Links to hCG info wanted for endo apt.

  1. Registered User
    sciencegeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    Links to hCG info wanted for endo apt.


    Going to see a third doctor (used a4m.com)

    hCG monotherapy, or even inclusion seems to be foreign to most of these clowns.

    I'm looking for any hCG info I can show my doctor. Yes I'm going through the stickies right now.

    Links, studies, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I'm searching but not coming up with alot. I wonder if I shouldn't photocopy pages from Shippen's book.

    Thanks in advance

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
    Going to see a third doctor (used a4m.com)

    hCG monotherapy, or even inclusion seems to be foreign to most of these clowns.

    I'm looking for any hCG info I can show my doctor. Yes I'm going through the stickies right now.

    Links, studies, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I'm searching but not coming up with alot. I wonder if I shouldn't photocopy pages from Shippen's book.

    Thanks in advance
    HCG only TRT is logical extension of procedure used when attempting to make low testosterone men, fertile.

    Fertility doctors watch sperm production only.
    With TRT one do not care about sperm but do care about T, E2 & DHT levels.
    That is bassically the only difference (so no need for HMG).
    One have to be secondary hypogonadal to have success in fertilizing, same with TRT of this kind.

    Possibly my post #79
    will help you.
    Specially the red-lined part of chart.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...oodtest-3.html

    If you have a time, read all four pages of my thread.
  3. Registered User
    sciencegeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    Thanks.

    I've read probably everything you post here.

    I'm secondary, but it seems few endos have heard of using hCG.

    I need to go in with some info before I meet with the third doc...

    At best he's going to go with a compounded cream/hcg combo.
    I'd rather try the hCG only. I think he usually just uses the cream only.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
    Thanks.

    I've read probably everything you post here.

    I'm secondary, but it seems few endos have heard of using hCG.

    I need to go in with some info before I meet with the third doc...

    At best he's going to go with a compounded cream/hcg combo.
    I'd rather try the hCG only. I think he usually just uses the cream only.
    If you use any testosterone, you will shut down your (good) testis and will newer really know.

    If you can arrange for blood testing (LEF sells blood tests)
    you can buy hcg.

    So, if you want, you have a way to figure out if HCG only would work for you.

    If you would go this road, LEF have their usual yearly sale on blood tests, some people buy years worth at this time.

    Blood Tests: Hormones, Stroke Prevention, Atherosclerosis, Vascular Disease, Hormone Replacement Therapy - Life Extension
    Estradiol $24.75 each
    Estradiol: Blood Tests

    Testosterone, Free (with Total) 74.25 each
    Total And Free Testosterone: Blood Tests

    83 . Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Item Catalog Number LC082016 $24.75 each
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin: Blood Tests

    You my worry about your SHBG after you know that you have got from testis TT~ 700-800
    The freeT that comes with the T tests, do not rely to much on it.

    Use liquidex to control E2 if neccesary, up to 2mg/week.
    HCG and (if nessesary, Liquidex) on same day, E3D schedule, shots in the evening.
    First blood testing before trial starts, to get baseline, then 1-3 months after, depending on curiosity, overall feel, available funds.
    Start with 3000-4000 weekly dose, more accurate dose depends on HCG packaging to prevent waste.
    Max HCG dose 6000iu. One of the limits on HCG dose is raising E2, use no more than 2mg Liquidex/week, or 0.5cc on e3d schedule.
    Get small doses of HCG to prevent worry about freshness.
    .
    .
    .
    .
  5. Registered User
    sciencegeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    ...
  6. Registered User
    sciencegeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    I've got bloodwork. Here's the short version:

    Code:
    TT                    353            400-1000
    Free test             294            180-900        (calculated)
    Shbg                   19              11-80
    ESR                     1               0-15        (estrogen?)
    FSH                     3               1-15
    LH                      1                2-6
    Prolactin               5               2-15
    TSH                   .87              .3-4.5         (whats this?)
    I'm going to a doctor form BodylogicMD this time.

    I'm trying to bring some hCG info with me, as, from what I understand, hCG monotherapy would apply to me. It would also be less drugs for me to buy.

    I've got Dr. Crisler's hCG update, and some third-hand Shippen info from "DavidZ's primer" which isn't written in a format I could show to a professional...

    I need to assume the worst when seeing a new doctor, as we all know, and figure they know very little and are stuck in the past.

    If the Dr. from Bodylogic is better, as he likely will be, I will report back with such.
  7. Registered User
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
    I've got bloodwork. Here's the short version:

    Code:
    TT                    353            400-1000
    Free test             294            180-900        (calculated)
    Shbg                   19              11-80
    ESR                     1               0-15        (estrogen?)
    FSH                     3               1-15
    LH                      1                2-6
    Prolactin               5               2-15
    TSH                   .87              .3-4.5         (whats this?)
    I'm going to a doctor form BodylogicMD this time.

    I'm trying to bring some hCG info with me, as, from what I understand, hCG monotherapy would apply to me. It would also be less drugs for me to buy.

    I've got Dr. Crisler's hCG update, and some third-hand Shippen info from "DavidZ's primer" which isn't written in a format I could show to a professional...

    I need to assume the worst when seeing a new doctor, as we all know, and figure they know very little and are stuck in the past.

    If the Dr. from Bodylogic is better, as he likely will be, I will report back with such.
    What is BodylogicMD
  8. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Answers
    0
  9. Registered User
    sciencegeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0



    Thanks
  10. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
    Thanks

    no prob.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Links in Your Sig
    By Wedgylx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 03:17 PM
  2. Links to POSEIDON Logs and/or Info
    By workin2005 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 05:27 PM
  3. Links?
    By Squiboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 01:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in