Low T - Upcomming Dr. appt.

jvettfan

Awards
I am a 35 yr old male with a total t level of 260. My primary doctor says I need TRT but admits he is not knowledgable enough to feel comfortable doing it. So, I have an appt. with another doctor (not an endo) that I have heard has some experience. My question is, what questions should I ask him and what tests should I request he runs. I have never been treated for this before.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am a 35 yr old male with a total t level of 260. My primary doctor says I need TRT but admits he is not knowledgable enough to feel comfortable doing it. So, I have an appt. with another doctor (not an endo) that I have heard has some experience. My question is, what questions should I ask him and what tests should I request he runs. I have never been treated for this before.
Where are you located ?

jvettfan

Awards
Northern Illinois about 90 miles west of Chicago

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Northern Illinois about 90 miles west of Chicago
Yep that would be my advise as well plus you would not have to worry about a big plane ticket as well...Best choice IMO. Close, confideny, highly competent Dr.

Shootist

Shootist

Awards
Yep that would be my advise as well plus you would not have to worry about a big plane ticket as well...Best choice IMO. Close, confideny, highly competent Dr.
He's one of the best. I wish I had been so close I would have saved about $700 in airfare/hotel.