tribulus ?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

tribulus ?

is this stuff any good ? trying to raise test.

Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    yes i have search. thats how i found your mothers site.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

Wow that hurts.........But it's not going to help with your lack of knowledge of basic beginner supplements. You feel like getting banned today there tuff guy?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Wow that hurts.........But it's not going to help with your lack of knowledge of basic beginner supplements. You feel like getting banned today there tuff guy?
    i suppose you started out knowing everthing. i have searched for this and didn't find quite what i was looking for so i asked a simple ?. if that bothers you so be it. i won't lose any sleep over it.
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    i suppose you started out knowing everthing. i have searched for this and didn't find quite what i was looking for so i asked a simple ?. if that bothers you so be it. i won't lose any sleep over it.
    What bothers me is the totally out of line and juvenile comment you made about my mother! That is no way to make friends around here or get your little ? answered. If you hadn't been such a d!ck about it I would have answered your question no problem. But that type of crap has no place on these boards and if that's how you plan on behaving you will be removed. Any questions about that noob punk?
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Guys, allowing this to escalate can only result in some type of Pyrrhic victory for one of you. Or worse. Not really worth it!

Tribulus is hit or miss. Although it contains a lot of steroidal saponins, including the testosterone/DHEA precursor, diosgenin, it does not seem to work for everyone. A decent extract of Indian or Bulgarian tribulus with 80% Protodioscin and 20% Diocin can stimulate the endocrine to produce luteinizing hormone, ultimately leading to higher testosterone production and spermatogenesis. That is the ideal case. But because the steroidal saponins require a healthy intestinal flora to be adequately activated, tribulus may fail to produce the desired result in many users. In general, though, it is usually a better option to use a matrix of natural testosterone boosters than depend on just one, especially if that one is tribulus.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I second the motion of hate4theweak and move to have your "yo momma" comment stricken from the record.
    T. terrestris has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.[1][2][3] It has also failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties.[4]

1^Brown GA, Vukovich MD, Reifenrath TA, Uhl NL, Parsons KA, Sharp RL, King DS (2000). "Effects of anabolic precursors on serum testosterone concentrations and adaptations to resistance training in young men". Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 10 (3): 340-59. PMID 10997957.
    2^ Brown GA, Vukovich MD, Martini ER, Kohut ML, Franke WD, Jackson DA, King DS (2001). "Endocrine and lipid responses to chronic androstenediol-herbal supplementation in 30 to 58 year old men". J Am Coll Nutr 20 (5): 520-8. PMID 11601567.
    3^ Neychev VK, & Mitev VI. (2005). "The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men". J Ethnopharmacol 101 (1-3): 319-23. PMID 15994038.
    4^ Rogerson S, Riches CJ, Jennings C, Weatherby RP, Meir RA, Marshall-Gradisnik SM. (2007). "The Effect of Five Weeks of Tribulus terrestris Supplementation on Muscle Strength and Body Composition During Preseason Training in Elite Rugby League Players". J Strength Cond Res 21 (2): 348-53. PMID 17530942.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I second the motion of hate4theweak and move to have your "yo momma" comment stricken from the record. And your a lazy bastard but i dont have anything better to do right now so ill help you.

T. terrestris has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.[1][2][3] It has also failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties.[4]

1^Brown GA, Vukovich MD, Reifenrath TA, Uhl NL, Parsons KA, Sharp RL, King DS (2000). "Effects of anabolic precursors on serum testosterone concentrations and adaptations to resistance training in young men". Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 10 (3): 340-59. PMID 10997957.
    2^ Brown GA, Vukovich MD, Martini ER, Kohut ML, Franke WD, Jackson DA, King DS (2001). "Endocrine and lipid responses to chronic androstenediol-herbal supplementation in 30 to 58 year old men". J Am Coll Nutr 20 (5): 520-8. PMID 11601567.
    3^ Neychev VK, & Mitev VI. (2005). "The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men". J Ethnopharmacol 101 (1-3): 319-23. PMID 15994038.
    4^ Rogerson S, Riches CJ, Jennings C, Weatherby RP, Meir RA, Marshall-Gradisnik SM. (2007). "The Effect of Five Weeks of Tribulus terrestris Supplementation on Muscle Strength and Body Composition During Preseason Training in Elite Rugby League Players". J Strength Cond Res 21 (2): 348-53. PMID 17530942.
    thanks for the info.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Guys, allowing this to escalate can only result in some type of Pyrrhic victory for one of you. Or worse. Not really worth it!

Tribulus is hit or miss. Although it contains a lot of steroidal saponins, including the testosterone/DHEA precursor, diosgenin, it does not seem to work for everyone. A decent extract of Indian or Bulgarian tribulus with 80% Protodioscin and 20% Diocin can stimulate the endocrine to produce luteinizing hormone, ultimately leading to higher testosterone production and spermatogenesis. That is the ideal case. But because the steroidal saponins require a healthy intestinal flora to be adequately activated, tribulus may fail to produce the desired result in many users. In general, though, it is usually a better option to use a matrix of natural testosterone boosters than depend on just one, especially if that one is tribulus.
    thanks for the info.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

that emoticon says a lot-
    1. it says you don't care to answer the poster's question.
    2. it says that you think the poster is dumb for asking said question, and maybe even lazy. this may be to the contrary, as the poster may have done EXTENSIVE research and found conflicting opinions.
    3. it says you don't respect the poster.

I personally think that this "got search?" emoticon should be removed. it in itself is offensive. i've NEVER seen a good response from one of these emoticons. it's just rude/inflammatory. if you DON'T wanna help the poster, exit the thread, simple as that.
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    2. it says that you think the poster is dumb for asking said question, and maybe even lazy. this may be to the contrary, as the poster may have done EXTENSIVE research and found conflicting opinions.

I personally think that this "got search?" emoticon should be removed. it in itself is offensive. i've NEVER seen a good response from one of these emoticons. it's just rude/inflammatory. if you DON'T wanna help the poster, exit the thread, simple as that.
    Agreed
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post

Actually what it says is "Got Search" and I don't think you could do "EXTENSIVE research" and not know WTF Trib is but I don't know. The Google function seems to be hard for some around here. Maybe I should start a thread asking what vitamin-C dose? Wonder how many of those emoticon I'd get there, probably alot..........
  14. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks for the info.

I had blood tests confirming a rise in testosterone levels during the first six weeks. Unfortunately after a second test six weeks later, my levels subsided and estrogen increased.
  15. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Actually what it says is "Got Search" and I don't think you could do "EXTENSIVE research" and not know WTF Trib is but I don't know. The Google function seems to be hard for some around here. Maybe I should start a thread asking what vitamin-C dose? Wonder how many of those emoticon I'd get there, probably alot..........
    People post in this forum to either find or contribute information. Why do you post?
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    People post in this forum to either find or contribute information. Why do you post?
    Wow that means alot coming from a guy with 10reps after 641 post. Looks like your contributing alot
    You wanna start sht with me then take it to PM's!!!!!! If not shut your mouth!!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

I had blood tests confirming a rise in testosterone levels during the first six weeks. Unfortunately after a second test six weeks later, my levels subsided and estrogen increased.
    thanks. the cenegenics dr. i've been talking with wants to do hcg and i was just looking around for maybe something else.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.45%

is this stuff any good ? trying to raise test.
    Activate Extreme is the boy for raising test have a little look into that.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    will do. thanks
  20. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow that means alot coming from a guy with 10reps after 641 post. Looks like your contributing alot
    You wanna start sht with me then take it to PM's!!!!!! If not shut your mouth!!
    My posts have been made over the course of three years. You need to familiarize yourself with the rating system here. I'm not that far behind you. The difference I assume is that I got mine from legitimate contributions, not by campaigning through my buddies. The fact is they don't mean that much to me. If you grow up and achieve something with your life you will understand.

I normally don't involve myself in this kind of banter, but with you I felt compelled to make an exception. AM is the only forum I post in. It's in my opinion the best place to seek information without a lot of superfluous talk or meaningless drama. If you prefer a World Wrestling Federation environment, let me suggest bb.com. It's a great place for self-loathing youngsters who need to use the net as a form of therapy. I certainly hope that AM doesn't seek to those depths. It would be a shame.
  21. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks. the cenegenics dr. i've been talking with wants to do hcg and i was just looking around for maybe something else.
    It's good thinking. Some products like Trib actually work, The problem for me was E2 feedback. It may not be the same for you. The only way to know is to try and to test. If nothing works HCG is a great substitute for LH.
  22. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I had the same problem with Activate Extreme. It actually worked very well, but after 8 weeks I had E2 feedback. I tried to counter with Arimidex, but for some reason TT and FT went on the decline. It must be the reason that these products are recommended for 6-8 weeks only. That's a problem when you're on HRT.
    Last edited by colkurtz_spf; 05-18-2008 at 05:05 PM.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

My posts have been made over the course of three years. You need to familiarize yourself with the rating system here. I'm not that far behind you. The difference I assume is that I got mine from legitimate contributions, not by campaigning through my buddies. The fact is they don't mean that much to me. If you grow up and achieve something with your life you will understand.

I normally don't involve myself in this kind of banter, but with you I felt compelled to make an exception. AM is the only forum I post in. It's in my opinion the best place to seek information without a lot of superfluous talk or meaningless drama. If you prefer a World Wrestling Federation environment, let me suggest bb.com. It's a great place for self-loathing youngsters who need to use the net as a form of therapy. I certainly hope that AM doesn't seek to those depths. It would be a shame.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

It's good thinking. Some products like Trib actually work, The problem for me was E2 feedback. It may not be the same for you. The only way to know is to try and to test. If nothing works HCG is a great substitute for LH.
    i might try cycling between trib and active extreem and see what happens. i grew up taking allergy shots 3x a week and not looking forward to starting more. thanks for all the help guys
  25. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i might try cycling between trib and active extreem and see what happens. i grew up taking allergy shots 3x a week and not looking forward to starting more. thanks for all the help guys
    They work through different pathways so that might do it for you. Make sure you draw blood and test regularly until you get it right. I wouldn't use trib for more than 6 weeks to avoid estrogen feedback. A good cycle might be 6 weeks for each (trib/activate). I also recommend using ZMA each night before bed. If you get your free test up to 190 you can consider it a success. Anything under 150 is less than desirable.

We inject HCG subcutaneously with 31 gage insulin needles. It's virtually pain free. At most you, you would feel a slight prick. It doesn't require any pct if you decide to discontinue. I went off it for eight months after a year's use, and reestablished my old baseline numbers in a fairly short time. This option is always available. I'm a firm believer in trying diet and supplements first.

Good luck!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

They work through different pathways so that might do it for you. Make sure you draw blood and test regularly until you get it right. I wouldn't use trib for more than 6 weeks to avoid estrogen feedback. A good cycle might be 6 weeks for each (trib/activate). I also recommend using ZMA each night before bed. If you get your free test up to 190 you can consider it a success. Anything under 150 is less than desirable.

We inject HCG subcutaneously with 31 gage insulin needles. It's virtually pain free. At most you, you would feel a slight prick. It doesn't require any pct if you decide to discontinue. I went off it for eight months after a year's use, and reestablished my old baseline numbers in a fairly short time. This option is always available. I'm a firm believer in trying diet and supplements first

Good luck!
    i'm going to try it and if all else fails go with the hcg.

thanks for all the help.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

That's my take on herbal test boosters as well. For people with unhealthy test levels, they are no good. Your body will adjust and return to it's baseline.

I've tried to go the route of herbal test boosters instead of having to jump into TRT. Just doesn't work. TBH not even mega-high doses of resveratrol alongside potent doses of icariins will do much over time. Your body will likely get a pulse and then return to baseline or even drop lower! JMO and experience.
  28. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    That's my take on herbal test boosters as well. For people with unhealthy test levels, they are no good. Your body will adjust and return to it's baseline.

I've tried to go the route of herbal test boosters instead of having to jump into TRT. Just doesn't work. TBH not even mega-high doses of resveratrol alongside potent doses of icariins will do much over time. Your body will likely get a pulse and then return to baseline or even drop lower! JMO and experience.
    You have a point, but trying two different products back to back that work through different pathways sounds interesting. I think I would also add an aromatase inhibitor (OTC) to the Activate cycle. Tribulus creates E2 feedback. Activate boosts free test through SBHG contol. An AI could also raise free test. It worth a try.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

True, I would throw in a potent dose of resveratrol as well since it acts as a serm..should be beneficial for people who are secondary. Throwing in a good vitamin E supp like Primordial Performance's Toco-8 (for added LH sensitivity) is also a good idea.

I've tried all of the above. Worked for me to an extent, and got real expensive. I personally won't be happy until i can successfully remain at the top of the range though. Some of these supps I will still take and are worth taking, especially the Toco-8 and resveratrol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
  2. Tribulus during PCT?
    By tbonesteakboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 04:40 AM
  3. Tribulus
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 01:19 AM
  4. Tribulus