Varicocele - Brain fog,Headache - AnabolicMinds.com

Varicocele - Brain fog,Headache

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.

Varicocele - Brain fog,Headache

What are the symptoms if you have got varicocle recently (all of a sudden). Or if you have founf that you hae varicocele. I know low testosterone and ED are symptoms.Other than these I found that weird head ache and brain fog are some of the symptoms associated with varicocele.Any of you have/had these symptoms?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

hi. There are a couple of threads on here with loads of info for varicocele sufferers if you search on Varicocele they come up.

My symptoms have been I believe due to low T levels caused by my varicocele. They are brain fog, sweats, average gym returns, crap sex drive, ED, anxiety/mild depression, stomach/digestion problems [not sure if that one is related thoough?], poor motivation to do anything a lot of the time, some joint pain [neck/back since the age of 13]. I'm 32 now and having minor surgery to get mine sorted.

Have a look at the other threads though they are very helpfull and gave me the kick i needed to get mine sorted after at least 17 years of generally feeling like im running on half a tank but not knowing why!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Baboon View Post
    hi. There are a couple of threads on here with loads of info for varicocele sufferers if you search on Varicocele they come up.

My symptoms have been I believe due to low T levels caused by my varicocele. They are brain fog, sweats, average gym returns, crap sex drive, ED, anxiety/mild depression, stomach/digestion problems [not sure if that one is related thoough?], poor motivation to do anything a lot of the time, some joint pain [neck/back since the age of 13]. I'm 32 now and having minor surgery to get mine sorted.

Have a look at the other threads though they are very helpfull and gave me the kick i needed to get mine sorted after at least 17 years of generally feeling like im running on half a tank but not knowing why!
    Yes, I have been through those threads. I have bilateral varicoceles. Since My LH level is low, my urologist says there is nothing wrong with varicoceles. Low LH level is causing low testosterone.But I have been on Test-Depo for 3 weeks. But I still feel the brain fog, no motivation, etc., Concentration has improved little bit.I do have gastric,digestion problems and whatever you said.My question is If i fix varicocele, will I be free from brain fog, neckpain,joint pain etc.,

I want to know those who had their varicoceles fixed, were they relived from brain fog and headaches
    Last edited by darkblue1; 06-06-2008 at 08:18 AM. Reason: changed
    •   

4. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    Yes, I have been through those threads. I have bilateral varicoceles. Since My LH level is low, my urologist says there is nothing wrong with varicoceles. Low LH level is causing low testosterone.But I have been on Test-Depo for 3 weeks. But I still feel the brain fog, no motivation, etc., Concentration has improved little bit.I do have gastric,digestion problems and whatever you said.My question is If i fix varicocele, will I be free from brain fog, neckpain,joint pain etc.,

I want to know those who had their varicoceles fixed, were they relived from brain fog and headaches
    I have a suspicion that guys with varicocele are spending lots of time on discussions and waiting for advice.
    "Wasting" time (no offence intended).

I suggest two track approach.

Do whatever you would normally do looking for solution to varicocele problem, no change here.

BUT Do take care of your testosterone levels, varicocele or not.

Low testosterone is a source of so many problems (was for me) that it is imperative to take control over it any way that you are able at the time.

When you get lucky and solve the varicocele problem, you can always modify or drop TRT.

In mean time get tight briefs, it helped me.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.

DarkBlue1 - The T is not a silver bullet that resolves it all on cantact .... read through some of the posts that I have done .... You will see it is a time thing and takes time to get through your system .... Months .... Not weeks .... You will see some improvement in short but some things take time .... Be patient .... and I know it is harder than you would think .... You just want to be back to YOU ....

I am one month out on Androgel 6 pumps a day .... I am only recently seeing improvement in how I see the world .... IE : The stress of failure in the bedroom .... I am finally coming to terms it is in my head to a point from all the failures over the past year .... I also put too much pressure on myself to make my partner happy sexually .... In the end though you know that we are only responsible for our own pleasure .... You can't control what they are thinking ....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pct headache
    By shupe44 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 12:52 PM
  2. SD headache
    By animalXXX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 09:29 PM
  3. I Have Brain Eating Bugs In My Brain !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:37 PM
  4. headache
    By bigballer99 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 12:47 PM