low test levels clomid reboot

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    GotTest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    483
    Answers
    0


    Bump X2
    Don't leave us hanging king!
    Any bloodwork?

  2. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    im very sorry guys it completly slipped my mind, i took bloodwork a couple days before hoping onto cycle turns out he clomid therapy which lasted for roughly a month at 25mgs daily worked, my test levels increased dramatically
    before therapy test levels were 255ngg/ml
    after test levels were 650ngg/ml

    so i wont have to resort to trt after this cycle knowing that my body can still rebound. plus ontop of the pct ill be running growth so im sure that will aid in the pct process.
  3. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    im very sorry guys it completly slipped my mind, i took bloodwork a couple days before hoping onto cycle turns out he clomid therapy which lasted for roughly a month at 25mgs daily worked, my test levels increased dramatically
    before therapy test levels were 255ngg/ml
    after test levels were 650ngg/ml

    so i wont have to resort to trt after this cycle knowing that my body can still rebound. plus ontop of the pct ill be running growth so im sure that will aid in the pct process.
    Did you experience any of the "emotional" sides @ 25 mg/ED? I've noticed some on-the-fringe emotional feelings/reactions at 12.5 .g to 15 mg/ED.

    If you don't mind me asking, what is your age? The question is prompted only out of curiosity and as a comparison against my own age.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    no i understand im in my ealry 20's,

    sides were definatly there emotionally because i would find myself on the verge of tearing if something was very sad like homeless kid commercials or sad endings to movies, it was pathetic lol. during clomid therapy i have found a girl and coming off the therapy i still find this girl attractive and very nice so luckily i didnt make the DBT previously mentioned.
  5. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    no i understand im in my ealry 20's,

    sides were definatly there emotionally because i would find myself on the verge of tearing if something was very sad like homeless kid commercials or sad endings to movies, it was pathetic lol. during clomid therapy i have found a girl and coming off the therapy i still find this girl attractive and very nice so luckily i didnt make the DBT previously mentioned.
    Thanks for being candid. For me, it seems as if the sides are more likely to prompt feelings of insecurity; as if I really need that. But knowing the cause helps overcome the irrationality of it. And I'm only on 12.5 to 15 mg/ED.

    The rest of it is a plus. I have more random provocative thoughts and am experiencing the other desired results. So, all in all, I am staying the course. Its only been a little over a week, and I'm seeing the benefits.

    How long did it take before you really felt the affects?
  6. Registered User
    Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Are there any studies for using torem in place of clomid that anybody knows of? My test came back on the low end at 309 and am looking to boost it up possibly with a serm. I don't really like clomid because of the emotional sides.
  7. Registered User
    Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    okay, well since clomid is tried and true, i'm going to give it a try. I'll post back in a couple months with bloodwork while on the clomid. And then i'll followup a month later with more bloodwork to see if the effects stay.
  8. Registered User
    GotTest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    483
    Answers
    0


    Wow king those results look amazing!

    I think people are overdosing the clomid and getting the SERIOUS emotional sides. 100mg/day is insane.
    A couple tears after a movie is nothing. I could stand a little sensitivity anyway. The sides seem WELL worth the results!


    Omega,
    Torem works pretty well for me. I actually get the emotional sides with it too with high doses. I dosed Torem @60mg/day and sides weren't bad, and results were great!
  9. Registered User
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    im very sorry guys it completly slipped my mind, i took bloodwork a couple days before hoping onto cycle turns out he clomid therapy which lasted for roughly a month at 25mgs daily worked, my test levels increased dramatically before therapy test levels were 255ngg/ml after test levels were 650ngg/ml

    so i wont have to resort to trt after this cycle knowing that my body can still rebound. plus ontop of the pct ill be running growth so im sure that will aid in the pct process.

    - Nice to read this.

    I think Clomid's primary effectiveness is that it initially is selective to the pituitaty which causes the pituitary to secrete higher levels of FSH and LH.

    Tamoxifen is slower to act in increaing LH because it is initially selective to estrogen-receptors in breast, bone, and liver tissue.

    I have discovered that other compounds that act to stimulate LH make recovery easy as well. Insulin even at low dose stimulates LH. I know people shy away from it but they seem willing to use (actually abuse) HCG which IMHO could have long-term consequences.

    My recovery is quick w/ Clomid PCT...it is even quicker if I use insulin on cycle BUT it is super quick if I am using CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 to elevate my GH levels.

    IGF-1 is an expensive but effective way to speed recovery as well.

    My point is that running CJC-1295/GHRP-6 on cycle (which also will elevate IGF-1) will help recovery and maybe prevent the sorts of long-term problems guys seem to have post-cycle.
  10. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    Im currently on cycle now and the point of the short term clomid therapy was to see if i still had the ability to rebound... so if i decided to do another cycle i wouldnt have to result to TRT. but my PCT for this cycle is going to consist of GH/clomid/nolva (if needed) GH (4iu ED) will also be run on cycle for a total of 4 months i wanna keep it short term due to the fact that the growth is generic. but things should be interesting. you can check out my cycle in the steroids forum or the cycle forum i forget which one its in lol
  11. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    its in cycle info
  12. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    - Nice to read this.

    I think Clomid's primary effectiveness is that it initially is selective to the pituitaty which causes the pituitary to secrete higher levels of FSH and LH.

    Tamoxifen is slower to act in increaing LH because it is initially selective to estrogen-receptors in breast, bone, and liver tissue.

    I have discovered that other compounds that act to stimulate LH make recovery easy as well. Insulin even at low dose stimulates LH. I know people shy away from it but they seem willing to use (actually abuse) HCG which IMHO could have long-term consequences.

    My recovery is quick w/ Clomid PCT...it is even quicker if I use insulin on cycle BUT it is super quick if I am using CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 to elevate my GH levels.

    IGF-1 is an expensive but effective way to speed recovery as well.

    My point is that running CJC-1295/GHRP-6 on cycle (which also will elevate IGF-1) will help recovery and maybe prevent the sorts of long-term problems guys seem to have post-cycle.
    dat,

    Just a thought (and maybe not a good one - we'll see), for the purposes we are discussing here - might products such as P-slin or Anabolic Pump affect a similar reaction as one would have running insulin on cycle? Is it "as easy" as that, or am I on thw wrong track?
  13. Registered User
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    dat,

    Just a thought (and maybe not a good one - we'll see), for the purposes we are discussing here - might products such as P-slin or Anabolic Pump affect a similar reaction as one would have running insulin on cycle? Is it "as easy" as that, or am I on thw wrong track?
    I would call those products "glucose disposal agents". For me AP was not very effective. I much prefer plain old cheap vanadyl sulfate as a GDA.

    I'm not disparaging those products but they do not compare to external administration of the hormone insulin.

    I don't want to encourage insulin use but the most effective growth cycle involves GH run for a while pre-cycle with a prime (i.e. dieting down to single % BF), followed by a cycle of testosterone, an oral androgen mid-cycle, a greatly increased dose of GH & insulin (real insulin ) administered together w/ T3 used properly.

    Now that is the ideal model IMHO for growth.

    Nothing replaces testosterone. I have found a prohormone that replaces DBol. CJC-1296/GHRP-6 will get GH levels up as effectively as mid-dose GH administration so that is an alternative. T3 is an option and isn't specifically needed.

    But like testosterone there is no replacement for insulin.
  14. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    I don't want to encourage insulin use but the most effective growth cycle involves GH run for a while pre-cycle with a prime (i.e. dieting down to single % BF), followed by a cycle of testosterone, an oral androgen mid-cycle, a greatly increased dose of GH & insulin (real insulin ) administered together w/ T3 used properly.
    Now that is the ideal model IMHO for growth.
    this is the cycle im running now except for the insulin and instead of t3 im using t4. and mid cycle ill be using tren for 4-6 weeks most likly 4 i wanna keep things simple.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doctor tested test levels, but i started clomid a few days ago.
    By anabolicscuba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Clomid to boost T levels...
    By cbr1000rr in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:12 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 06:17 AM
  4. Nolva / Clomid Levels
    By Chemist63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in