Endo or Urologist?
- 05-05-2008, 12:07 PM
- 05-05-2008, 12:44 PM
I think urologists have a better track record, plus they deal with fertility issues as well. You're more likely to get various treatment options with a urologist whereas I think most endo's are quick to just pass you androgel.
In the end, I think the doctor who is the most willing to work with you and is very open with you and listen to you, is going to be your best match.
05-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Even though it seems kind of ass-backwards, I too have found urologists to be more competent practitioners of medicine.
Endocrinologists might have more knowledge, but they have their heads so far up their asses they're pretty much useless.
This is simply my opinion (duh) after seeing 35+ doctors.
05-06-2008, 10:04 AM
My experience when I first started the HRT/TRT process was exactly the opposite. It really depends on the individual Dr. and his feelings on HRT/TRT. My Uro. would have given me the T shots without question, but when it came to a comprehensive HRT/TRT plan with HCG, AI etc. my Endo. saw the big picture.
05-06-2008, 01:41 PM
05-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By willc86 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 05:25 PM
- By v4lu3s in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 30Last Post: 05-09-2012, 06:02 PM
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
- By Clutch303 in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2011, 09:31 AM
- By 8 pak man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM