- 05-16-2008, 05:23 PM
I just got most of my Quest labs back and one thing has me worried.
Insulin: 115 (<17 uIU/mL)
Glucose: 111 (65-99mg/dL)
I fasted before the draws; What's up with that rediculously high insulin level? Am I gonna explode or something? My lipids were a little high but just barely.
- 05-16-2008, 06:09 PM
a fasting glucose of 100-125 is one of the red flags for Metabolic Syndrome. My dad is in that boat, he's borderline diabetic.
05-16-2008, 08:07 PM
It gets better......I've figured out that I have "Syndrome X". The internet has just too much information out there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2003, 11:20 AM
- By Trevdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2003, 06:35 AM
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:27 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:58 PM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:38 PM