Do people try and rig or fake low test?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.6%

Do people try and rig or fake low test?

I was wondering if bodybuilders ever intentionally 'fake' or rig the need for HRT. Meaning a perfectly normal male with a good test goes on cycle till HPTA shutdown then comes off and even possibly goes on a low fat/hypocaloric diet and then goes to the doc to try and get on HRT.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

They do multiple tests and so forth there are actually quite a few threads on it here... Search away!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

There is a whole article on T-Nation about doing it.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%

WHY would anyone want to do that? TRT sucks compared to natural.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    WHY would anyone want to do that? TRT sucks compared to natural.
    I think some guys try to do this so that they can get a prescription for testosterone...just because they want to try it and see what it can do for them. Just a guess.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.16%

I hope no one would be so reckless as to follow the T-nation drug-seeking article.

It's an insult to people who actually need TRT and have to jump through hoops, and negligent advice with the self-abuse and drinking before blood draws...Good way to get your blood pressure to drop during the blood draw.

Good endos are rare enough without trying to fool the good ones by taking birth control pills.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%

My test was 440 when I started on gel. At that time I didn't understand the "feedback loop", doc didn't explain it either. The gel ended up raising my DHT above normal, and my total T went down to 260!! It then took a cycle of clomid to get back to normal. Most people don't understand what they're messing with.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%

That had to do with the fact that you were using cream. If you had recieved injections your testosterone would have gone up and the DHT would not have shot up the same way.

Your example is a poor one as far as trying to strike fear into people seeking HRT to feel better. The fact that you didn't understand the feedback loop is no surprise. You also didn't research the effects of creams with regards to DHT. Your doc didn't tell you anything and yet you let him treat you blindly, and then you blame hormone treatment for your troubles...

that just doesn't wash.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%

Quote Originally Posted by tawney View Post
    That had to do with the fact that you were using cream. If you had recieved injections your testosterone would have gone up and the DHT would not have shot up the same way.
    Injections carry another set of problems, like high estrogen and stronger shutdown. I'm glad I didn't go that route. I know some people need TRT, but the point of my post is... if you don't need it, natural is better anyway.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%

that's why people who get injections use an AI (arimidex- an anti estrogen)

you're sorry you went with cream that you didn't check out in advance, you're sorry you went with a doc you didn't check out, and now you're saying that you're glad you didn't use injections either. You say TRT sucks compared to natural...

Tell me...

why are you here in this forum then? LOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe you should go where your attitude could be better utilized. I don't know where that is, but I bet the TRT Help Forum is NOT the place.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%

that's why people who get injections use an AI (arimidex- an anti estrogen)

you're sorry you went with cream that you didn't check out in advance, you're sorry you went with a doc you didn't check out, and now you're saying that you're glad you didn't use injections either. You say TRT sucks compared to natural...

Tell me...

why are you here in this forum then? LOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe you should go where your attitude could be better utilized. I don't know where that is, but I bet the TRT Help Forum is NOT the place.
    Al;
    Polite, but straight to the point.

Hope you stick around here.

Total Posts: 10
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%

thanks Jan. I'm no expert on this HRT, but I have read for 6 months every day online about it before starting treatment and over the past 3-4 months of treatment I've learned a lot about how it effects ('my' body at least)... I was gonna say the body- but in truth- how it effects me. I just want to share my opinion (and it's only my opinion) about how this new treatment can work wonders for 40 year olds who suddenly feel old age coming on.

It has been great for me- although very complicated and requiring study and some pitfalls. and the important thing is I STILL DON'T KNOW DIDLY SQUAT ABOUT IT. I know 100 times more than i did, but every day I find out something new, or something I already heard 10 times before FINALLY sinks in.

As men with a common goal- "to feel better" and maybe secondarily, "to look better" and lastly "to be able to perform sexually" (maybe that one is no#2, LOL) we should all try to help one another by sharing information and insisting that doctors learn it too. I have no idea how we can do the doctor one, but in truth THAT is the most important one. If they knew what they were doing with HRT like they do with other medical procedures then this forum might not be nessisary.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%

My mistake, I didn't realize this forum was only for TRT, LOL
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%

No problem. I have an idea- If you want to, you can post on all the "non TRT" related threads. sound good? LOL

and that would pretty much keep you from posting at all on this forum. But you already knew that.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%

No problem. I have an idea- If you want to, you can post on all the "non TRT" related threads. sound good? LOL

and that would pretty much keep you from posting at all on this forum. But you already knew that.

Actually I was being sarcastic because there are plenty of non-trt posts. This is getting way off topic... let's just drop it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.08%

Damn it guys I now have to scroll to the top of the page as your bickering coupled with my brain fog means I've forgotten what I'm reading about
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks Jan. I'm no expert on this HRT, but I have read for 6 months every day online about it before starting treatment and over the past 3-4 months of treatment I've learned a lot about how it effects ('my' body at least)... I was gonna say the body- but in truth- how it effects me. I just want to share my opinion (and it's only my opinion) about how this new treatment can work wonders for 40 year olds who suddenly feel old age coming on.

It has been great for me- although very complicated and requiring study and some pitfalls. and the important thing is I STILL DON'T KNOW DIDLY SQUAT ABOUT IT. I know 100 times more than i did, but every day I find out something new, or something I already heard 10 times before FINALLY sinks in.

As men with a common goal- "to feel better" and maybe secondarily, "to look better" and lastly "to be able to perform sexually" (maybe that one is no#2, LOL) we should all try to help one another by sharing information and insisting that doctors learn it too. I have no idea how we can do the doctor one, but in truth THAT is the most important one. If they knew what they were doing with HRT like they do with other medical procedures then this forum might not be nessisary.
    It is arrogant people like you who drag down boards. Your are not really helpful and simply irritate people....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got Fake D-bol, is my Eq & test Fake too???!!!!!
    By thelastimorta in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:47 AM
  2. Fake anavar an test cyp?
    By building mass in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. Real or Fake Test E and Decca, Watson
    By leftspeaker20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 02:01 PM
  4. Real or Fake test e.. iranian