Endo or Urologist?
- 05-05-2008, 01:07 PM
- 05-05-2008, 01:44 PM
I think urologists have a better track record, plus they deal with fertility issues as well. You're more likely to get various treatment options with a urologist whereas I think most endo's are quick to just pass you androgel.
In the end, I think the doctor who is the most willing to work with you and is very open with you and listen to you, is going to be your best match.
05-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Even though it seems kind of ass-backwards, I too have found urologists to be more competent practitioners of medicine.
Endocrinologists might have more knowledge, but they have their heads so far up their asses they're pretty much useless.
This is simply my opinion (duh) after seeing 35+ doctors.
05-06-2008, 11:04 AM
My experience when I first started the HRT/TRT process was exactly the opposite. It really depends on the individual Dr. and his feelings on HRT/TRT. My Uro. would have given me the T shots without question, but when it came to a comprehensive HRT/TRT plan with HCG, AI etc. my Endo. saw the big picture.
05-06-2008, 02:41 PM
05-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Clutch303 in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:31 AM
- By codered5 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2010, 12:26 AM
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 25Last Post: 05-21-2008, 07:38 PM
- By wildfox in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 53Last Post: 10-03-2007, 05:38 PM
- By yeahright in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2006, 07:09 PM