Creatine gives me a weak libido

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have taken Creatine on and off for years. And on and off for years I have had libido issues. I never connected the two. However I have become very suspicious that the creatine is the cause of my issue. I am almost positive now as I have tested it twice since I have suspected it. Why would this be?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
maybe u should try switching type of creatine and brands just a suggestion but im no pro

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have taken Creatine on and off for years. And on and off for years I have had libido issues. I never connected the two. However I have become very suspicious that the creatine is the cause of my issue. I am almost positive now as I have tested it twice since I have suspected it. Why would this be?
Does the creatine have anything else in it like Taurine?

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
creatine itself is just three aminos. so it would have to be something added to the mix if ur having problems.

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
i would look elsewhere for the solution. there is no physiological reason as to why creatine would cause a reduction in libido, nor should it cause it to "increase" as you'll hear some novices say when the "get on" creatine. libido has every bit as much to do with the mind as it does with the body(if not MORESO) and if in your mind, you think it causes a reduction, there is a good likelihood your body will respond in turn.