After applying Androgel
- 06-08-2008, 09:39 AM
- 06-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Transdermals also raise DHT, often sky high.
Transdermals should be used by people who have a low DHT.
Others shoulduse T shots.
Do not apply sun screen or at least very very easy on sun screen.
You are depriving your self of vit D.
Makers of sun screens pay big money to scare people about sun.
If not on a sun, take high dose ov vit D, up to 10000iu/day is ok.
More usual would be 3000 - 4000iu/day
06-09-2008, 08:56 AM
After apply Testim ( which has a little shorter period to wait..at least for showering) the wait time for swimming is around 4 hours.
06-17-2008, 04:45 AM
My doctor told me to wait an hour after testogel application to apply sunscreen, but I dunno, if I go on a boat I will put on sunscreen in the morning and come home, have a shower and then apply testogel, but I am more worried about getting whats in my hand soap into my bloodstream from the testogel.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DinoTrainer in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:09 AM
- By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:36 PM
- By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2007, 10:37 PM
- By babygetoboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2003, 09:35 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2002, 05:54 PM