hcg stopped working

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.94%

hcg stopped working

I am on test and HCG. My last results showed my e2 was low. I took the test without taking any hcg shots for a bit. Now when i do take like 120ius of hcg a day for the first 3 days it works great. Balls plump up and libido spikes high. then it drops and the only way for me to get that effect is when i up the dosage to 250ius a day. and now i dont want to go anyhigher . So im geussing the hcg ups my E2 level and that gives me a spike but why are my balls shrunken again and i get no effect off of the HCG anymore without higher doses. I guess i am desensitized already but why soo fast? what can I do?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lattimer99 View Post
    I am on test and HCG. My last results showed my e2 was low. I took the test without taking any hcg shots for a bit. Now when i do take like 120ius of hcg a day for the first 3 days it works great. Balls plump up and libido spikes high. then it drops and the only way for me to get that effect is when i up the dosage to 250ius a day. and now i dont want to go anyhigher . So im geussing the hcg ups my E2 level and that gives me a spike but why are my balls shrunken again and i get no effect off of the HCG anymore without higher doses. I guess i am desensitized already but why soo fast? what can I do?
    10000iu/week for few months and latter 8000iu did not harmed one of te members of this forum, so do not worry about desensitization.
    About E2 start to wory on much higher than your dosing.

You are doing a lots of guessing and are not providing any facts.

With TRT you have to be precise, consistant, give it lots of time and be patient,
    otherwise you will chase your tail and get nowhere.

Do not make any/much guesses.
    If you want/need to know, you have to do test.

Read this board for a while, then post again.
    Post facts, be precise.

I m doing 500iu EOD and my E2 falled down on small amount of Anastrozole.

3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.94%

I have had blood work done. And i am just wondering why the hcg would stop working all of a sudden. The good mood feeling is now gone and i feel plain again.. So dont go on about me guessing.. i am not guessing, I am just asking if anyone else has experienced this before?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.53%

I am just wondering why the hcg would stop working all of a sudden.
    Did you change brands of HCG?
    How long have you been using current vial?
    Because of the "shortage" my pharmacy gave me Novarel (good), then Abraxis (not so hot), and now Pregnyl (the best). Of course these are only my personal opinions measured by how I "feel".

My regime: Compounded T Cream / 180mg day
    Pregnyl HCG 200iu's / day

It's got my T & my libido UP and has kept my balls & my E DOWN. Perfect.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.94%

well its chinese haha. it worked fine before but all of a sudden while using it . it stopped working. its not old and it worked just fine but just stopped working. My insurance wont cover it soo i have been ordering it online. soo thats why its chinese and i have seen maybe people use this brand with results.. so. I think it has more to do with me then to do with the HCG itself.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.53%

well its chinese haha. it worked fine before but all of a sudden while using it . it stopped working. its not old and it worked just fine but just stopped working. My insurance wont cover it soo i have been ordering it online. soo thats why its chinese and i have seen maybe people use this brand with results.. so. I think it has more to do with me then to do with the HCG itself.
    Well if they make their HCG the same way they make everything else you've got your answer!

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG stopped working
    By need4speed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 08:41 PM
  2. HGH stopped doing anything for me
    By bengelha in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 12:01 AM
  3. TRT stopped working???
    By greenlantern0 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8