Got some blood work. Input please.

ferraro101

Awards
Hi, i know i havent posted here for a while now. I just been through so many doctors in the past few months. I mean i saw a urologist, endo, couple primary docs, and on and off t gel. This whole process has just been so frustrating. I still havent fount someone to treat me properly yet. I cant find a doc to give me the proper blood work and the blood i did get, they all keep telling me im normal and its all in my head. Ok ill post the blood work i just recently got from the shitty endo i just saw.

My age: 25
Blood drawn on 5/28/08 at 9:00am.
Blood taken at quest.

fsh: 3.7
lh: 4.1

test,tot.lc/ms/ms: 331

test,free: 71.6

test,bio: 147.3

shbg: 16

albumin: 4.5

The endo called me the other day with these results and said there is no need for treatment. I appreciate any input you guys can give. Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
YOu need to find another DR that is more open to treating you how you feel rather then numbers. I see this day in and day out in practices. No wonder Us health is going to pot because Dr's do not practice prevention. Tell your endo that result is normal for 80 year not a 25 year old and how would he like to be that low..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i know i havent posted here for a while now. I just been through so many doctors in the past few months. I mean i saw a urologist, endo, couple primary docs, and on and off t gel. This whole process has just been so frustrating. I still havent fount someone to treat me properly yet. I cant find a doc to give me the proper blood work and the blood i did get, they all keep telling me im normal and its all in my head. Ok ill post the blood work i just recently got from the shitty endo i just saw.

My age: 25
Blood drawn on 5/28/08 at 9:00am.
Blood taken at quest.

fsh: 3.7
lh: 4.1

test,tot.lc/ms/ms: 331

test,free: 71.6

test,bio: 147.3

shbg: 16

albumin: 4.5

The endo called me the other day with these results and said there is no need for treatment. I appreciate any input you guys can give. Thanks

http://www.worldhealth.net/pages/directory

Put in your zip, look for antiaging doctors.
Best, if osteopaths.

ferraro101

Awards
YOu need to find another DR that is more open to treating you how you feel rather then numbers. I see this day in and day out in practices. No wonder Us health is going to pot because Dr's do not practice prevention. Tell your endo that result is normal for 80 year not a 25 year old and how would he like to be that low..

So how do i go about convincing a doctor that these numbers are low and i need to bring them up to a higher level? I would really like some advice on this matter. I do live in ct, would it be my best interest to travel to a well known doctor that actually deals with this all the time?

ferraro101

Awards

Put in your zip, look for antiaging doctors.
Best, if osteopaths.

The only problem with me contacting these anti-aging docs is that most of them dont except insurance. i cant afford to do this out of pocket, i dont make that much money at all. Or would my insurance except this treatment from them if it was medical and not just for anti-aging purposes? Please chime in here, i really want to get some proper help. thanks

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with me contacting these anti-aging docs is that most of them dont except insurance. i cant afford to do this out of pocket, i dont make that much money at all. Or would my insurance except this treatment from them if it was medical and not just for anti-aging purposes? Please chime in here, i really want to get some proper help. thanks
Try to find an alternative or integrated medicine doc who is a true M.D. Usually that's all it takes to get insurance to cover it.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

More than half of thise docs are either MD or DO.

ferraro101

Awards
well thanks for the help again. I will post some results when i finally find some proper treatment. I just got one more question though. Are my blood results really low for my age? and if so what ranges should i try to get myself to?