Premature - AnabolicMinds.com

Premature

  1. New Member
    Endure80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Premature


    With hCG therapy does anyone have premature ejac*lation problems? I am not sure if this is a common side effect or out of the ordinary.

  2. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That's not a problem! Going for 5 hours with no finish is a problem j/k
  3. New Member
    MacDonnell's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    That's not a problem! Going for 5 hours with no finish is a problem j/k
    Yeah really! I wish I HAD premature ejaculation problems! Seriously though, I've never noticed that HCG makes me cum faster than before I started the therapy. If that's a real problem for you, you might want to look into a low dose of SSRIs or similar to decrease your sensitivity.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Endure80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MacDonnell View Post
    Yeah really! I wish I HAD premature ejaculation problems! Seriously though, I've never noticed that HCG makes me cum faster than before I started the therapy. If that's a real problem for you, you might want to look into a low dose of SSRIs or similar to decrease your sensitivity.
    Do you have any examples of what those might be. I have never heard or used anything like that before. I am going to google it.
  5. New Member
    MacDonnell's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Endure80 View Post
    Do you have any examples of what those might be. I have never heard or used anything like that before. I am going to google it.
    I'm sure people are going to beat me up for this, however, drugs like Prozac, Paxil, and Zoloft can all delay orgasm. A psychiatrist/psychopharmacologist would be the best person to talk to about this, and could even recommend a dosage for you (that would not be theraputic, in the depression/anxiety sense, but that would be enough to help with your problem). My guess is that you'd take the medication an hour or two before sex? (So you wouldn't have to be on them all the time...unless of course you're a horndog.) Of course, these meds all have their problems, side effects, and horror stories, BUT if your premature ejaculation problem is serious enough, you may want to consider this option.
  6. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I wouldn't take an anti-depressant for this purpose.

    I'd rather wack off before sex then take a medication that could seriously alter the chemistry in my brain just to delay an orgasm
  7. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    671

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Endure80 View Post
    With hCG therapy does anyone have premature ejac*lation problems? I am not sure if this is a common side effect or out of the ordinary.
    I've experienced an early discharge, but if you keep working it you may find another load in the chamber.
  8. New Member
    MacDonnell's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I've experienced an early discharge, but if you keep working it you may find another load in the chamber.
    Yeah, yeah, rub it in! :-)
  9. New Member
    corndog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    A family Dr. can and will scribe these meds for PE. No need going to a shrink. I have been on almost every head med there is until they finally figured out I wasnt depressed I had low t.

    So yes, allot, not 100% of people that take HCG or test for TRT have a problem with cumming to fast.

    Just simply tell your Dr. your issue and I am sure he will scribe you like Lexapro, Prozac or Paxil either 10-20mg/day or EOD
  10. New Member
    Endure80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    A family Dr. can and will scribe these meds for PE. No need going to a shrink. I have been on almost every head med there is until they finally figured out I wasnt depressed I had low t.

    So yes, allot, not 100% of people that take HCG or test for TRT have a problem with cumming to fast.

    Just simply tell your Dr. your issue and I am sure he will scribe you like Lexapro, Prozac or Paxil either 10-20mg/day or EOD
    Thanks for the input. It has gotten alot better. It just kind of freaked me out for a minute. I have never had that kind of problem, and don't care for it as far as that is concerned. The last week has been a big improvement.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Premature Ejaculation: How to solve
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Premature Ejaculation FYI
    By Flaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:17 PM
  3. Premature Ejaculation
    By MetalMX in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 04:41 AM
  4. The ABCs of Premature Graying
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in