before and during the treatment of patients with IGF-I or GH. Blood samples were drawn in the fasting state, prior to and during therapy, 24 hours after drug administration. Sixteen children and adults with Laron syndrome (LS) received daily s.c. injections of IGF-I (120-150 micrograms/kg) for up to 5 months. Three adults with isolated GH deficiency (IGHD) received daily s.c. injections of GH (0.03-0.06 U/kg) for 16 months. Two groups of nine prepubertal children with constitutional short stature (CSS) received GH (0.1 U/kg/day) for 3 months.

MEASUREMENTS: Serum levels of insulin and acid extractable IGF-I were determined by RIA, and that of SHBG by IRMA.

RESULTS: Basal insulin and SHBG levels were within normal range in the LS, IGHD and CSS patients. IGF-I levels were low in LS and IGHD patients, and normal in the CSS children. The mean peak response to chronic therapy was as follows: in LS patients, IGF-I administration decreased insulin levels to 62%, and increased SHBG levels by 64% above basal values. Chronic GH therapy in IGHD caused a marked rise in both IGF-I levels (473%), and insulin levels (96%), and a gradual decline of SHBG to 75% of the basal concentration. In GH treated CSS patients, serum IGF-I peaked at 80% and insulin levels at 102% above the respective basal levels, while SHBG decreased to 83% after 5 days of treatment.

CONCLUSION: The results obtained in Laron syndrome, isolated GH deficiency and constitutional short stature patients treated with IGF-I or GH, indicate that serum insulin had consistently an inverse relation with the levels of circulating SHBG. No relation was found between IGF-I and SHBG levels.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Bump X2
Don't leave us hanging king!
Any bloodwork?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im very sorry guys it completly slipped my mind, i took bloodwork a couple days before hoping onto cycle turns out he clomid therapy which lasted for roughly a month at 25mgs daily worked, my test levels increased dramatically
before therapy test levels were 255ngg/ml
after test levels were 650ngg/ml

so i wont have to resort to trt after this cycle knowing that my body can still rebound. plus ontop of the pct ill be running growth so im sure that will aid in the pct process.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im very sorry guys it completly slipped my mind, i took bloodwork a couple days before hoping onto cycle turns out he clomid therapy which lasted for roughly a month at 25mgs daily worked, my test levels increased dramatically
before therapy test levels were 255ngg/ml
after test levels were 650ngg/ml

so i wont have to resort to trt after this cycle knowing that my body can still rebound. plus ontop of the pct ill be running growth so im sure that will aid in the pct process.
Did you experience any of the "emotional" sides @ 25 mg/ED? I've noticed some on-the-fringe emotional feelings/reactions at 12.5 .g to 15 mg/ED.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your age? The question is prompted only out of curiosity and as a comparison against my own age.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
no i understand im in my ealry 20's,

sides were definatly there emotionally because i would find myself on the verge of tearing if something was very sad like homeless kid commercials or sad endings to movies, it was pathetic lol. during clomid therapy i have found a girl and coming off the therapy i still find this girl attractive and very nice so luckily i didnt make the DBT previously mentioned.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no i understand im in my ealry 20's,

sides were definatly there emotionally because i would find myself on the verge of tearing if something was very sad like homeless kid commercials or sad endings to movies, it was pathetic lol. during clomid therapy i have found a girl and coming off the therapy i still find this girl attractive and very nice so luckily i didnt make the DBT previously mentioned.
Thanks for being candid. For me, it seems as if the sides are more likely to prompt feelings of insecurity; as if I really need that. But knowing the cause helps overcome the irrationality of it. And I'm only on 12.5 to 15 mg/ED.

The rest of it is a plus. I have more random provocative thoughts and am experiencing the other desired results. So, all in all, I am staying the course. Its only been a little over a week, and I'm seeing the benefits.

How long did it take before you really felt the affects?

O

Omega Man

Awards
Are there any studies for using torem in place of clomid that anybody knows of? My test came back on the low end at 309 and am looking to boost it up possibly with a serm. I don't really like clomid because of the emotional sides.

O

Omega Man

Awards
okay, well since clomid is tried and true, i'm going to give it a try. I'll post back in a couple months with bloodwork while on the clomid. And then i'll followup a month later with more bloodwork to see if the effects stay.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Wow king those results look amazing!
:woohoo:
I think people are overdosing the clomid and getting the SERIOUS emotional sides. 100mg/day is insane.
A couple tears after a movie is nothing. I could stand a little sensitivity anyway. The sides seem WELL worth the results!
:thumbsup:

Omega,
Torem works pretty well for me. I actually get the emotional sides with it too with high doses. I dosed Torem @60mg/day and sides weren't bad, and results were great!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
im very sorry guys it completly slipped my mind, i took bloodwork a couple days before hoping onto cycle turns out he clomid therapy which lasted for roughly a month at 25mgs daily worked, my test levels increased dramatically before therapy test levels were 255ngg/ml after test levels were 650ngg/ml

:thumbsup: - Nice to read this.

I think Clomid's primary effectiveness is that it initially is selective to the pituitaty which causes the pituitary to secrete higher levels of FSH and LH.

Tamoxifen is slower to act in increaing LH because it is initially selective to estrogen-receptors in breast, bone, and liver tissue.

I have discovered that other compounds that act to stimulate LH make recovery easy as well. Insulin even at low dose stimulates LH. I know people shy away from it but they seem willing to use (actually abuse) HCG which IMHO could have long-term consequences.

My recovery is quick w/ Clomid PCT...it is even quicker if I use insulin on cycle BUT it is super quick if I am using CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 to elevate my GH levels.

IGF-1 is an expensive but effective way to speed recovery as well.

My point is that running CJC-1295/GHRP-6 on cycle (which also will elevate IGF-1) will help recovery and maybe prevent the sorts of long-term problems guys seem to have post-cycle.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Im currently on cycle now and the point of the short term clomid therapy was to see if i still had the ability to rebound... so if i decided to do another cycle i wouldnt have to result to TRT. but my PCT for this cycle is going to consist of GH/clomid/nolva (if needed) GH (4iu ED) will also be run on cycle for a total of 4 months i wanna keep it short term due to the fact that the growth is generic. but things should be interesting. you can check out my cycle in the steroids forum or the cycle forum i forget which one its in lol