poacher Blood test - AnabolicMinds.com

poacher Blood test

  1. New Member
    poacher's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    224

    Reputation

    poacher Blood test


    ran a cycle superdrol clone. Pct was PCS and sustan alpha. I am 1 month shy of 45. Had blood work 2 weeks after PCT. I have a endo. All he will test is total T. I came in at 340 total. I have tested several time over the last 18months. My high has ben just over 500. My low was mid 200 range. Both my endo and primary are into TRT belive it or not. The think it is no big deal and both are happy to give it to me if I want. I have been off PCT for about a month. I feel great. Losing some fat and getting stronger. I am running get deisels No Ether and six star nitrice oxide. Thats it. Should I even consider TRT. Married 20 yers 1 son. A little ed sometimes. My endo gives me bags on cialis everytime I see him. How bad is it to have test levels around 350. Thanks guys

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    ran a cycle superdrol clone. Pct was PCS and sustan alpha. I am 1 month shy of 45. Had blood work 2 weeks after PCT. I have a endo. All he will test is total T. I came in at 340 total. I have tested several time over the last 18months. My high has ben just over 500. My low was mid 200 range. Both my endo and primary are into TRT belive it or not. The think it is no big deal and both are happy to give it to me if I want. I have been off PCT for about a month. I feel great. Losing some fat and getting stronger. I am running get deisels No Ether and six star nitrice oxide. Thats it. Should I even consider TRT. Married 20 yers 1 son. A little ed sometimes. My endo gives me bags on cialis everytime I see him. How bad is it to have test levels around 350. Thanks guys
    Around here TT=350 is very low.

    We do not deal with steroids here.
    One reason,
    we do not know how to test them.
    Human body does not have steroids in it, naturally.
  3. New Member
    poacher's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    224

    Reputation

    Thats what I was afraid off. I thought 350 was low, very low. I just cant figure out why I dont feel like garbage. Energy and mood are good. Thanks, Janz
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    Thats what I was afraid off. I thought 350 was low, very low. I just cant figure out why I dont feel like garbage. Energy and mood are good. Thanks, Janz
    Actually think more of low testosterone as negatively afecting health on long range basis.
  5. New Member
    poacher's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    224

    Reputation

    Janz I am very concerned. I know 350 is low. any idea approx. what it should be. Would you say 500 is low. I am really trying to understand the negative impact of Low Test and what to expect in the next several years if I leave it untreated and my level stays around 350. Hope thats not a stupid question. thanks
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    Janz I am very concerned. I know 350 is low. any idea approx. what it should be. Would you say 500 is low. I am really trying to understand the negative impact of Low Test and what to expect in the next several years if I leave it untreated and my level stays around 350. Hope thats not a stupid question. thanks
    Well, overall you are quoting small numbers.
    But more important you are concentrating on less important numbers.

    Speaking from TRT point of view you want to do these tests at Quest Diagnostics.

    Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS (30289X)
    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
    Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)


    You want to have
    BAT~575 (110.0-575.0)
    or be in upper quarter range, that would mean you want to be
    BAT(460-575)

    DHT(25-75)
    you want to be close to top range

    E2(<or=29) you want to be close to 29 but tweak by what your pines likes the best.
    --------------------------------------------------
    How do you get there?
    If your testis are any good, first priority is to make them work.
    Use a protocol similar to used by guys who want to get her pregnant.
    That is use rather large amounts of HCG (1500 - 6000iu)/weekly dose.
    Size of that HCG dose is limited by your E2 situation and BAT at the time. You do not want to overshoot BAT.
    You control E2 using Arimidex or better Liquidex, but do not use more than about 2mg/week

    If is missing at that point, add external testosterone.

    If DHT is low and needs to be raised, use transdermal T.
    If DHT is not a problem, use testosterone injections, twice/week or more often.
    .
    .
    This is only about these three analytes.

    You should also be revieving may other health areas.
    digestion
    metabolism
    Lipids
    liver
    adrenals
    thyroid
    .
    .
    .
  7. New Member
    poacher's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    224

    Reputation

    Wow that was a wealth of knowledge. I really thank you. I now have a basis to start formimg a plan. Mucho appreciated
  8. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    Wow that was a wealth of knowledge. I really thank you. I now have a basis to start formimg a plan. Mucho appreciated
    In your area, to locate anti-aging doc, use your ZIP.
    Anti-Aging Physicians, Clinics & Products - WorldHealth.net

    In your area, to locate doc that deals with Genova Diagnostics
    call or e-mail them.
    Diagnostic Laboratory Testing for Wellness & Preventative Medicine - Genova Diagnostics

    In your area, to locate Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Centers most convenient for you
    Quest Diagnostics: Patient Service Centers
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:25 AM
  2. Advice pleaes test well below my last blood test range
    By mackmang in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 09:42 AM
  3. Help with blood test (high estradiol, normal test)
    By diablosho in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:50 AM
  4. Blood test for life insurance while on test?
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in