Dr. John or Dr. Delgado???

fathom777

Awards
I know my hormones out of balance and I am having ED trouble. I have been diagnosed with a varicocele a number of years back. I am wanting to get my hormones optimized and on track for both libido and athletic performance. I am thinking about working with either Dr. John or Dr. Delgado. What would you recommend?

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any information on Dr. Delgado, but I can give big props to Dr John.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
I know my hormones out of balance and I am having ED trouble. I have been diagnosed with a varicocele a number of years back. I am wanting to get my hormones optimized and on track for both libido and athletic performance. I am thinking about working with either Dr. John or Dr. Delgado. What would you recommend?

Dr. Delgado is not a physician, if that makes any difference to you.

MacDonnell

Awards
I believe they are friends and both hold one another in high esteem. They are probably pretty like-minded on a lot of this stuff.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I believe they are friends and both hold one another in high esteem. They are probably pretty like-minded on a lot of this stuff.
Could not have said it better myself, Dr delgado just a little pushy on advertising. When he came on this board he is a wealth of information, but also used it as an infocommecial as well.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I got favorite FreeT~300

level from one of dr Delgado's posts

he favors juicing

and (I think) vegetarian diet.

fathom777

Awards
Thanks for the replies! It seems that Delgado does a lot of research into hormones and sexual function. Does anyone know if Dr. John does this as well.

Do they both have anti-aging programs?

JanSz - He is in favor of making juice in a blender or "juicing".

Thanks!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies! It seems that Delgado does a lot of research into hormones and sexual function. Does anyone know if Dr. John does this as well.

Do they both have anti-aging programs?

JanSz - He is in favor of making juice in a blender or "juicing".

Thanks!
Juice made in blender.
I think he would also sell you his favorite blender, (juicer).

Shootist

Shootist

Awards
Jack La Lane??

If you can afford a trip to E. Lansing it's a no brainer in my opinion.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
If you google Dr. John Crisler his web page will be at the top of the list or you can google his business, "All Things Male".

rick055

Awards
  • Established
No experience with Dr. Delgado, but I have been a patient of Dr. Crisler's for almost a year and am nothing short of ecstatic.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
No experience with Dr. Delgado, but I have been a patient of Dr. Crisler's for almost a year and am nothing short of ecstatic.