- 05-21-2008, 07:45 PM
- 05-24-2008, 12:30 PM
no one has any info on this. thought this was going to be the next great testosterone treatment for low test.
05-27-2008, 09:29 AM
it s an old medicine, and not the next generation. reception of test is not good, therefore it s not used anymore. gel has a better absortion rate.
05-27-2008, 06:22 PM
im still not sold on the gels because of the loss of effeciecy, so ill just stick to shots. as far as next generation is their anything on the horizon??
05-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Andriol is testosterone undecanoate pills (oral).
Nebido is testosterone undecanoate injection, and it should be approved shortly.
Is that what you mean?
05-30-2008, 02:26 PM
06-02-2008, 04:23 PM
06-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jimmythelad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2004, 03:23 PM
- By lancelot in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-25-2004, 11:26 PM
- By nidan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-24-2004, 01:39 AM
- By propho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-05-2004, 09:50 PM
- By salu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:16 PM