blood test results
- 05-23-2008, 12:13 AM
blood test results
the doc left a message on my phone tonight saying to see him tomorrow at 12. on the message he explained i have very low testosterone levels and thyroid is a little outta whack not much, "liver values are ****ed" exact words uh oh. cholesterol was good tho.
now a couple things.
1) i ate a bunch of steak the night before the test.
2) i did take a cycle of h-drol about 2 months ago i ran 3 weeks at 75mg but when i found out i was gonna have the blood test i was off h-drol for probably only a day so i think that coulda had a big influence on results.
3) 2 years ago i did a monsterous cycle of test 1g week for 16 weeks 600mg deca and 50mg d-bol for 5 weeks i was dumb and young.
i stand at a very lean 195 right now and ive been gaining weight but very slowly and very lean!, im not gonna lie ive been slightly depressed. my doc isnt a endo so im going to have to see one. im young in my early 20's if i was givin the option could i go on HRT basically so i could gain weight (the way id like) and sorta be more "efficient" . i know it wont be an option well it could i guess. i will post the results tomorrow after i get them from the doc
- 05-23-2008, 12:17 AM
05-23-2008, 01:57 AM
05-24-2008, 10:32 PM
ok the only important things that stuck out,
Testosterone, serum 225 ng/dl LOW!! 241-827
TSH 5.622 uIU/ mL HIGH .350-5.500
AST (SGOT) 54 HIGH 0-40
LDL was 109 a little high but i had steak all day the night before the test
05-25-2008, 06:04 PM
05-28-2008, 04:21 AM
bump? also i have hcg on hand would it be of any benefit to run say 250iu x2 a week for 12 weeks or would that be a dumb idea??
05-28-2008, 12:29 PM
My guess is that you are considering TRT for bodybuilding purposes rather than health reasons. Yes your test is low but that isnt always a indicator something is wrong. Are you having any sides that made you have a hormone blood test. I see u said a little depressed. Explane!
Remember TRT is a life time commitment not a bodybuilding
05-28-2008, 05:46 PM
05-28-2008, 05:52 PM
You should be honest with the doc as well (I don't think he'll be surprised). Being on a cycle a day before you have blood drawn will explain alot. You should have blood drawn again, to see the difference. If you ran a pct, test should be up, and the ast should have improved too.
05-28-2008, 10:09 PM
06-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 2slow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:00 PM
- By GatorGrappler in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-11-2005, 02:34 PM
- By snakebyte05 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2004, 08:27 PM
- By rebelhead in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2004, 03:23 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:28 PM