Got some blood work. Input please.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.25%

Got some blood work. Input please.

Hi, i know i havent posted here for a while now. I just been through so many doctors in the past few months. I mean i saw a urologist, endo, couple primary docs, and on and off t gel. This whole process has just been so frustrating. I still havent fount someone to treat me properly yet. I cant find a doc to give me the proper blood work and the blood i did get, they all keep telling me im normal and its all in my head. Ok ill post the blood work i just recently got from the ****ty endo i just saw.

My age: 25
    Blood drawn on 5/28/08 at 9:00am.
    Blood taken at quest.

fsh: 3.7
    lh: 4.1

test,tot.lc/ms/ms: 331

test,free: 71.6

test,bio: 147.3

shbg: 16

albumin: 4.5

The endo called me the other day with these results and said there is no need for treatment. I appreciate any input you guys can give. Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

YOu need to find another DR that is more open to treating you how you feel rather then numbers. I see this day in and day out in practices. No wonder Us health is going to pot because Dr's do not practice prevention. Tell your endo that result is normal for 80 year not a 25 year old and how would he like to be that low..
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ferraro101 View Post
    Hi, i know i havent posted here for a while now. I just been through so many doctors in the past few months. I mean i saw a urologist, endo, couple primary docs, and on and off t gel. This whole process has just been so frustrating. I still havent fount someone to treat me properly yet. I cant find a doc to give me the proper blood work and the blood i did get, they all keep telling me im normal and its all in my head. Ok ill post the blood work i just recently got from the ****ty endo i just saw.

My age: 25
    Blood drawn on 5/28/08 at 9:00am.
    Blood taken at quest.

fsh: 3.7
    lh: 4.1

test,tot.lc/ms/ms: 331

test,free: 71.6

test,bio: 147.3

shbg: 16

albumin: 4.5

The endo called me the other day with these results and said there is no need for treatment. I appreciate any input you guys can give. Thanks

http://www.worldhealth.net/pages/directory

Put in your zip, look for antiaging doctors.
    Best, if osteopaths.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.25%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    YOu need to find another DR that is more open to treating you how you feel rather then numbers. I see this day in and day out in practices. No wonder Us health is going to pot because Dr's do not practice prevention. Tell your endo that result is normal for 80 year not a 25 year old and how would he like to be that low..

So how do i go about convincing a doctor that these numbers are low and i need to bring them up to a higher level? I would really like some advice on this matter. I do live in ct, would it be my best interest to travel to a well known doctor that actually deals with this all the time?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.25%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post

Put in your zip, look for antiaging doctors.
    Best, if osteopaths.

The only problem with me contacting these anti-aging docs is that most of them dont except insurance. i cant afford to do this out of pocket, i dont make that much money at all. Or would my insurance except this treatment from them if it was medical and not just for anti-aging purposes? Please chime in here, i really want to get some proper help. thanks
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

The only problem with me contacting these anti-aging docs is that most of them dont except insurance. i cant afford to do this out of pocket, i dont make that much money at all. Or would my insurance except this treatment from them if it was medical and not just for anti-aging purposes? Please chime in here, i really want to get some proper help. thanks
    Try to find an alternative or integrated medicine doc who is a true M.D. Usually that's all it takes to get insurance to cover it.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

More than half of thise docs are either MD or DO.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.25%

well thanks for the help again. I will post some results when i finally find some proper treatment. I just got one more question though. Are my blood results really low for my age? and if so what ranges should i try to get myself to?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. blood work
    By gdbear65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 01:34 PM
  3. my blood work...input please
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:31 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:36 PM
  5. 1AD/Ergo Pre-cycle blood work....input please.
    By Referral in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 11:09 PM