Alpha male feeling

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Alpha male feeling

Can someone tell me what gives the alpha male feeling, as in which hormones makes this happen?

Is it free test or DHT or Dopamine?

You know that clear headed agressive assertive male feeling..

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

:hot:
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%

LOL fatguy

According to Dr. John, DHT is responsible for "everything male"... I assume that includes "alpha male".
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Quote Originally Posted by FATGUY View Post
    :hot:
    i couldn't have put it better myself!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    LOL fatguy

According to Dr. John, DHT is responsible for "everything male"... I assume that includes "alpha male".

allrite so taking something which lowers DHT is counterproductive? like saw palmetto or nettle or some **** like that?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%

Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    allrite so taking something which lowers DHT is counterproductive? like saw palmetto or nettle or some **** like that?
    You just don't want your DHT over range.

Not a big fan of saw palmetto, I think it does actually lower DHT.

Nettle won't lower DHT, it just blocks it from hair / prostate receptors... great stuff!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

You just don't want your DHT over range.

Not a big fan of saw palmetto, I think it does actually lower DHT.

Nettle won't lower DHT, it just blocks it from hair / prostate receptors... great stuff!
    yeah exaxctly saw palmetto lowers dht

alright cool thing about that nettle.. do you know of any good brands, like do i have to have activate or will now nettle do as well?

are there natural ways to increase dht, not insanely but a nice boost, or can this only come from an increase in testosterone?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%

alright cool thing about that nettle.. do you know of any good brands, like do i have to have activate or will now nettle do as well?
    I've always liked the really pure extracts like activate... I bought 95% bulk nettle but its not in stock at NP. It can be found elsewhere by googling.

are there natural ways to increase dht, not insanely but a nice boost, or can this only come from an increase in testosterone?
    Not that I know of (except for T gel which is not natural), maybe someone else knows a natty supp?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.53%

I've always liked the really pure extracts like activate... I bought 95% bulk nettle but its not in stock at NP. It can be found elsewhere by googling.

Not that I know of (except for T gel which is not natural), maybe someone else knows a natty supp?
    Don't know of any. Interesting how so many of us seem to go into crazy high DHT-land after being on TRT for a while. Mine has finally managed to come down within range (on the upper limit of high). For a long time, it was way off the charts. Pregnenolone cream has helped it to decrease nicely. My hair is a lot happier now too!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.84%

Dr. John doesn't care for saw palmetto.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

Green tea may raise your DHT blood levels. It also raises SHBG so it might be a wash?Google dht green tea.There is a study out there.Might be the only one.Heres somthing on pubmed. Soy phytochemicals and tea bioactive components sy...[J Nutr. 2003] - PubMed Result
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

MMV2 helps alot with aggression but it IS a prohormone so take proper precautions...DTH is another fantastic supplement for increased aggression especially when stacked with divanil(buy in bulk from NP) and the great thing is there both natural...
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

Can someone tell me what gives the alpha male feeling, as in which hormones makes this happen?

Is it free test or DHT or Dopamine?

You know that clear headed agressive assertive male feeling..
    Not meant to be a "cop out", but I think it has more to do with the "hormonal symphony" than with any one particular hormone, IMO.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    Not meant to be a "cop out", but I think it has more to do with the "hormonal symphony" than with any one particular hormone, IMO.
    which hormones added to my above list and can you talk about any interactions?

thxx
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

thxx
    I am not able to figure out your current list.
    Usually we look at a list of hormones in three places

blood
    urine
    saliva

The more complete test you do, the more information your doc have to help you.

Possibilities are practically endless, so point comes quickly about testing what is practical or affordable.

16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

thxx
    If I understand your question to mean which hormones contribute to that feeling, I would say the "Big 4" are free testosterone, estradiol, DHT and IGF-1.

If there are other problems (thyroid/adrenals) they may detract from the feeling, also.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    If I understand your question to mean which hormones contribute to that feeling, I would say the "Big 4" are free testosterone, estradiol, DHT and IGF-1.

If there are other problems (thyroid/adrenals) they may detract from the feeling, also.
    correct, my list i meant what i typed above i.e.

dopamine dht free test

what else is added?

@Jansz: in three weeks i will have results then you can analyze the **** out of my results. i will probably not be able to implement everything you say and check as often with all kinds of tests, but i will have adrenal urine profile, thyroid panel, male hormone panel, vit b12 ferritin, fecal analysis

thx in advance keep on the lookout for my lab results!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%

How do you know when you have the Alpha male feeling. I don't think I have ever had it! lol
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.53%

Quote Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    How do you know when you have the Alpha male feeling. I don't think I have ever had it! lol
    My experience - I have become a little more short-tempered and impatient with people and frustrating situations. I have to be more careful not to lose my temper...esp. at work. Generally, there is more energy...so workouts are better. Libido has improved somewhat, but not as much as I'd like. There is a lot less anxiety and this feeling of calm which is difficult to explain. Sometimes I feel so calm that I don't really give a sh*t about doing anything...So I almost have to force myself to do things; hence, I'm less motivated. Definitely a mixed bag, in my case.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Quote Originally Posted by MacDonnell View Post
    My experience - I have become a little more short-tempered and impatient with people and frustrating situations. I have to be more careful not to lose my temper...esp. at work. Generally, there is more energy...so workouts are better. Libido has improved somewhat, but not as much as I'd like. There is a lot less anxiety and this feeling of calm which is difficult to explain. Sometimes I feel so calm that I don't really give a sh*t about doing anything...So I almost have to force myself to do things; hence, I'm less motivated. Definitely a mixed bag, in my case.
    exactly.. i don't experiece it now but i once experienced it when taking a high dosed trib product.. seemed to be working for three to four days

i sat different, talked different, i.e. whatever i said that came out of my mouth was pure conviction, i remember i had that look of determination and aggression as well that if you don't go my way i will crush you, short tempered, invincible

too bad it lasted a few days

kinda like the guy in apocalypto that leader of the mayans, who is chasing the main character in the movie probably would have beaten the **** out of him as well when i was on the trib haha
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

Unless you're doing supraphysiological doses of steroids, I don't think you're going to get what you're looking for.

The manic, almost high feeling is, I believe, more associated with some of the more androgenic synthetics, not for discussion here.

Certainly tuning yourself up properly (if medically warranted) would make you feel better.

Call Dr. Crisler.

And to amend my prior post, it's the interrelationship between those four. If one is out of whack...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.53%

exactly.. i don't experiece it now but i once experienced it when taking a high dosed trib product.. seemed to be working for three to four days

i sat different, talked different, i.e. whatever i said that came out of my mouth was pure conviction, i remember i had that look of determination and aggression as well that if you don't go my way i will crush you, short tempered, invincible

too bad it lasted a few days

kinda like the guy in apocalypto that leader of the mayans, who is chasing the main character in the movie probably would have beaten the **** out of him as well when i was on the trib haha
    Yeah really! Great movie...although I felt like I needed a drink when it was over, lol!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Male Feeling
    By JeepBeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 03:07 PM
  2. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:04 AM
  3. I NEED that alpha male feeling back
    By Dyou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 03:10 PM
  4. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 04:08 PM
  5. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 04:03 PM